American Collection

• Thread starter NickKnipp
  • 49 comments
Hi again. Do you have other cars that are not in your list for trade? Or perhaps some museum cards? Thanks.

yes, that list was american cars I can trade.

I have alot of other cars from Japan and Europe I can trade too.

I have the Corvette GRAND SPORT C4 '96 0/0/0, you got a Mobil 1 NSX '01 or the ARTA NSX '00 ? Also looking for the white with blue stripe chevelle if anyone has it

I have the Corvette GRAND SPORT C4 '96 0/0/0, you got a Mobil 1 NSX '01 or the ARTA NSX '00 ? Also looking for the white with blue stripe chevelle if anyone has it

Already have the Grand Sport, thanks tho.

I see you just got one but I have a Viper GTS '99 silver metallic / blue stripes if you're still interested. Would like a level 20 ticket in trade. Can send today.

i dont have any of those 3.

I do have a Supra SZ-R tho.

Hi again. The Supra SZ-R I already have it. What about these ones, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 or the Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '93 or the Honda NSX '93? Do you have any of these?

Thanks to Camaro69427 for the following cars!
- Chevelle
- '99 Viper GTS
- '05 Ford GT (no stripe)
- '00 Camaro SS

Hi again. The Supra SZ-R I already have it. What about these ones, Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 or the Honda CIVIC SiR-II (EG) '93 or the Honda NSX '93? Do you have any of these?

looks like the only tradeable car left needed is the Ford Ka.

I do have a '69 Camaro Z28 0/0/0 green color.

I will check on the hondas when i get back home, i dont usually keep track of hondas.

I will check on the hondas when i get back home, i dont usually keep track of hondas.

Well, for me neither the color or the mileage are that important. Is it the premium car or the standard one?

Well, for me neither the color or the mileage are that important. Is it the premium car or the standard one?

the '69 Z28 is premium and the '69 SS is standard.

these are the following American cars I have available for trade

-Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) ’90 - onyx black 4.7k miles 769hp
-Chevrolet SSR '03 - black 0/0/0
-Chrysler Prowler ’02 bahama yellow 1.6k miles 424hp
-Delorean S2 '04 - 0/0/0
-Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi ’71 - turquoise metallic 0/0/0
-Dodge Viper GTS ’99 - silver/blue 22k miles
-Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ’00 - black clearcoat 27k miles tunes at 550pp
-Ford RS200 ’84 - red 0/0/0
-Shelby GT350R ’65 - white/blue 0/0/0
-Shelby Series One Super Charged ’03 - black stripes 0/0/0
-Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 - Mark II black 12k miles tuned at 550pp

I dont have any of the hondas you were looking for, if you would like you can add me as a friend and view my garage, tell me if you see anything you like.

Sorry if I didn't understand it quite well, but if you have the'69 Camaro Z28 0/0/0, I can accept it and trade for the Ka. What do you say?

Sorry if I didn't understand it quite well, but if you have the'69 Camaro Z28 0/0/0, I can accept it and trade for the Ka. What do you say?

of course, ill send it as soon as it resets. the Ka would complete the tradeable collection, ill still have to hunt down the expensive race cars now.

not many people think forest green is a good color but it actually is pretty lol.

of course, ill send it as soon as it resets. the Ka would complete the tradeable collection, ill still have to hunt down the expensive race cars now.

not many people think forest green is a good color but it actually is pretty lol.

Ok. I'll be waiting and good luck for the rest of your "hunt". 👍

Ok. I'll be waiting and good luck for the rest of your "hunt". 👍

go ahead and add me as friend, my PSN is Nick_Knipp, Ill try and send the camaro when u accept. if not ill wait til it resets and send tomorrow.

Ford Falcon race car purchased from UCD!

only 8 more americans to go! you guys are doing great helping me out:tup:

Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car bought from NCD, thats the last of all the premium American cars!

only 7 more racers to go!👍

Back