Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Here's a Wetransfer with the entire car. I didn't know whether it was alright to post it all on here.

Regarding the throttle and shifter, I use a controller to drive. The input works when I accelerate, but, instead of revving the engine, the car just spools its turbo a bit, which isn't enough for it to get going.
Is the issue that no throttle is being applied?

For some reason the author commented out the [HEADER] in engine.ini which I assume (could be wrong) causes the game to not read the power luts hence not moving

I fixed it and it seems to work fine for me

Final update of my track list:

FOR FURTHER UPDATES PLEASE CHECK THE TRACK LIST BY BREATHE

BTW Breathe you are missing this track 😀:
Hong Kong GRID 2 by skyten https://tinyurl.com/37nw6huw

Just downed the Hong Kong track.. soelthing wrong with the timing.
My laptime : 0.00.001 :)

Working on the flags and trees some more on Tobeka but could use another couple of set of Cams and a better AI line because they crash into the pit wall at the entry junction and also have trouble at the super sharp corner.

If anyone wants to take a run at it.

Is the issue that no throttle is being applied?

For some reason the author commented out the [HEADER] in engine.ini which I assume (could be wrong) causes the game to not read the power luts hence not moving

I fixed it and it seems to work fine for me
What I meant to say was that the throttle input was clearly working, but that the car wasn't doing what cars usually do when you press the accelerator:lol:

Anyways, your fix worked. I can drive the car again and so can the AI. Thank you so much!

I'm getting random frame drops in both single and multi player. Otherwise I have got a constant FPS. Anyone know what could be the issue? See image below (red graph)

Attachments

• IMG-6106.jpg
    IMG-6106.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm getting random frame drops in both single and multi player. Otherwise I have got a constant FPS. Anyone know what could be the issue? See image below (red graph)
There is could be joke (or not?..) about unoptimized AC / SOL / Pure / CSP / mods ... :)
You don't provide enough data to understand the problem, sorry.

Hi all, anyone knows how to talk directly with Reboot Team? They converted Sebring from rF2, so I presume they know how to decrypt official s397 DLC and I would like to ask them informations about this because I'm interested in some physics files of the official cars.
You should have been answered by now, right ?

A question for who have tested SOL and also Pure...wich of this two you prefere at today?
This is based off using my own filters, not the default Pure and Sol ones. At the moment I prefer Sol because it allows me to alter many more things, like custom distant fog, sky customizations, etc. Plus I don't like auto exposure and I think Pure requires it. For the lighting and overall ambient feel, I prefer Pure. There's something about Pure's lighting that just looks right to me. Plus I don't have to fight the balance between daytime lighting and night\dusk\dawn lighting as much. My hope is that Pure eventually adds back some of the things Sol allows you to alter but keeps the same lighting\ambient feel.

Last edited:

Re-sharing Lorelord's tweak of ACTK's Var De Luc just in case you don't wanna milk the sharemods cow via CM redownloading a whole track for a 6kb update.
That looks to have the same issue with trees as Tobeka... maybe thats my thing is fixing some of these while the other guys work the Track conversion factory floor.... i cant keep up with how fast they go lol

Last edited:
Question can rear view cams be adjusted at all? This carbon fiber piece from the wing from the xj220 is blocking it so i was wondering if i can push it forward a bit.
2022.01.19-03.20.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back