Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,822 comments
How to get the GTE physic from zerobandwidth work in the 488 GT3 EVO?

much easier to install (make by myself :lol:) :
https://mega.nz/file/1JhxWa4Z#mpJPE_sCnksxTXMmt-GLpoq2Eoj7iSByF7vaE4edJCo

Ferrari 488 GTE EVO with :
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO ACC Endurance 2.0 by Masterkey
- Sound Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC Endurance by DJDIalga1 (RD)
- Physique Ferrari 488 GTLM by zerobandwidth (RD)
All ks_ferrari_488_gt3 skins work (Kunos version),
you will find GTLM, WEC, IMSA skins ... here : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2017.35056/

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
A question for everyone, so I'm switching computers and of course, I want to continue playing AC with the same cars and tracks as before. The cars and tracks can be installed but other than that what else should I do? Thanks for the help.

guys, about rain fx. why some car wipers clean window and erase drops, some other cars wipers don't clean it (go through it)?

A question for everyone, so I'm switching computers and of course, I want to continue playing AC with the same cars and tracks as before. The cars and tracks can be installed but other than that what else should I do? Thanks for the help.
when i reinstalled Windows, i copied everything from AC folder, then replaced

Last edited by a moderator:
much easier to install (make by myself :lol:) :
https://mega.nz/file/xc4RxK5b#tS5U5Q71HhrS6q7IRF2wN0u2Her-xUtPDhgLK8-kt08

Ferrari 488 GTE EVO with :
- Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO ACC Endurance 2.0 by Masterkey
- Sound Ferrari 488 GT3 ACC Endurance by DJDIalga1 (RD)
- Physique Ferrari 488 GTLM by zerobandwidth (RD)
All ks_ferrari_488_gt3 skins work (Kunos version),
you will find GTLM, WEC, IMSA skins ... here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-488-gtlm-2017.35056/

View attachment 987494

great comprehensive response mate.

I've changed mine several times to an external SSD due to hoarding - Just make sure you keep the file structure the same

• Main 'assettocorsa' root file: Your SSD:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  • AcTools Content Manager: Your PC:\Users\mipow\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager
  • Assetto Corsa: YourPC:\OneDrive\Documents\Assetto Corsa

You will need to back up to a spare drive the following 3 folders
  1. YourPC:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager (data for championships/career etc plugins/presets such as race grids/showroom/CSP video settings etc)

2. yourpc:\Documents\Assetto Corsa (Champs/career info progress/replays/screens/etc)

3. yourpc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa (Cars/tracks/extensions/ all the important stuff)

4. Also, make sure you make a backup of the content manager license if you have one (ie the email sent to you)

IMPORTANT - KEEP A BACKUP IF YOU CAN whilst transferring

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: CHECK ALL FILES ARE COPIED, SAFE AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT TO DELETE THE ORIGINALS

In your Steam Library Assetto Corsa properties, you will be able to set the relocation for files.
View attachment 987245

Hope that helps

Sorry, think the wipers already work on this. This wiper fix was for the MasterKey version.
it works with command lines in file extension as above yes
but without the control lines the wipers work but do not clean the windshield well
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = GEO_Chassis_SUB3
WIPERS = GEO_Wiper4

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hey :) Nice Mod! And i love the "Shifteffect" the nice ffb effect in wheel. How you do this "shifteffect" its like the one in Raceroom. Drivetrain.ini ? what to change ? :)

First of all, a big thank you to GR-Evolution, creator of the original model for RBR.

View attachment 983662

Find this and other great mods for RBR at www.gr-evolution.com

---------

Fiesta WRC 2019 for AC in beta 0.2

It is only a first step, but the journey always begins with one step.

contains 3 versions with 3 different lights combinations with various skins.

No rainFX at the moment but I'm working on it together with the other cars, along with various corrections.

--------------
soon...

View attachment 983663
View attachment 983665

The sound are by Bitto69 in version 0.5 at the moment.

Link:

First of all, a big thank you to GR-Evolution, creator of the original model for RBR.

View attachment 983662

Find this and other great mods for RBR at www.gr-evolution.com

---------

Fiesta WRC 2019 for AC in beta 0.2

It is only a first step, but the journey always begins with one step.

contains 3 versions with 3 different lights combinations with various skins.

No rainFX at the moment but I'm working on it together with the other cars, along with various corrections.

--------------
soon...

View attachment 983663
View attachment 983665

The sound are by Bitto69 in version 0.5 at the moment.

Link:

Ok so if I take stock Miatas to Tsukuba (gran turismo sport version) and do a 1 lap race the entire AI field of cars pits at the end of lap 1. This doesn't seem right. What's up here?

Take a bow sir, your discovery gave me a eureka moment and I've now confirmed that it can solve one of the significant problems with Assetto AI. That being that on point to point courses, the AI always brake at the end of the course and try to stop on the finish line, presumably because as @GzeroD theorises, they can't see anything past that point. Well I've tested it using the Mountain Route, applying the full course AI line to one of the point to point layouts and the AI no longer treat the finish line as a stopping target.

So basically, if you have a point to point course where you want to have AI, all you need to do is move the finish line a few hundred metres back, re-record the AI line and then revert the finish line to its original position. Job done, fully working AI for point to point routes.

So how does one move the start/finish line?

Kinda duplicate post but edited posts don't trigger notifications (i think) so anyway I released the Mustang skin

Grab it here https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jürgen-feucht-ford-mustang-dtm-livery-t78-mod.39181/

Another pic because why not :D

View attachment 987152

Hi !

I also purchased this mod (all the 1991 season from Tommy78) but I don't have your version with the front Ford logo, could you share (maybe in Pm) your version ?
And maybe if you have the Audi 80 V8 version with Audi front logo (you immediately see that something is missing without this logo) ?

Thank you !

Hi !

I also purchased this mod (all the 1991 season from Tommy78) but I don't have your version with the front Ford logo, could you share (maybe in Pm) your version ?
And maybe if you have the Audi 80 V8 version with Audi front logo (you immediately see that something is missing without this logo) ?

Thank you !

Your version should be the same as mine so not sure why yours doesn't have the Ford (or the Audi) badge on yours as it's part of the model.
What version number of the mod are you running?

Oh and tbh if you purchased the mod then send Tommy78 an email as he normally responds pretty quickly to any support issues.

Last edited:
Fantastic, thank you 👍

For "not modders" guys like me, next time with other cars, here is the solution to find the information to make the wipers work.
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =
WIPERS =

For the Surface reference, click on the windsceen to found Material: EXT_Glass and in arrow 3 click on the three dots to see the complete name : GEO_Chassis_SUB3
View attachment 986962

for the wipers reference click to found Material: EXT_Engine_Bottom then name : GEO_Wiper4
Take care with 2 wipers you need to put the references of the 2 wipers like that (exemple) WIPERS = wiper1, wiper2[/QUOTE] (don't fotget the comma and space between the 2 references)
View attachment 986957

and put the reference here
[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE =
WIPERS = [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Hi,

I tried to do it with the Abarth S1 and it ended up like this:

[WIPERS_TRACE_...]
SURFACE = Geometry61_SUB4
WIPERS = WIPER_L\Geometry\Geometry;WIPER_R\Geometry90\Geometry90

But it didn`t work for me. Could you please tell me what I did wrong?Thanks

Yeah and it's gonna be hidden away behind his Patreon, like all the cars he promised would be released to the public a month or two after their VIP release and yet none of them are out.
5-10$ month for mods that aren't even that good is a bit steep. There's always something that needs fixing, how convenient !

Yea to be fair I'm abit sick of this "pay me for my work that I'll not actually finish properly and move onto other projects" patreon garbage. I actually messaged him as to if there will be any further updates for the V8 TC mod (currently at v0.09.7) as they still need abit of touching up and more liveries etc, and haven't heard anything since.

I'm nearly at the stage where I'll start posting these freely, obviously not here because that will probably get me banned but we need to send the message to these people who think they are so entitled. I was always taught as a kid "finish what you've started" and that means properly completed.

Mind you the bloke who's doing all this, used to run the AC Supercars series on FB in Australia. He shut it all down because he cracked a wobbly that people weren't donating and helping him to provide servers :lol:

Last edited:
Hi !

Thank you !

Maybe you are seing a skin??
I have a Ford skin without a Ford logo, but all the others have the Logo. For sure.
upload_2021-1-26_18-4-3.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back