Almost EVERY race car available! (trade NOW before reset!!)

• Thread starter jmcleod
  • 85 comments
I want these...
Vauxhall Astra V8 Coupe DTM 2000
Vauxhall Calibra DTM 1994
Opel Astra V8 Coupe DTM 2000
Opel Calibra DTM 1994
Mercedes 190E DTM 1992
Mercedes CLK DTM 2000

I have...
F1's, and X1's (Carbon, White, Orange, Blue, and SV)

I want these...
Vauxhall Astra V8 Coupe DTM 2000
Vauxhall Calibra DTM 1994
Opel Astra V8 Coupe DTM 2000
Opel Calibra DTM 1994
Mercedes 190E DTM 1992
Mercedes CLK DTM 2000

I have...
F1's, and X1's (Carbon, White, Orange, Blue, and SV)

I'll take the X1 Orange. Let me know which of the DTM cars you want on the day of our trade (you might get some of them before then!)

I can send on 8th Feb.

Hi There,
I have both F1 cars and the 03 and 05 Pescolaros, would like to trade for

Lister Storm V12 Race Car 1999
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Lancia Delta HF Integrale WRC 1992
Peugeot 905 Le Mans 1992

Would trade car for car. Also have silver chrome paint. Interested?

Cheers
Dwayne

I have a level 24 ticket as well as a F2007. Can trade after reset tonight for either Chaparral (preferably the 2D or both if you want to go again tomorrow night)

Please check my schedule sorry. Booked up for a week or so. Don't need any of the cars offered either sorry.

I Meant The Other Way Round Sorry, YOUR McLaren F1 GTR For MY F10 Or F2007 lol

Was given both the Ferrari's earlier in the thread which is why I thought you meant the McLaren sorry. I can trade you the McLaren if you can offer me something from my want list on the updated first post :)

I have the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car that you're looking for, and would like to trade for your Zonda LM Race Car. Let me know if you'd like to make a deal.

PSN ID is CaptFrost.

I have the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car that you're looking for, and would like to trade for your Zonda LM Race Car. Let me know if you'd like to make a deal.

PSN ID is CaptFrost.

How's 11th work for you? I appreciate its a bit of a wait. Let me know if your still interested :)

Interested in your Suzuki Escudo

have:

Yellow X1 (0mile)
Beige X1 (0mile)
Neon Orange X1 (0mile)

Cheers
NZsam

How's 11th work for you? I appreciate its a bit of a wait. Let me know if your still interested :)
Sure thing, the 11th it is. I MIGHT be able to get ahold of the Camaro LM Race Car if you'd rather have that than the RX-8, but I can't guarantee it, whereas I have an RX-8 LM ready to trade right now. Let me know.

s2000 lm race car

delta hf WRC '92

PSN : slitcherr

Will do if I can get the car today and send tomorrow ... kind of wack but I promised someone the WRC '92 but I fked up and sent to the wrong person so I gotta get another one for him today

Sure thing, the 11th it is. I MIGHT be able to get ahold of the Camaro LM Race Car if you'd rather have that than the RX-8, but I can't guarantee it, whereas I have an RX-8 LM ready to trade right now. Let me know.

Yes seems I had another offer for the RX-8LM. No-one offered the Camaro LM yet so I'd be very happy with that. I seem to have messed up with dates a little, 13th ok for you? (this would be definite this time! pencilled you in for then, let me know if its a problem :) )

s2000 lm race car

delta hf WRC '92

PSN : slitcherr

Will do if I can get the car today and send tomorrow ... kind of wack but I promised someone the WRC '92 but I fked up and sent to the wrong person so I gotta get another one for him today

14th ok? Happy to trade if you don't mind the wait :)

Yes seems I had another offer for the RX-8LM. No-one offered the Camaro LM yet so I'd be very happy with that. I seem to have messed up with dates a little, 13th ok for you? (this would be definite this time! pencilled you in for then, let me know if its a problem :) )

13th is fine. I was able to get ahold of the Camaro today, so when the time comes, if the deal with the RX-8 guy falls through, just let me know which one you want as they'll both available.

In fact, I'm trying to get two Zonda LM Race Cars, one for myself, one for a friend who is a huge Zonda fan, so if you by any weird chance have two or can get ahold of a second one, you can have both cars.

I just want to check, no permanent mods (weight reduction, chassis reinforcement, engine stage-X upgrades) have been done to the Zonda LM Race Car, right? I don't mind removable upgrades but don't want anything permanent done to it.

Last edited:
I think chassis reinforcement is the only permanent change you can do it. As far as I remember it already has all the engine and weight tuning done.

Back