Assetto Corsa Evo Car Wishlist

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1 comments

Scaff

United Kingdom
He/Him
ScaffUK
You know you want to, so let's have a thread for it, but lets not just make this a dump of makes and models with a slew of pictures, explain exactly why you want it included (note that members who ignore this risk having the offending post(s) removed from view).

I will start the ball rolling with one. It might be cheating a little, as we know the base car is going to be included, the Hyundai I30N; however, I specifically want the European Fastback version. The reasons are rather simple: I have one, and to date, no title has included it in that form, aside from in its Touring Car form. Add in that personally, I think it looks better than the hatch.

So that's my opening gambit.

Screenshot 2024-10-23 104756.png

1729678109746.png

Renault Laguna BTCC
Absent from games since the TOCA series and GT2, it deserves a comeback. With 300bhp in a sub-tonne car going through the front wheels, what better way to fully utilize ACE new physics that (apparently) benefit front wheel drive cars especially.

1729678274234.png

Peugeot 306 Maxi
Another FWD legend, but this time a rally car that deserves to exist outside of just rally games. With a NA engine that revs up to almost 10 000rpm, and a very pointy front end (so much so that it didn't need to have a hydraulic handbrake), I think it would be the perfect car for the new free roam map(s) and procedurally generated roads.

Back