Ashes619 Car & Ticket Dealership

• Thread starter ashes619
  • 159 comments
Sorry it has been used. I'm not to sure what changes I have made (if any) except for giving it soft tires.

Hope that doesn't bother you.

Sorry it has been used. I'm not to sure what changes I have made (if any) except for giving it soft tires.

Hope that doesn't bother you.

as long as there is nothing unremoveable like engine stage 1 2 etc

i dont care about turbos and tires

please let me know before you set up the trade, my cars are stock

Ok we have a deal. Send a friends request and I will be able to accept in 40 mins

I think he left. Oh well. Teaches me for not refreshing this more often.

i can send a gt40 race car '69 now, as its on my other account but otherwise i cant trade until tomorrow

the pic is on my profile on gt5, im sharing it along with 5 others you may want, take a look i'll add you then let me know, if you dont want no problem, psn is andez1986

i have sauber mercedes untuned, 0 miles, i want a speed 8 race car

I will take the Sauber Mercedes. My Speed 8 race car has been driven a lot and has been tuned. (but I believe it is all removable)

Does that bother you???

no problem' i'll probably blast a few thousand miles on it anyway, i cant send till tomorrow, but if you'd like the gt40 race car '69 i can trade now?

No that's fine. I can't trade until tomorrow either. I will add you in about 20 mins. Is your PSN andez1986 or are you using another one???

sauber is at andez1986 but the gt40 is at Andezzz86, which can be sent now if you want, would you trade anything for that?

I've got a Peugeot 908 in the blue livery, looking for a carbon X1 but cant trade till tomorrow...

i also have a load of different nsx'x, arta nsx, mobil 1 nsx, both baybrig nsx's '00 and '06, loctite nsx and the epson nsx all with 0 miles, untuned, have the xanavi nismo z, xanavi gtr, toms supra, merc 190 e touring car, bmw m3 gtr race car, i have quite a few cars for trade plus other race cars im sharing online

liking the look of the escudo dirt trial car, are you offering any others as to what is on your list?

Hey sorry I left before...Mazda 787b and Peugeot 908 HDI FAP 0 miles for carbon vettel x1 :), pm me I only come online on here every so often. add my psn and will do deal on friday 28th 5pm? its DEMENTED--MONKEY :)

How about this

29/01 Courage Pescarolo Judd GV5 Race Car '04 for your Toyota GT-One

30/01 Mazda 787B for your Chaparral 2J Race Car '70

31/01 XJ220 LM Race Car for your TOMS Supra Castrol '97

Last edited:
Available to trade now, First one in gets the deal. Only accepting cars from the Wanted list.

Latest Posts

Back