Assetto Corsa Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack Arrives October 31 on Consoles

Is this pack working on the X Box One yet?

Can anyone confirm?

Bought the pack but nothing.

I' hoping whatever the issue is it is sorted for when I get home from work tonight.

Can anyone confirm?

I' hoping whatever the issue is it is sorted for when I get home from work tonight.

No, we are all waiting for a fix. Disappointed to say the least as this has happened before with other packs.

Not sure about a quick fix happening that soon as we are on Xbox- the slowest bureaucracy in the world. The PC game could just push through an update the next day when they had this problem. But consoles.....

Can anyone confirm?

Keep an eye out on the official posts here :
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/console-lounge.52/

This was yesterday evening's update @ 6:25 PM :
Update time:

We have identified the cause of the Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC issue on Xbox One and are working to get it resolved as soon as possible. We understand many of you are frustrated but be rest assured, we're doing everything we can to get it sorted! Stay tuned for more info.

That sounds to me like they might need to roll out a hotfix for that. Hopefully that goes a lot faster through the Microsoft approval process than bigger patches.

Very nice pack at £5 something. Sone cars suffer from you can have any colour you like as long as it's red though.

The 250 I spun a few times. Always at paddock hill. It pulls to the left on braking - then I spin. I'm starting to think I must get a stick shifter....

The 330P4 was a great deal easier to drive than the 250 and I liked it a lot. It pulls to the right on braking - then I spin.

The 312 '67 was nice and more interesting to drive than the 2004 and 2017 cars. Locking the brakes is the only issue I have with them and that gets harder to do and easier to get out of the newer the car gets.

The 288 GTO was fun but the 812? Not fond of that one for some reason.

I have a T150 running G29 pedals.

Lets say I want to add a fantatec stick shifter. Is that possible?

I managed to get more speed out of the SF70H. I noticed that it's best to upshift gears when the steering wheel lights turn blue so that the hybrid system works most efficiently. The HUD shows the rev limit of the engine, but using that for shifting reference won't make it go as fast as it can. I noticed the same quirk with the Audi R18.

I think TOD was the culprit. Early morning and late afternoon hours can add this sunny glow to the environments and I suppose this was too much when acclerating these modern F1 machines. Maybe the refresh rate of my display is part of the problem as I often find my games becoming somewhat sluggish when colors and contrasts stand out in combination with fast-paced action (maybe a LED backlight setting I need to adjust). Anyway, I just drove the F2004 and SF70H again in the more neutral midday conditions and the frames seemed smoother.

I also find that the AI cannot drive the F2004. Saw it constantly spinning out at Brands Hatch.

What AI aggression setting are you using? I believe 80% or less works better for the faster formula cars.

Kind of annoying? I'd probably die from disappointment.

IMO, in Assetto, the weight transfer laterally is too slow and have too much influence, makes too much instability, even on straight line if you try to equilibrate the balance after a wheel input there is too much time to wait from the second wheel input for the car reaction, kind of a lag in the car physics between two opposite wheel inputs.

Longitudinally is too much exagerated while braking and too small at accelerations, AC physics is very forgiving when you put abruptly your right foot down... even with some wheel input and TC off in most of cases cars don't slip at all (neither stress) nor go down too much in the rear axle.

Very forgiving??
Try the Mercedes SLS AMG [road version] with street tires and TC off. Floor the throttle in 1st or 2nd at the apex and see how you get on.

Very forgiving??
Try the Mercedes SLS AMG [road version] with street tires and TC off. Floor the throttle in 1st or 2nd at the apex and see how you get on.

Yes at the apex with a 90 degree input. But cars like that are very forgiving when floor the throttle in the corner exit in 1st and 2nd even with a bit of steering inputs (of course not as high steering as at the apex).

Your reaction times must be lightning compared to mine then. I have been practicing in the SLS [street tires, green track grip] around Monza and I find I have to be delicate with the loud pedal in 1st, 2nd & even 3rd [sometimes] coming out of corners with TC off. Very enjoyable all the same :D

Why the Fanatec shifter? The TH8A is damn good and a lot cheaper, even if you add a short shift adapter to it.

IMO, in Assetto, the weight transfer laterally is too slow and have too much influence, makes too much instability, even on straight line if you try to equilibrate the balance after a wheel input there is too much time to wait from the second wheel input for the car reaction, kind of a lag in the car physics between two opposite wheel inputs.

Longitudinally is too much exagerated while braking and too small at accelerations, AC physics is very forgiving when you put abruptly your right foot down... even with some wheel input and TC off in most of cases cars don't slip at all (neither stress) nor go down too much in the rear axle.
You keep saying this, but I don't recall you providing any actual evidence of it.

Could you put a video together to illustrate exactly what you mean, as no matter how many times I tried to recreate the issue from car and corner combos I've just not found it the same at all.

Also why can't I get the SF70H to go well above 300 km/h with full KERS and DRS enabled? Not an issue in the F138 and SF15-T, but the 2017 car should be the fastest.

The 2017 F1 is the fastest on laptimes, but not on straights due to the wider tires and more downforce then previous generation F1 cars.
Of course this doesnt explain why you cant get over 300 kmh, since the F1 2017 should make approx. 340 kmh on Monza straight. Maybe the Batteries werent fully charged when you got on the straight?

Why the Fanatec shifter? The TH8A is damn good and a lot cheaper, even if you add a short shift adapter to it.
Because Thrustmaster wheel and Logitech pedals so I just thought why not complete the set with a Fanatic shifter.

By the way, it was your suggestion to try the Thrustmaster lead to link my G29's to the T150. I've never thanked you for that so thanks. 👍

Because Thrustmaster wheel and Logitech pedals so I just thought why not complete the set with a Fanatic shifter.

By the way, it was your suggestion to try the Thrustmaster lead to link my G29's to the T150. I've never thanked you for that so thanks. 👍
No problem at all, glad it worked out for you.

Its a good little bit of kit, the adapter, particularly as it even manages to boost the bit-rate of the pedals as well.

The TH8A shifter I would recomend strongly, its a great bit of kit, very well built, good range of adjustment on it for positioning and throw resistance. The HALL sensors mean no switches to wear out, the PC set-up tool allows you to fine turn the throw ranges as well.

The only issue I had with it was the throw length was a bit longer than I personally like. The Ricmotec short shifter adapter sorts that out, that bit is a bit pricy as they have no UK or European distributor, so it has to come from the US. delivery was very quick for mine however.

No problem at all, glad it worked out for you.

Its a good little bit of kit, the adapter, particularly as it even manages to boost the bit-rate of the pedals as well.

The TH8A shifter I would recomend strongly, its a great bit of kit, very well built, good range of adjustment on it for positioning and throw resistance. The HALL sensors mean no switches to wear out, the PC set-up tool allows you to fine turn the throw ranges as well.

The only issue I had with it was the throw length was a bit longer than I personally like. The Ricmotec short shifter adapter sorts that out, that bit is a bit pricy as they have no UK or European distributor, so it has to come from the US. delivery was very quick for mine however.

I can testify to this as well for the Ricmotec adapter. Think it is something like 30% throw reduction which feels better to me and worth the cash.

That's the recovery rate, what setting do you have use set to. Hotlap is the one you want for flat out performance.
Ah. I see.

I have it set Overtake setting. I'll try it on the Hotlap setting.

Switch to manual and thank me later. Maybe the problem you mention there has something to do with something I mentioned yesterday. Upshifting in the SF70H needs to be done when the lights on the steering wheel turn blue and not when the RPMs hit the rev limiter. Two points far apart on the RPM slope of this car. Upshifting in sync with the blue lights on the steering wheel has something to do with maximizing the performance of the KERS system, and thereby getting most speed out of the car. I've tested it because I also found the gearing strange at first.

I'm pretty sure the automatic shifting assist is programmed to shift at the engine rev limiter for every car. Also, AC has one of the worst automatic shifting assists I've ever tried. Going manual is a worthy investment for every sim racer.

I too am thinking automatic is likely the problem. Oddly I don't have the same problem with the SF15-T or F138 with automatic gearing, only the SF70H. I'll have manual a go later today.

I think you're correct with the shifting assist. I noticed even on lower spec vehicles like the GT86 it tends to shift at odd times. The worst part about it is the downshift protection feature. I wish I could disable that.

One thing I have noticed about the 288 GTO is an unforgiving brake pedal. On most classic non-ABS cars I can usually modulate braking input without locking up the wheels, but on this car it's quite easy to lock up when missing braking points by few tenths of a second.
I noticed that when I first drove it too. I was under the impression that this is how the real GTO is? Every depiction of the car I've seen seems to suggest the braking is very touchy.

The MGU-H can either be set to "motor"or "battery". "Motor" mode helps reduce the bogging down issue as far as I am aware and helps from standing starts.
I have it set to Motor already, but it still feels bogged down a bit. :confused:

Last edited:
PC Players can remedy this. If you go into your cars directory: \cars\ks_ferrari_f2004, for example, go into the sub folder \ui\. You will see a couple of .json files. You need to edit both files. Open them up in Notepad++ and at the very top you'll see name, brand & description about the car. Underneath that you should see:
Code:
    "tags": ["#F2004", "rwd", "race", "sequential", "gp", "singleseater", "italy"],
    "onlywith": ["ks_ferrari_f138","ks_ferrari_sf15t","ks_ferrari_f2004","ks_ferrari_sf70h"],
    "class": "race",
    "specs":
Go ahead and delete that second line completely. You should be left with:
Code:
    "tags": ["#F2004", "rwd", "race", "sequential", "gp", "singleseater", "italy"],
    "class": "race",
    "specs":

Save the files and you're all done. Remember to do it to both .json files. As you can see, that was the code that allowed the Ferrari F2004 to only race with any combination of the 4 available modern Formula 1 cars from Ferrari.

That's hilarious. :lol: :cheers:

Okay...I see that some of you guys have driven the Ferrari 288 GTO. Yet, I haven't seen a single comment regarding that insane stock transmission gearing. Have you noticed it's almost impossible to need to put the car into 5th gear? Heck, on a lot of twisty tracks 4th gear is rare to be needed.

What do you guys think about the Ferrari 250 GTO? I love cruising around in that thing like a civilized person and then drop it down to 3rd, let's say, and floor it. When that engine hits 5000 RPM I practically get goosebumps. I really think you guys should all chip in and buy me one of those IRL for Christmas this year. :D :lol:
I figured you'd be able to race them together, unofficially. I love the 288 GTO, I also get a 10BHP increase if I drive it whilst wearing a Hawaii shirt and a moustache. I tuned the gears but quickly went back to default as it's much better. What top speed have you got out of it? Loving the 250 GTO too, give me pre 2000 car and I'm pretty much gonna love it.
Everything in this new Ferrari pack feels so slow... probably shouldn’t have started out with the F2004! The Zonda R feels slow after a few laps in that warp tunnel.
That's Why on Monday night when it became available i tried the two F1s then went to bed and tried the others the next day. I knew they would make everything else feel slow.

Very nice pack at £5 something. Sone cars suffer from you can have any colour you like as long as it's red though.

The 250 I spun a few times. Always at paddock hill. It pulls to the left on braking - then I spin. I'm starting to think I must get a stick shifter....

The 330P4 was a great deal easier to drive than the 250 and I liked it a lot. It pulls to the right on braking - then I spin.

The 312 '67 was nice and more interesting to drive than the 2004 and 2017 cars. Locking the brakes is the only issue I have with them and that gets harder to do and easier to get out of the newer the car gets.

The 288 GTO was fun but the 812? Not fond of that one for some reason.

I wasn't looking forward to the 812 much because I thought it's just loads of power and heavy, along with some reviewers who didn't care for it too. But I took it out on Highlands longs the first time I tried it and really enjoyed it to my surprise. I'm glad it's in the pack. Also worth bearing in mind, it has 4 wheel steering, which deactivated at certain points during the turn in. It's important to understand this car to enjoy it to it's fullest.

@ALB123 @Nielsen The 288 GTO is meant to be driven with four years, the 5th gear is the drive gear. It is there for rule emission regs of the 80s. Iirc.

B.K
The 2017 F1 is the fastest on laptimes, but not on straights due to the wider tires and more downforce then previous generation F1 cars.
Of course this doesnt explain why you cant get over 300 kmh, since the F1 2017 should make approx. 340 kmh on Monza straight. Maybe the Batteries werent fully charged when you got on the straight?

I identified the issue in a subsequent post. I wasn't shifting when the steering wheel lights go into the blue, which happens well before hitting the engine rev limiter. So I didn't get most out the KERS system before I noticed my mistake.

I too am thinking automatic is likely the problem. Oddly I don't have the same problem with the SF15-T or F138 with automatic gearing, only the SF70H. I'll have manual a go later today.

I don't know why the SF15-T would work better with the automatic shifting assist because it uses a hybrid system roughly similar to that of the SF70H. The F138 isn't a full on hybrid car though. It only utilizes KERS when pressing the assigned button, so it's a conventional layout where upshifting is preferable around the RPM redline.

But again, give manual shifting a go. Then when you get comfortable driving manual you can also consider switching off the auto blip assist, which adds an extra control element on cars not using an electronic kicker for rev-matching (typically older cars with a clutch pedal).

I noticed that when I first drove it too. I was under the impression that this is how the real GTO is? Every depiction of the car I've seen seems to suggest the braking is very touchy.

I suppose that is how the real car is. It's not like it's undriveable or anything, but simply particularly unforgiving.

I figured you'd be able to race them together, unofficially. I love the 288 GTO, I also get a 10BHP increase if I drive it whilst wearing a Hawaii shirt and a moustache. I tuned the gears but quickly went back to default as it's much better. What top speed have you got out of it?

I haven't checked the top speed of the 288 GTO, which reminds me that AC needs a proper straight for testing top speeds. The Nordschleife back straight is too short and the flat out section on Highlands Long is unreliable for being downhill. Where are you Mulsanne straight? :(

The in-game specs for the 288 GTO saying it can reach 305 km/h are probably not right. Over the years I have seen nothing to suggest it will exceed 290 km/h without some serious effort. On the subject of top speed, is the 330 P4 going fast enough in AC?

I wasn't looking forward to the 812 much because I thought it's just loads of power and heavy, along with some reviewers who didn't care for it too. But I took it out on Highlands longs the first time I tried it and really enjoyed it to my surprise. I'm glad it's in the pack. Also worth bearing in mind, it has 4 wheel steering, which deactivated at certain points during the turn in. It's important to understand this car to enjoy it to it's fullest.

I noticed that the 812 has some bouncy revs on downshifts. Nothing major but enough to make me wonder if it's working as intended. It's not as bad as what I have previously noticed on the R34 Skyline, but what does everyone think?

@ALB123 @Nielsen The 288 GTO is meant to be driven with four years, the 5th gear is the drive gear. It is there for rule emission regs of the 80s. Iirc.

I'm also sure it is, hence the reason why I compared it to the F40 being relatively similar in this regard. But the long default gearing of the 288 GTO really does raise an eyebrow at first, maybe because it doesn't accelerate as quickly as the F40.

Last edited:
Also why can't I get the SF70H to go well above 300 km/h with full KERS and DRS enabled? Not an issue in the F138 and SF15-T, but the 2017 car should be the fastest.

I don't think that's correct. The 2017 cars have far more aero drag and mechanical drag which means they have lower top speed than previous cars. Yeah, they're setting lap records at every track they go to but that's because they're so much faster in the turns and can brake so much later due to excessive aero, they're not faster on the straights.

I don't think that's correct. The 2017 cars have far more aero drag and mechanical drag which means they have lower top speed than previous cars. Yeah, they're setting lap records at every track they go to but that's because they're so much faster in the turns and can brake so much later due to excessive aero, they're not faster on the straights.

Good point, but my comment was coming from a line of thinking that there's no way this new car can break lap records if I can't make it go faster than 295 km/h in straight line. Again, I quickly realized that I wasn't shifting gears at the right times. In fact, I ran a comparison between the SF15-T and SF70H at Mugello using optimum track, default setups and identical conditions. With DRS and full KERS the SF15-T appeared to be just marginally faster than the SF70H on the main straight. The difference was hardly noticeable though. However, the SF70 is so much more planted and stable through corners. It's insane how hard this car can be pushed without going easy on the throttle. So pretty much in line with line what you just said, and let's not forget the added benefit of the wider tires.

The 330 P4 just feels slow though. I thought this one was supposed to be a +300 km/h car but I cannot seem to make it go much faster than 260 - 270 km/h. Maybe it has something to do with the Spyder version in AC experiencing more wind resistance due to the lack of a roof? Even with that in mind, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where more speed can be squeezed out of it.

Last edited:
Everything in this new Ferrari pack feels so slow... probably shouldn’t have started out with the F2004! The Zonda R feels slow after a few laps in that warp tunnel.

I really love the F2004. It’s what I have in my head as a proper F1 car. Screaming 19k RPM V10, steering wheel, gas pedal, brake, gear change buttons, THATS IT. No thinking about boosting and regenerating and drag reducing. Holy cow is it a breath of fresh air.

I crashed the 250 GTO hard on my first lap out with it slipping on some curb. Restarted, crashed again somewhere else. Even though it’s just some 1’s and 0’s in a computer, I get this sick feeling like I just burned a van Gogh :lol:

I did the same thing :lol:

Went from F2004 to 330 P4. And I actually have experience with both on the PC version but it still was a total shock going from the F2004 to the 330.

One thing that makes them feel slower to me is the huge increase in degrees of steering they have. I think the 330 has close to 900, the 250 GTO might have 1080 or something. I just can't drive like that. It also oddly makes very light cars like these feel super heavy. Luckily the T300 lets you change degrees of rotation on the fly, and unlike in GT Sport, AC doesn't reset your changes everytime you hit pause or go into a new race.

As far as I know, the Ferrari F2004 is currently the fastest car in Assetto Corsa. There is someone who tracks Kunos cars with data from RSR Live Timing and posts on the official forum. Also, I manually checked Spa & Silverstone GP - the F2004 did indeed have the fastest lap times. Seeing that I know absolutely nothing about open-wheel race cars, should I assume that there is something wrong - the F2004 should NOT be the fastest lap owner among F1 cars? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the F138 faster than the SF15-T when that pack came out?

@lancia delta hf - Thank you, very much, for setting me straight regarding the Ferrari GTO's stock transmission. I figured there was definitely a reason for 5th being so tall...and now I know. Awesome. 👍 :cheers:

@Nielsen You're right...It is unfortunate that we don't have an official proving ground type of environment. Of course, being on the PC I have access to all sorts of super long sections of road I can download. I have LeMans with & w/out the chicanes...and I have the official Drag Strip that wasn't provided to you guys for some strange reason. You can't tell me that wouldn't be popular among the younger players, if they could do real drag races! Look how they used to do them in GT6 - hardly a perfect way to run, but where there is a will there is a way.

While you're right in saying that Highlands doesn't work perfectly because it's downhill I suppose we could still use it as our "official top speed test track" because at least we're both running on the same exact pavement with the same exact degrees of decline and bumps are in the same place. Still, I think Kunos should make an easy test grounds area for AC2 - something like Volkswagen has with Ehra-Lessien would be nice. :D Using that track could engage "developer apps" in a simplified form so you can see exactly what your reading was on the skid pad was, how long it took you to stop from 60 or 120 or whatever.

As far as I know, the Ferrari F2004 is currently the fastest car in Assetto Corsa. There is someone who tracks Kunos cars with data from RSR Live Timing and posts on the official forum. Also, I manually checked Spa & Silverstone GP - the F2004 did indeed have the fastest lap times. Seeing that I know absolutely nothing about open-wheel race cars, should I assume that there is something wrong - the F2004 should NOT be the fastest lap owner among F1 cars? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't the F138 faster than the SF15-T when that pack came out?

The current 2017 F1 cars are much faster than the 2004 Generation. On some tracks a lot faster, some less, depends.
The fact that the fastest lap times at the moment come from the F2004 is probably due to the fact that its much easier to drive and find the limit than with the F1 2017.

I was a big fan of the NA era, especially the V10 era where Honda once reached 22.000 rpm at Malaysia if i remember correctly. But I just cant hear the whining about the current generation anymore. People always find something to complain about. At the end of the day its only about wheel 2 wheel racing. The current cars look amazing with almost 1000 HP. The whining about sound is ridiculous, since racing isnt only about sound. During the NA era the drivers almost never had to correct the steering at corner exit. Since the Turbo Era the drivers have much more work to do and you see counter steering and drifts a lot due to more torque and higher corner speeds.

Seeing that I know absolutely nothing about open-wheel race cars, should I assume that there is something wrong - the F2004 should NOT be the fastest lap owner among F1 cars?

Well, I'm pretty sure that up until this year it was the 2004 Ferrari that held most of the track records in F1. The SF70H will probably be faster but I'm guessing a lot of AC pilots haven't finished their master's degree in rocket science yet so they're not getting the most out of the hybrid nonsense.

@ALB123 F1 was at its absolute fastest in 2004. Most of the lap records are from that year. All the rule changes since then have slowed the cars down. It's only with rules that speed up the cars for this season that new lap records are being set.

Good point, but my comment was coming from a line of thinking that there's no way this new car can break lap records if I can't make it go faster than 295 km/h in straight line. Again, I quickly realized that I wasn't shifting gears at the right times. In fact, I ran a comparison between the SF15-T and SF70H at Mugello using optimum track, default setups and identical conditions. With DRS and full KERS the SF15-T appeared to be just marginally faster than the SF70H on the main straight. The difference was hardly noticeable though. However, the SF70 is so much more planted and stable through corners. It's insane how hard this car can be pushed without going easy on the throttle. So pretty much in line with line what you just said, and let's not forget the added benefit of the wider tires.

The 330 P4 just feels slow though. I thought this one was supposed to be a +300 km/h car but I cannot seem to make it go much faster than 260 - 270 km/h. Maybe it has something to do with the Spyder version in AC experiencing more wind resistance due to the lack of a roof? Even with that in mind, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where more speed can be squeezed out of it.

On PC I think the gear ratios are adjustable for the 330, is that not the case for us on PS4?

I identified the issue in a subsequent post. I wasn't shifting when the steering wheel lights go into the blue, which happens well before hitting the engine rev limiter. So I didn't get most out the KERS system before I noticed my mistake.

I don't know why the SF15-T would work better with the automatic shifting assist because it uses a hybrid system roughly similar to that of the SF70H. The F138 isn't a full on hybrid car though. It only utilizes KERS when pressing the assigned button, so it's a conventional layout where upshifting is preferable around the RPM redline.

But again, give manual shifting a go. Then when you get comfortable driving manual you can also consider switching off the auto blip assist, which adds an extra control element on cars not using an electronic kicker for rev-matching (typically older cars with a clutch pedal).

I suppose that is how the real car is. It's not like it's undriveable or anything, but simply particularly unforgiving.

I haven't checked the top speed of the 288 GTO, which reminds me that AC needs a proper straight for testing top speeds. The Nordschleife back straight is too short and the flat out section on Highlands Long is unreliable for being downhill. Where are you Mulsanne straight? :(

The in-game specs for the 288 GTO saying it can reach 305 km/h are probably not right. Over the years I have seen nothing to suggest it will exceed 290 km/h without some serious effort. On the subject of top speed, is the 330 P4 going fast enough in AC?

I noticed that the 812 has some bouncy revs on downshifts. Nothing major but enough to make me wonder if it's working as intended. It's not as bad as what I have previously noticed on the R34 Skyline, but what does everyone think?

I'm also sure it is, hence the reason why I compared it to the F40 being relatively similar in this regard. But the long default gearing of the 288 GTO really does raise an eyebrow at first, maybe because it doesn't accelerate as quickly as the F40.
I haven't really paid attention to the rev bouncing. I think the 812 is brilliant fun doing races on Brands GP. And yea agree that we need a a straight.

@lancia delta hf - Thank you, very much, for setting me straight regarding the Ferrari GTO's stock transmission. I figured there was definitely a reason for 5th being so tall...and now I know. Awesome. 👍 :cheers:

@Nielsen You're right...It is unfortunate that we don't have an official proving ground type of environment. Of course, being on the PC I have access to all sorts of super long sections of road I can download. I have LeMans with & w/out the chicanes...and I have the official Drag Strip that wasn't provided to you guys for some strange reason. You can't tell me that wouldn't be popular among the younger players, if they could do real drag races! Look how they used to do them in GT6 - hardly a perfect way to run, but where there is a will there is a way.

While you're right in saying that Highlands doesn't work perfectly because it's downhill I suppose we could still use it as our "official top speed test track" because at least we're both running on the same exact pavement with the same exact degrees of decline and bumps are in the same place. Still, I think Kunos should make an easy test grounds area for AC2 - something like Volkswagen has with Ehra-Lessien would be nice. :D Using that track could engage "developer apps" in a simplified form so you can see exactly what your reading was on the skid pad was, how long it took you to stop from 60 or 120 or whatever.
Stefano said they didn't add drag strip because its rubbish and only added it on PC during early access because people said there was nothing to do, and he shouldn't have bothered. I kinda disagree with him. I joined a Drag lobby the other week like in GT5 and it was good fun.

Back