Any car w/ Any DLC paint 1/0/0

I have the white BTR in 0/0/0 condition, I want a Lambo Miura painted in Old Generation 001, but if you can't send a miura(because it's expensive) just pm me and i can make another offer. As I won't ever use the BTR, I want it to end up in a collector's hands ;)

@ gt champ thanks. Got the cars ready to go. Trying tommorrow for you.

So what about a lambo sv or gallardo in dlc paint for the btr? Miura are untradeable.

@ gt champ thanks. Got the cars ready to go. Trying tommorrow for you.

So what about a lambo sv or gallardo in dlc paint for the btr? Miura are untradeable.
What about a Ferrari SP1 in the same color I wanted before, if it's not possible i'll go with the SV in that color

Anything 1mil cr and under are considered
Tradeable with some exceptions. Search the forum for the exact list. Sv in oldfashion001? And the btr is 0/0/0?

Ill schedule you
In if you accept.

I think I may have the silver BTR on the way. In the meantime I would do the green (dark or light?) BTR (0/0/0?)

Let me know what you want and accept and ill put you down in the schedule.

I think I may have the silver BTR on the way. In the meantime I would do the green (dark or light?) BTR (0/0/0?)

Let me know what you want and accept and ill put you down in the schedule.

I want a level 19 ticket.

Really want to finish my ruf 0/0/0 collection. Tell me colors you have to offer for CTR2 or '86 BTR. I can then give any car you want painted w any DLC color you want 1/0/0.

It is actually possible to make the car with DLC paint 0/0/0 ...

Will send the BRT tomorrow. Set 1 trade before you.

Other trade, dude did not accept my fr yet. So I sent the BRT to you a few minutes ago.
Please let me know what color it was. As I am color blind.

Actually it was light green! I needed it so thanks you cant go by the chip with some of the RUFs or for other paint chips.

What did you want for a car and DLC?

Actually it was light green! I needed it so thanks you cant go by the chip with some of the RUFs or for other paint chips.

What did you want for a car and DLC?

lol, told you I was color blind. Thanks PD, just label the dam chips.

It free then. I don't wanna jazz up a trade you may have had with someone else. I have DLC paints. Just should have put themon the other machine.

lol, told you I was color blind. Thanks PD, just label the dam chips.

It free then. I don't wanna jazz up a trade you may have had with someone else. I have DLC paints. Just should have put themon the other machine.

Porsche should just give in anyway, 'nother topic 'nother day.

Thanks I appreciate it, but seriously if you want a car later let me know or whatever.

Yep, but why not just give the chips a name.

Check my 0/0/0 link in my sig. I'll send another for a trade. Otherwise, like I said free.

Yep, but why not just give the chips a name.

Check my 0/0/0 link in my sig. I'll send another for a trade. Otherwise, like I said free.

Id trade something for the Speed 12. Still need one and Id rather have it 0/0/0.

Don't recall if it's on ceighner.
Positive I have it on the 2nd ps3.
Can send today if you fr BusaWheelspin.

Sending FR.

I still have you scheduled in so let me know what you want in return. I have some tickets as well but noticed you are good with that

Back