Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Oh I like the look of that one! Did you manage to get the download link? I tried on that web-site and it requires some kind of confirmation but it's in Chinese or Japanese? Google translate only got so far...
If you see a link that says pan.baidu.com, which means thats the download link. Also theres a method on downloading stuff from Baidu. & yes its in Chinese, not Japanese.

It along with DreamPack 1

I think @Pedro Correia meant this
wsga-nurburgring-1476934882858-1000x707.jpg

IMPORTANT: texture files are not to be simply dragged and dropped. They require further linking to each car by creating files that go into each car's skin folders
Thank you for the link, in regards to how to use them by “creating files” how is that done?

Lol. Did you read my question? I have all the DLC´s. What Im looking for is for a version of the endurance track like in Raceroom. It allows one warmup lap along the new circuit before entering the green hell :)
I know what you mean and I would like that feature too, but afaik this is not available yet in AC.
Maybe ask @GzeroD if he feels (and has the time) to give it a try ? He's done some extra layouts for the Nurburgring already.

Thank you for the link, in regards to how to use them by “creating files” how is that done?

Hi Cote.
Suppose you copy Saleen suit, gloves and crew files, into content/texture, placing everything as hinted in the rar I provided (Saleen suit folder within content/texture/driver_suit, etc).
Navigate to a Saleen car. Look into the data files (assuming they come unpacked, or you unpack with CM) for the driver3d.ini file, open it, and take not of the driver model. For instance:

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_HANS

You will now have to create a skin.ini file, and locate it inside each skin folder.
The skin.ini will shows the game where to get the textures from.
Example:

[driver_no_HANS]
SUIT=\Saleen
GLOVES=\Saleen
HELMET=\Saleen

[CREW]
SUIT=\Saleen
HELMET=\Saleen

To create a skin.ini file, you can gather it from any other car, and change it's content accordingly.

If all of your texture files are in place, and the folder name matches, you should see the driver/crew texture reflected in game.
Once this is done a few time, it becomes second nature.
I've attached a screen to make it more graphic... maybe? lol
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• screeen.jpg
    screeen.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
If you see a link that says pan.baidu.com, which means thats the download link. Also theres a method on downloading stuff from Baidu. & yes its in Chinese, not Japanese.

I figured there would be a method, only I couldn't figure it out. Never mind, finding good Evo's is hard going.

would be nice for somebody to convert these two both have a Forza 4 model.
Fun fact both would slaughter crowds.
2005 mustang
05113221990004.jpg

and its more aggressive brother the Saleen S281 E
2006_00031_01.jpg

Hi guys! Can anyone tell me if it´s possible to make a version of the Nordshleife Endurance track that allows the warm up lap before the big one? To summarize, with the connection of the track next to the pit entry ? Like in Raceroom :) Or does this version for AC even exist? If so...donload link? :)
it would be possible to make the layout without the wall, but then there is still no way to make the ai take another route in the first than in the other laps...but if thats no problem, i make a new layout, wait...

it would be possible to make the layout without the wall, but then there is still no way to make the ai take another route in the first than in the other laps...but if thats no problem, i make a new layout, wait...
Just for testing. That would make the ultimate test track providing it´s possible to correctly time it. Many, many thanks!

is Sveg still not usable for some?
i try to get on the track to test for an online league but cant get on, and yes i installed manually, i have csp and sol etc.

2xtra layouts for Kunos Nordschleife:

Nordschleife - X1 Tourist Open straight (like the deleted tourist open mod on RD, but without copying the whole track ;) )
Nordschleife - X2 Endurance no GP wall
does not modify original files, only adds ~410 MB new files

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tl9kr...leife__2layouts_touristopen_enduranceopenE.7z

Edit: Note that timing gates are later, not in GP part, so if you make a first GP-part lap, it adds to your first lap
Edit2: With this separate file you get only ONE time-gate at start /finish - so you have no splits, but it counts every s/f crossing; unpack to "assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_nordschleife", includes "666.kn5" and a changed "models_endurance_nowall.ini" http://www.mediafire.com/file/jva41wpl7sf87j2/ks_nordschleife_endu_onetimegate666.7z

touristendunowalls.png

Last edited:
@Fanapryde Can the timing (without the first GP-part lap) be arranged later ?
idk what you mean

What I wanted to ask: will it be possible to do a 'warm up' lap around the GP track and get the timer starting when we cross the start/finish for the lap on the Nordschleife ?
So that the first lap would count (without adding the time to get around the GP track.
That's how it works in R3E.

2xtra layouts for Kunos Nordschleife:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rqn8ecvdoie07jd/ks_nordschleife__2layouts_touristopen_enduranceopenB.7z (unpack to "assettocorsa\content\tracks\")

Nordschleife - X1 Tourist Open straight (like the deleted tourist open mod on RD, but without copying the whole track ;) )
Nordschleife - X2 Endurance no GP wall
does not modify original files, only adds ~410 MB new files

Edit: timing gates are later, not in GP part, so if you make a first GP-part lap, it adds to your first lap
View attachment 840462

Thanks a lot mate, and thanks another million times for the sxlemans nochicane that has become the standard testing track for months to check max speeds and tune the engines on a bunch of cars I am working on.

I usually use the nordschleife and drazgose to tune the suspensions, so probably this will be the new version I'll use. (hopefully it works without shaders, sol and things ?!? )

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back