Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
memories remastered
DTvUdor.jpg

Just a heads up that Rf2 tracks are being converted here: https://gilles2019.wixsite.com/acclassics/rfactor-2-conversions

I'm not sure if his tracks are straight rips or not or if his paid tracks are higher quality then what he's posted on RD for free but at $2 they might be worth checking out. You know the old saying though.

I compiled a short list of tracks available on RD that are converted from Rf2. I've only tried Joesville and Mountain Peak which are high quality conversions. The first three appear to be low quality straight rips and Castle Combe sounds like a little more was put into the conversion.

These might give you an idea of a low to high quality Rf2 conversion

Phakisa South Africa 1
75 Kyalami South Africa 1
East London South Africa 1
Castle Combe Circuit 2
Joesville Speedway 1.0
Mountain Peak (Charlotte Speedway)

In case Tony didn't take you up on your offer, here is something interesting especially if you are willing to pay. This guy who took this job is the same guy behind the Skip Barber on RD. Check his you tube for progress.

It could be a good way to get high quality conversions for whichever tracks you're looking for.

Build me a 3D Race Track Model for a game called Assetto Corsa

https://www.freelancer.com/contest/...Model-for-a-game-called-Assetto-Corsa-1462869

I've actually hired some temporary sales people through this site so it's safe but I would just contact that guy through RD and see if he's interested.

Thanks man , I appreciate all that info! I had some tracks in RF2 which I thought were really , really good. Made for some great racing ,. but nobody ever converted them over to AC.

Wow, big improvement! Big thanks to all involved. :gtplanet:
OK to share elsewhere?

Porsche-themed balloons would be cool. I can't work out how to skin balloons though - I'd love to know. I'd do some then.

One weird thing, the flags ripple vertically instead of horizontally - I think you can change this in a config somewhere?

Sounds like a job for... @gladbecker82 !
That's not a good idea: the Porsche Center is located in the immediate approach zone of Leipzig Airport. Hot air balloons are strictly prohibited there! :yuck:

That's not a good idea: the Porsche Center is located in the immediate approach zone of Leipzig Airport. Hot air balloons are strictly prohibited there! :yuck:
The track already has balloons, I was just talking about rebranding them. :)

Hi guys, any news on the Cadillac DPi?
Like Jaukkonen said, its only the central mirror thats messed up, supposedly a UV Mapping issue. But if i change anything in 3d Programs i end up with having to retexture everything.

Others are just smarter with those programs

I showed ACU ur logos and he was wondering if U could use the one he designed a while ago instead of the purple one (that's my favorite color BTW :indiff:)

Sure ! ;)
I searched for an original ACU logo, but did not succeed. Now it's here, so I'll update on RD.

Edit: updated on RD.

Last edited:
the track is worth 2 euro IMO, but only for vintage cars... to drive a zonda there it doesn't make much sense ?!?
if you don't have money, download Deutschland ring and spend some time searching on google the 67 ;)

Thanks for video.
But it helps a little - low resolution (480) - difficult to understand something.
I prefer vintage cars and tracks :)
For good work it is not a pity for $2, and $5 are not a pity. But there is no wish to spend money for garbage. I have bought sudschleife

it is good mod. It would be desirable to have with the same quality Nordshleife in historical configurations. Deutschland has no racing history - not so interestingly. Though mod excellent!

Last edited:
View attachment 839507 View attachment 839508
Nissan R35 RR3 edition.
EDIT: sorry for not making the fxxk Evo. the reason why i didn't make it due to the chassis base, the fxxk are more shorter then the fxxk evo. the evo one are little bit more longerl, but im not giving up yet.

This looks nice. Would like it to have more of those so called "Endulights" on the front bumper. Maybe you could do the recently added R8 GT4 next?

Plus about that post of the Samsung triple monitor, is that guy mad? He won't even be looking at the two end monitors if he plays Dirt Rally in third person. I play Dirt 3 and even on my laptop, running a 6th gen i3, it looks like an absolute gem! What's even more shocking than that? I picked up the Complete Edition for only £2!

Sure ! ;)
I searched for an original ACU logo, but did not succeed. Now it's here, so I'll update on RD.

Edit: updated on RD.

Cool man! Thanks a lot and I'm sure ACU thanks U also, He's very busy with real life work, I've hardly had a chance to talk tracks with him lately, But one thing I know he will have an update for Targa Florio '73 pretty soon, keep an eye out on RD for it.

Does someone have the templates for the Formula Lithium? I can't find them anywhere
looks like you cant really make template with a wirenet of the car because of mapping issues. I think your only option is to make a copy of an existing skin and use those files

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back