Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
Could use some advice here........

In the DRM revival mod , I started out testing in alphabetical order ( started with the BMW's ) , and so far worked my way down to the Ferrari's. Is there any way in hell to muffle the damn sound of the turbo? It's like 5 X louder then the motor on everything I've driven so far , minus the Ferrari.

I can turn down the boost in game and quite it down , but I also lose performance. Anyone know how to maybe quite that turbo down a bit and actually enjoy the sounds of the motors?

The default driver suits with the new RSS N-GT Porsche Darche are bloody awful in VR. Overly bright with garish over-saturated colours.
Drop these four files into each skin folder for proper Porsche 911 Carrera racing suit/glove loveliness.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-driver-outfit.23768/

ingame 02.jpg

Leave the guy a nice review, he deserves it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
https://vk.com/away.php?to=http://sharemods.com/ufxkcz7za0a3&cc_key=

Could someone make a better sound for this mod of the 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 (997) RSR based on the below video (Yes I'm using the VK link because the Facebook one is down)? I'm tired of cheap Porsche 911 racecar mods which use the lacklustre and out of tune Kunos sounds from the Cup Car.

Plus everything else about this car is surprisingly likeable, so it would help if one of you, whether it's ACFAN, Mach77 or even Fonsecker, could inject some spirit back into this icon!

Last edited:
Im at 700, but i barely have road cars and those F1 Seasons always give you 10+ cars.

171 including:

1 kart KS-76 class C2
5 open wheelers: F1 Williams FW16B - F3 Dallara - Russel-Alexis Mk14 - Skip Barber ...oh... and a vacuum cleaner (FE Spark 2019)
7 'street' cars: Ariel Atom; Caterham Super Sprint; Donkervoort D8 GTO; Porsche 356A speedster; VUHL 05; Eagle Speedster; Morgan 3-wheeler

The rest = 158 full bread race cars (historic and modern).

And I still don't get to race 'm all... :rolleyes:

Thanks for these DPI mods. They are all great to drive!

I have noticed two things this morning while I was playing.
First, the mirrors in the Acura are not working. Whereas they are ok in the three others.
Is there anything I have to do to fix that?

Also, the Ai don’t start with the full tank and seems to be using only 25L.
I saw in car.ini that it was set on 25L. I could change it to the quantity of the full tank.
However, does it means that they will start quali with the full tank as well?

I’m totally new on PC so maybe that are stupid comments but I’d appreciate some help ;-)
Thanks!

Had a complete disaster, pc crashed and when it restarted cm had lost location of ac and had to reinput my reg code. Now it won't load with csp enabled, fine without although I had to disable a few apps it said must be broken before vanilla would load? They weren't broken before. I have tried installing different versions of csp but no joy, crashes when it comes to loading any car, seems to load the track fine. Tried removing and reading the few mods I have.

Anybody had this happen and know how to fix? Thanks in advance gents

Had a complete disaster, pc crashed and when it restarted cm had lost location of ac and had to reinput my reg code. Now it won't load with csp enabled, fine without although I had to disable a few apps it said must be broken before vanilla would load? They weren't broken before. I have tried installing different versions of csp but no joy, crashes when it comes to loading any car, seems to load the track fine. Tried removing and reading the few mods I have.

Anybody had this happen and know how to fix? Thanks in advance gents
maybe try a clean install of CM?

is there a evo tme mod?
$_86.JPG

this one?
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av62035864

Last edited:
The default driver suits with the new RSS N-GT Porsche Darche are bloody awful in VR. Overly bright with garish over-saturated colours.
Drop these four files into each skin folder for proper Porsche 911 Carrera racing suit/glove loveliness.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-driver-outfit.23768/

View attachment 840348

Leave the guy a nice review, he deserves it.

Lol, thanks Masscot! That's mine, btw.
I've done kits for like 100 brands (gloves included), but I've never released them. Specially since installing/placing the files raises a lot of questions and I have to guide many people, lol.
Have a look at my texture/driver folder. Gloves folder is just as big. I could upload it here, it's roughly 2 GB, but anyone with time on their hands can use whatever they want.

Attachments

• drivers.jpg
    drivers.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for these DPI mods. They are all great to drive!

I have noticed two things this morning while I was playing.
First, the mirrors in the Acura are not working. Whereas they are ok in the three others.
Is there anything I have to do to fix that?

Also, the Ai don’t start with the full tank and seems to be using only 25L.
I saw in car.ini that it was set on 25L. I could change it to the quantity of the full tank.
However, does it means that they will start quali with the full tank as well?

I’m totally new on PC so maybe that are stupid comments but I’d appreciate some help ;-)
Thanks!

@Amilsano,

Here's a replacement mirrors.ini file. Just change the file extension from .txt to .ini and drop it inside the data folder for the Acura, overwriting the original. That will get your mirrors working again.

And yes; if you increase the default amount of fuel in the tank, the car will always start with that amount.

Attachments

• mirrors.txt
    116 bytes · Views: 42
Lol, thanks Masscot! That's mine, btw.
I've done kits for like 100 brands (gloves included), but I've never released them. Specially since installing/placing the files raises a lot of questions and I have to guide many people, lol.
Have a look at my texture/driver folder. Gloves folder is just as big. I could upload it here, it's roughly 2 GB, but anyone with time on their hands can use whatever they want.
Lol, I didn't make the connection!
Your suits and gloves are essential for VR, they make such a difference. Thanks for your efforts. Please do upload them, I've been wondering for a while what happened to all the clothing mods.
Your stuff is excellent.
:)

Ok then, so I'll upload driver, helmet (kinda generic), gloves, and crew kits.
I don't know any other file transfer system other than wetransfer, so it'll be available for like 10 days, lol.
I'm downloading the entire folders (compressed, everything is about 850mb). I don't remember which kits are mine and which are downloaded from modders, so it all comes together. Also, since I'm not selecting the files, Kunos textures are also in there.

IMPORTANT: texture files are not to be simply dragged and dropped. They require further linking to each car by creating files that go into each car's skin folders. I upload this here so that whoever is interested, can take a look at the files and choose whatever they want.

Wetransfer link: https://we.tl/t-1PK5FAI75G

Last edited:
I'd like to see the # of skins that translates to please..........:bowdown:

oh its silly even with my 2200 cars.... lol just think some cars have like 50 skins... actually I have the P1 real chassis skin collection from RD so the P1 alone has like 300 skins. lol

without file compression, CM says my installation is about 600GB.

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if it´s possible to make a version of the Nordshleife Endurance track that allows the warm up lap before the big one? To summarize, with the connection of the track next to the pit entry ? Like in Raceroom :) Or does this version for AC even exist? If so...donload link? :)

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if it´s possible to make a version of the Nordshleife Endurance track that allows the warm up lap before the big one? To summarize, with the connection of the track next to the pit entry ? Like in Raceroom :) Or does this version for AC even exist? If so...donload link? :)

It along with DreamPack 1

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back