Assetto Corsa 2 Will be Called "Assetto Corsa Evo", Coming 2024

Kunos said this isn’t a copy and paste of AC1 or ACC and is going to revolutionize what it means to be a racing sim. So I’m excited to see what’s up their sleeve when it’s time for a full reveal.
Being that this will be ACE, its possible they have an ace up their sleeve?
kjb
Looks good so far. I wonder when it is going to hit the consoles?
Optimistically, I say give it six months after it’s available to all on steam that it’s available on consoles. It seems as though they’ve got things fairly dialed in on the parity of PC and consoles with ACC at the moment. I’m hopeful they had consoles in mind and took what they learned with that debacle to better execute this release. This isn’t their first rodeo. Either way, I’m super stoked and this will be a day one purchase for me.

Last edited:
Another car "confirmed" for the game is the Lotus Emira, its interior was slightly seen in a certain photo.

Do you have the photo? The only one I can find outside of the Steam photos is this one, which is the i20 N again
new-picture-of-assetto-corsa-evo-v0-3ysujvu8ly5d1.jpeg

Where have you seen it?
Do you have the photo? The only one I can find outside of the Steam photos is this one, which is the i20 N again View attachment 1368368

You can partially see the interior of the Emira on the monitor, below I put a real photo of the interior and I also add that Kunos had full access to the Lotus license for AC1 (that's why practically all the variants of the Evora and Exige were in AC1)

sddefault-2.jpg

Edit: I forgot to add that René from Overtake already hinted that he had tried Evo in the forums of that site but he could hardly say anything due to contract and NDA even to his writing colleagues.

Last edited:
GKz2l8BWUAAH1hN.jpeg
emira-update-carousel-6.jpg

Can't see much but they definitely look to match up. I'll add it to my own list

Edit: I didnt realise but you can see the side vent through the mirror if you look close and its 100% an Emira

Last edited:
Last edited:
I must say ac evo looks to have very good car models, the first one i seen to be able to rival gt7 car models, but we have to see when we see more of the game,
But it seems promising so far.

My dream would be to have a mode simular to gt where there is progression involved buying cars/Selling cars start from the buttom and work your way up, and option go upgrade cars as well, so far no full sim has ever simulate that at all,

Glad to see their is big focus on road cars.

Hopefully mod support as well, i think the console versions will be limited i hope i am wrong, but i think pc is where it will shine.
But if they could have a simular career mode how it works om gt, even the console version could have a lot of potential.
Vr support is also great witch prooves it can be done even for a smaller studio.

Looking forward to see kunos sharing more in the coming weeks/months

Last edited:
Really really good, visually. Honestly might be 2nd/3rd best in that respect, behind GT or Forza.
Out of curiosity, where do you think AC with CSP and Pure sits among the competition? Assuming the map and car used are top-quality for AC, of course

Back