Amuse , S2000 , Renault , Honda , Cup cars , Mugen , Toyota and Tickets !!

• Thread starter jhonno
  • 774 comments
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#18, Red intake & mirrors) 0 miles
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#17, Green intake & mirrors) 0 miles

I want these but dont know what I can offer yet.. I'll get back at you

Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#18, Red intake & mirrors) 0 miles
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04 (#17, Green intake & mirrors) 0 miles

I want these but dont know what I can offer yet.. I'll get back at you

ok thanks

Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ´00 (green,

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car´03 black,blue)pending

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 red #15

These is the ones I have that I can think of im not in my garage atm

EDIT: Also got the Opel Astra Touring

Last edited:
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ´00 (green,

Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car´03 black,blue)pending

Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 red #15

These is the ones I have that I can think of im not in my garage atm

let me know if they are 0 miles no mods cars

Ive got the cup cars as gifts and havent driven them yet, the astra came to me troug a gift ticket but i used it for the a-spec DTM champ...

Ive got the cup cars as gifts and havent driven them yet, the astra came to me troug a gift ticket but i used it for the a-spec DTM champ...

pm me what u got excact for cup cars with colors and names

I got you down for tomorrow for the mm blue #38.... just showing i havent forgoten... oh if you need other paints just say so.....

Toyota Altezza Touring car 0 miles 0 switches in Grey and Nissan MM-R Cup car '01 Orange/Peach? 0 miles 0 switches?

When I looked earlier, I didn't notice your BMW McLaren F1 GTR. If it's an untouched car, I'll gladly trade it for my XJ220. I can't check the color until after work, but I recall that it's a pale green.

When I looked earlier, I didn't notice your BMW McLaren F1 GTR. If it's an untouched car, I'll gladly trade it for my XJ220. I can't check the color until after work, but I recall that it's a pale green.

if u can give me the color we can work something out and the mc laren f1 is untouched

wasnt that the ticket you were going to send me for the mm #38 blue tomorrow?

I will take the 2000 if you want.... also i actually dont mine getting it on the 21st

I have a Nissan C-West Razo Silvia from a 1000-Ticket with 0 miles+changes if you want.
I would be looking for Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 Super Black or 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) Premium LeMans Blue '08.
Cheers

Hello i have for you suzuki gs 4 yellow 0 km and amuse s2000 silver 0 km , let me know when you can swap the car, I want rx7 all colors and fto touring my id psn rafs4r

Back