Any of these cars i want

• Thread starter DocDock
  • 46 comments
Thank you. To the others still waiting to trade i had some personal stuff come up yesterday so i was unable to trade. I can only apologise for that. I've revised the trading dates because of this.

Sent an FR through last night and was going to send you the 106 S16 now in case I don't get chance tomorrow, but you're not even showing as pending. Any ideas?

Just bought the GT- FOUR ST205. Put me down for Thursday if its still free, I'll trade for SX4 WRC if you're ok with that?

Sent an FR through last night and was going to send you the 106 S16 now in case I don't get chance tomorrow, but you're not even showing as pending. Any ideas?

Could be my friends list limit has been reached? I'll delete a few people from it and see if that makes a difference.

DocDock
Could be my friends list limit has been reached? I'll delete a few people from it and see if that makes a difference.

Yes, I tried again afterwards and it said that

FAO CAMjhr

Sent you a PM, just need you to confirm your PSN name so i can add you as a friend and we can start trading for tomorrow. Keep looking at my list as it keeps changing (getting less) as i buy the cars i want.

FAO CAMjhr

Just another message. As you haven't told me your PSN name i can't add you to trade. If you could add my PSN name so i can trade with you for tomorrow (Friday).

Right that's all my trades done for now. I've got another trade to do to a friend for Saturday but apart from that i'm free of any commitments trade related now.

If you'd like to trade with me then, send us a message closer to the date and we'll take it from there.

Thanks.

I believe I have the 03 Xanavi nismo if you are interested I'd take another level 24 from you I could sent after reset tonight. Ill double check when I get home from work

Back