Already Shared liveries that don’t show up.

United States
USA
I had shared almost all of my liveries so that they would show up in gt7. However, I noticed many didn’t transfer over. Now when I go back to GT Sport they have the shared icon which prevents me from sharing them to retry the transfer.

Is there a way around this to try and share it again? Thanks.

I had shared almost all of my liveries so that they would show up in gt7. However, I noticed many didn’t transfer over. Now when I go back to GT Sport they have the shared icon which prevents me from sharing them to retry the transfer.

Is there a way around this to try and share it again? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure you just have to reopen the livery in GT Sport, save it as something different (which effectively creates a copy), and share that one again. I've had to do it with a couple.

Thanks for your reply Matskimonk....I can no longer open some of the liveries because the were not uploaded before my HD crashed last year so I can no longer edit them. So I uploaded the ones that were already in the livery gallery but now they have the shared icon so I can no longer share them or even open them....I have a feeling they are lost unless someone else has found a way to reshare liveries with this problem...

Back