• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
From F3 Classic Tracks
https://www.f3classictracks.com/

Hockenheim Update for Assetto Corsa

uj0KWT94Tn.jpeg

JlNna2Z3Mo.jpeg

Hockenheim is one of classic circuits of all time, it was born back on 30's
and had been hosting all kind of racing since then. This is the mid/late 60's version of track, when motodrom area was build and racing direction change. This is the non-chicane layout, where Jim Clark get kill back on 1968. After this incident 2 chicanes were built.
This pack also includes the national layout, used by DTM back on 90's.
This is FREE track and you dont need to pay for this, if you want to contribute to my work please buy some of the others track, like Silkeborg or Djursland.
Enjoy it :)

https://sellfy.com/p/fqKN/

wanted to know how do you create tracks for ac?
wanted to recreate this enthusia track into ac
rev City

Oh i never heard of this game before. This is one of those rare racing games that i never tried before. Is this on the PS2?

That track is kinda fun to drive on. But im not sure if anyone ports tracks from that game.

Oh i never heard of this game before. This is one of those rare racing games that i never tried before. Is this on the PS2?

That track is kinda fun to drive on. But im not sure if anyone ports tracks from that game.
its a hidden gem on the ps2 its basically Assetto's older cousin the tire physics in that time were mind blowing even the us producer of gt4 admitted that the game was way more realistic than gt4.
Originally in the beta there was supposed to be a storyline but it was scrapped because of budget and time reasons.

its a hidden gem on the ps2 its basically Assetto's older cousin the tire physics in that time were mind blowing even the us producer of gt4 admitted that the game was way more realistic than gt4.
Originally in the beta there was supposed to be a storyline but it was scrapped because of budget and time reasons.
Hm, interesting. As for the track itself & the cars in the gameplay footage, it sure fits the bill for street racing. But im sure anyone has that hidden gem & rip the files from the game & attempt to port it to AC.

Hm, interesting. As for the track itself & the cars in the gameplay footage, it sure fits the bill for street racing. But im sure anyone has that hidden gem & rip the files from the game & attempt to port it to AC.
there is also a Dakar track

is there any way to make the engine not blow up? some mods have this problem and i want to fix them trying to rev the car hurts the engine for some reason. Do i need to change anything in the engine.ini?
2019.08.02-19.27.png

If you spent half the time googling or searching YT as you do posting question after question, your post count might be around 38.

Just search for it.
not a single one can make a fantasy track the race track builder or how its called only can recreate tracks from the google maps. Not make a map from the scratch all tracks from enthusia professional racing are fantasy except the Nurburgring.

the race track builder can only recreate real world tracks via finding them on google maps it cannot make a fantasy track because it does not exist.
Almost all of the tracks in enthusia are fantasy so they need to be scratch made some exceptions are Tsukuba and the Nurburgring

Rough translation:

Not a single one of them can make a fantasy track. Race Track Builder, or whatever it's called, can only make tracks from real places using Google Maps and not from places that don't exist. All tracks from Enthusia Professional Racing are fantasy tracks except for Nurburgring.

the race track builder can only recreate real world tracks via finding them on google maps it cannot make a fantasy track because it does not exist.
almost all of the tracks in enthusia are fantasy so they need to be scratch made some exceptions are Tsukuba and the Nurburgring

Ok, sure, but what does that have to do with the comment you were replying to? If you'd typed your same query into google you would have been taken to links that provide you the information you want. Why post it here and ask someone else get the links for you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=how...rome..69i57.4744j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Enthusia can be played on PC with PCSX2 so I imagine the tracks can be ripped into AC *relatively* easily.
There were some great tracks in that game.
Shame everyone in the western world largely ignored it because they thought it was a game about euthanasia.

Enthusia can be played on PC with PCSX2 so I imagine the tracks can be ripped into AC *relatively* easily.
There were some great tracks in that game.
Shame everyone in the western world largely ignored it because they thought it was a game about euthanasia.

Wait.... it wasnt? News to me. Damn.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back