- 383

- United States
FYI: There is a guy on you tube who is EKO Sim-Racing and does a few tracks for Assetto Corsa.
He has been working on a Phoenix Street track and is now redoing a Dallas Street Track.
I am always looking for great Street Ciruit tracks, especially in the US. Both real tracks above were
done by real race car series, possibly Indycar, not sure.
He seems to take his time in doing these tracks and providing them to the public. When he
will ever release the Phoenix track, which has been many years in the making, I dont know.
When he does release certain tracks, he takes donations for them in order to get the track.
I got one of his desert type circuit tracks. But I am more interested in the Street tracks.
So probably the same goes for this Dallas Track link below on you tube far as when this will
ever be released to the public.
take care
He has been working on a Phoenix Street track and is now redoing a Dallas Street Track.
I am always looking for great Street Ciruit tracks, especially in the US. Both real tracks above were
done by real race car series, possibly Indycar, not sure.
He seems to take his time in doing these tracks and providing them to the public. When he
will ever release the Phoenix track, which has been many years in the making, I dont know.
When he does release certain tracks, he takes donations for them in order to get the track.
I got one of his desert type circuit tracks. But I am more interested in the Street tracks.
So probably the same goes for this Dallas Track link below on you tube far as when this will
ever be released to the public.
take care