Any of these cars i want

• Thread starter DocDock
  • 46 comments
craven84
These are the tradable cars i'm short of (according to my list).

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01
XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
S800 RSC Race Car '68
BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00
Tuscani CCS '03
NSX Type S Zero '99
Tuscani CCS '03
Viper GTS '99
S2000 Street Version '04
Polo GTI '01
éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '92
SILVIA Q's (S13) '88

Will trade anything tradable from my garage. Will also trade my level 24 tickets or the 1000 ticket either. Car for car trades only, not interested in paints. PM or post in here and tell me if there's anything you'd like. Cheers.

Update* All going well, i'm unable to trade till Saturday at the earliest after i have finished these trades.

HaoleHatingWRX - Trading on Tuesday (Sent 07.31 GMT) Received Cosmo Sport (L10A) '67
John_D1 - Trading on Wednesday 106 S16 '03 received 22nd March - Lexus ISF RM 07 to be sent (sent 06.59 GMT)
mikeeesf - Trading on Thursday received 22nd March - Level 24 Ticket to be sent (Ticket sent 07.47 GMT)
CAMjhr - Trading on Friday Honda Odyssey For level 24 ticket (ticket sent 07.58 GMT)

Last edited:
Just going to double check my garage on the game but should be ok to trade.

Yeah, i do definitely need that car, just sending you a friend request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change of plans as agreed, Nomad diablo sent, we can trade raybrig for castrol toms supra 01

Change of plans as agreed, Nomad diablo sent, we can trade raybrig for castrol toms supra 01

Yep not a problem with me, thanks. As i say i'm busy in the morning but should be good to trade in the afternoon.

I have the following...

S800 RSC Race Car '68
S2000 Race Car '00
MX-Crossport Concept '05
FX45 Concept '02
X540 CHASER '00
S600 '64
Sunfire GXP Concept '02
ODYSSEY '03
IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99
Evo GSR '92
CR-X SiR '90

Looking for your ARTA NSX '06.

Put me in for a trade date.. I got some of the cars ur looking for.. U may also like to check my garage and tell which one u want...

HaoleHatingWRX - Still good to trade for Monday? If not i've got maksiu3f who wants to trade with me on Monday

John_D1 - can trade anything that is tradable from my garage, don't care about cost of my car versus the one you trade. Can you trade on Tuesday?

dodobir - If the above goes to plan then you're looking at Wednesday for trade. If not it moves to Tuesday and then Monday, dependent on what happens with the other traders. Would like the S7 Saleen if i don't get it before Wednesday

Last edited:
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 4 Honda EPSON NSX '08

Sending the car from PSN Lamborghini_1000
and want it to PSN: JOHNSTER428 :)

Last edited:
Tues is good good for me, I'll check out your garage next time I'm on the pc rather than phone.

Do you want me to hold off sending the 106 til tues too?

Tues is good good for me, I'll check out your garage next time I'm on the pc rather than phone.

Do you want me to hold off sending the 106 til tues too?

Yeah can do, frees up your slots if you need to trade with anyone else.

DocDock
Yeah can do, frees up your slots if you need to trade with anyone else.

Ok pal, I'll take your Lexus IS F RM if you're ok with that? Also, I'll work out what else I've got or see what I can buy in my UCD that you're after, then update you

Ok pal, I'll take your Lexus IS F RM if you're ok with that? Also, I'll work out what else I've got or see what I can buy in my UCD that you're after, then update you

Yeah that's fine. I've been *ahem* glitching last couple of days so i'm updating this list each time i buy the cars. So keep an eye on it as i may have bought the cars you may have to trade.

I have the rx-8 concept (type-II) '01, I'm interested in your level 24 ticket.

Last edited:
Sorry I had to change the above post, I hope your interested :)

HaoleHatingWRX - Still good to trade for Monday? If not i've got maksiu3f who wants to trade with me on Monday

John_D1 - can trade anything that is tradable from my garage, don't care about cost of my car versus the one you trade. Can you trade on Tuesday?

dodobir - If the above goes to plan then you're looking at Wednesday for trade. If not it moves to Tuesday and then Monday, dependent on what happens with the other traders. Would like the S7 Saleen if i don't get it before Wednesday

my saleen for your Amuse S2000 R1 '04?

all those dates are fine for me.. let me know.. cheers...

Got the is200 gt race car. I'll see your garage later if that's ok

....later

for Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08?

Last edited:
I have the 2000 Mine's R34 and Tuscani CCS. I'll Trade the Mine's R34 for a R32 S Tune, and the Tuscani CCS for a Nismo 270R. PM if interested.

I have the IS200, the WedsSport, the Elise Type 72, the Xanavi Nismo, and the Odyssey. PM me so we can figure out a trade 👍.

Back