Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
In fairness anyone posting here is in context of AC, simracing.
We all know outside of that there are terrible things happening, very terrible things.
On here we talk about AC, we shouldn't feel guilt for that, or indeed feel like because we enjoy sim racing, gaming, we don't care about the bigger picture.

Just wanted to clarify that much. We all need an escape right? From lifes tribulations and general World troubles, corruption and greed.

Doesn't mean outside of here or sat infront of our rigs we don't care about anything else....
Even if we choose to moan about wipers not clearing a pixelated screen properly in an AC thread on a gaming forum...
Nice flag there man.
Hey Paulo, I appreciate the response - and thank you to everyone else that has wished me luck, it means a lot!

I have a feeling I'll be in a somewhat similar situation for most of my treatment sadly. They have told me that my cancer has a 80-90% survival rate even though it's classed as a stage 4 cancer, as at this stage it looks like it's Hodgkin's Lymphoma, so I may still be one of the lucky ones. I'm currently waiting on a biopsy to confirm this, and have a PET-CT scan booked on Monday, then I'll be rushed back into hospital. However my spine is fractured in 3 places (lots of morphine for that one), with multiple bone spurs and lesions to my organs, so it seems like I'm going to need some sort of work done to repair all of that once the chemo goes through. This whole cancer was only discovered as I pushed for an MRI after breaking the cartilage attaching my ribs to my Sternum while walking my dog. Talk about kind of lucky, but incredibly painful to have all of this at once. Who would have thought that I'd be like this at 27 haha, every time I see a new doctor/nurse they always comment on how young I am.

They have warned me that the particular type of chemo I'll probably be going through for the first stage is probably 2-3 months of some of the most debilitating stuff you can go through, the specific treatment they have mentioned is named ESC BEACOPP. Apparently every letter stands for another drug that I'll be taking, yay. I have a feeling I'll be in a very similar mental state, but I'm a fighter and I'm going to make sure I'm prepared to get any positivity in any way that I can.

I'm glad you made it through to where you are now! If you need to speak about your experience or your recovery to someone that will probably understand it (soon) a bit more than the average person you're always welcome to reach out to me. The same goes for anyone else here. I'll probably be too unwell to respond quickly at all, but I'll do my best to help anyone whenever I can (Hell, they told me my spine was fractured in 3 places and I went back to work immediately after cause I didn't want to let my team down).
All the best mate!

hey does anyone know how where in the flames ini i need to go to make the flames smaller?

Hey Paulo, I appreciate the response - and thank you to everyone else that has wished me luck, it means a lot!

I have a feeling I'll be in a somewhat similar situation for most of my treatment sadly. They have told me that my cancer has a 80-90% survival rate even though it's classed as a stage 4 cancer, as at this stage it looks like it's Hodgkin's Lymphoma, so I may still be one of the lucky ones. I'm currently waiting on a biopsy to confirm this, and have a PET-CT scan booked on Monday, then I'll be rushed back into hospital. However my spine is fractured in 3 places (lots of morphine for that one), with multiple bone spurs and lesions to my organs, so it seems like I'm going to need some sort of work done to repair all of that once the chemo goes through. This whole cancer was only discovered as I pushed for an MRI after breaking the cartilage attaching my ribs to my Sternum while walking my dog. Talk about kind of lucky, but incredibly painful to have all of this at once. Who would have thought that I'd be like this at 27 haha, every time I see a new doctor/nurse they always comment on how young I am.

They have warned me that the particular type of chemo I'll probably be going through for the first stage is probably 2-3 months of some of the most debilitating stuff you can go through, the specific treatment they have mentioned is named ESC BEACOPP. Apparently every letter stands for another drug that I'll be taking, yay. I have a feeling I'll be in a very similar mental state, but I'm a fighter and I'm going to make sure I'm prepared to get any positivity in any way that I can.

I'm glad you made it through to where you are now! If you need to speak about your experience or your recovery to someone that will probably understand it (soon) a bit more than the average person you're always welcome to reach out to me. The same goes for anyone else here. I'll probably be too unwell to respond quickly at all, but I'll do my best to help anyone whenever I can (Hell, they told me my spine was fractured in 3 places and I went back to work immediately after cause I didn't want to let my team down).
May the god be with you ! My prayers from the Holly land

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting for a moment that it's unreasonable to write posts here to "moan about wipers not clearing a pixelated screen properly", or other such things. But as we all know, social media and a whole range of niche interest forums are awash with far too many comments that display a complete lack of empathy, tolerance or recognition that not everyone is having a good day today.

So, all that I am urging is that people don't get so caught up in their trivial concerns that they forget to be reasonable in their behaviour and appreciative for the good things we can all share. Too many people seem to suffer amnesia about basic kindness and goodwill until one of life's great curve balls his them in the face and forcefully realigns their understanding of the things in life that really matter. 🤝
Well I've always functioned pretty well by being able to adapt to different situations on an emotional level.
If I come on here and post about how I'm struggling with getting rain fx to work on a track, that doesn't mean I'm totally oblivious to people getting cancer (pretty much everyone has been affected by cancer in some way right? I've lost family friends from it).

There is an invasion of Ukraine by the worlds biggest gangster Pootin.
Peoples lives ripped apart, but I'd be wrong to chastise people for lightening the load by being on a sim forum right?

And how many people have read those two posts and donated some pounds to a cancer charity?
Or is it just signalling your virtue but doing nothing?
Which is the true scourge of the internet...

some say that through adversity we find our best (strongest) selves. I hope that this applies to you. I cannot begin to imagine what both you and many others have been through. My thoughts are with you that you are able to overcome this difficult period in your life’s. Thank you for your contributions to this forum and many others and I look forward to your next offerings. Stay as strong as you can.

KTM Uptade, Check out the new LUA Dysplay and steer animation ( all the gt2 got this steer animation correctly done now in the last uptade ) ^^

seems new display works only with 1.77-p1 (which has broken lumirank) and doesn't work at all with 1.76-p136 (black screen)
so all your releases currently work only with 1.77-p1?

I know it's stupid to worry about minor things like this in war times but I wonder if this can affect CSP development, since Ilja is Russian.

I've seen a bunch of screenshot of a modified version of aphidgod's wrx with the sti's spoiler. Anybody have it, or know where to find a model for the spoiler ?

Hi.

I hope everything will run well Afterlife.

In the last 3 years, I've made two bone marrow transplants within 18 months, due to a cancer inside a few zones of my body.
I've been hospitalized as well for both interventions.
My room had to be a private one with always the same air temperature (isolated), and if something fallen to the floor,
I could not grab it, because my body immunity was zero. It was danger, so every time, I had the need to call for a nurse for picking.

One thing truly upsetting was, even with cable TV and a Laptop, and a cool view of a 7th floor,
I spent many days without turning on the Laptop or the TV.
The way I was suffering and feeling was stronger than the joy of trying to have fun.

Anyway, I don't know why I am writing this here and now, but I sure wish you the best and fast recovering.

Cheers
I really hope everything will be ok for you too Paulo :cheers:

hey all, have a few questions as im on last bits of this mod....

1. doing the analogue dials. is it possible to limit when the speed arrow (white) kicks in? in order to have the units line up ive had to push the arrow back a bit and from a standstill it reads 190mph

2. how do i set up a second speed arrow for the knots (red)? i tried doing _0, _1..etc but its not working

Screenshot_f1_1978_brabham_bt46b_spa_24-2-122-14-27-35.jpg

3. how do i stop ai from lowering the suspension so much the car looks wrong? tried using rules in car.ini but im guessing that only effects users and online

Me vs AI

Screenshot_f1_1978_brabham_bt46b_spa_24-2-122-7-59-38.jpg
Screenshot_f1_1978_brabham_bt46b_spa_24-2-122-7-59-40.jpg

4 . Lastly any idea what the arrow on the left is for exactly? red one is oil pressure, can this be programmed?

__custom_showroom_1645711928.png

cheers

Last edited:
It looks like I'm going to be stuck in hospital for a couple of months as I fight everyone's least favourite disease, and I'm only going to have a (very old) laptop and an Xbox One controller with me.

With that said, does anyone have:
a) Suggested Xbox One Controller settings for AC
b) Suggested mods that work well on a controller

Probably a stretch as I know we're (mostly) all wheel users, but I remember @Atrupelador used a controller for a long time - there might be some others?
Kick its ass! You've got this. I had surgery for thyroid cancer in December and some radiation treatment. Kicked its ass. If this tosser can do it, you can do it. AC and this community kept me going while I was laid out. I'm sending you all my healing vibes and energy. You'll be back in action before you know it! Peace my friend. - JT

hey all, have a few questions as im on last bits of this mod....

1. doing the analogue dials. is it possible to limit when the speed arrow (white) kicks in? in order to have the units line up ive had to push the arrow back a bit and from a standstill it reads 190mph

2. how do i set up a second speed arrow for the knots (red)? i tried doing _0, _1..etc but its not working

View attachment 1117006

3. how do i stop ai from lowering the suspension so much the car looks wrong? tried using rules in car.ini but im guessing that only effects users and online

Me vs AI

View attachment 1117011View attachment 1117012

4 . Lastly any idea what the arrow on the left is for exactly? red one is oil pressure, can this be programmed?

View attachment 1117014

cheers
Left one looks like fuel pressure (benzina).

Take a look at this picture guys.
This is a list of all F1 tracks and you can see that just a few tracks are missing and I want to know if some of them are in the work...

I know that we have the AVUS, Montjuic, Nivelles and Adelaide but the others did not exists or they exist but with another layout...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 16-03-07 9t1ctncaud811 png (PNG-Grafik, 3061 × 1920 Pixel) - Skaliert...png
    Screenshot 2022-02-24 at 16-03-07 9t1ctncaud811 png (PNG-Grafik, 3061 × 1920 Pixel) - Skaliert...png
    237.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
seems new display works only with 1.77-p1 (which has broken lumirank) and doesn't work at all with 1.76-p136 (black screen)
so all your releases currently work only with 1.77-p1?
no , mine are working on 1,76 csp public one ?

Could u try again please ?

BUG NONE by Ilja and he is working on it

-> Lumirank -> probably caused by SOL , so peter is having a look I guess

-> LUA Display not working on AI and replays -> ILJA found a fix and will release in the next uptade i ve heard

It will not be the 2d clouds mode from Sol. I decided to integrate full 360° skydomes. They have some downsides, but the real advantage is low gpu and cpu usage (nearly none) and a very good looking. The whole system already works.
It has already a "fake cloud shadow" mode, where a 3d cloud layer only generates 3d cloud shadows. So you have the feeling, there are clouds in the sky. Currently i'm in the texture procurement phase. I'm clarifying the licences.

Pure will then be released with a default "set", which contains a script and textures. In this script, the textures usage per weather and sunangle is defined. The whole system is written to have a multi set system. So people can build their own 360° skydome set with Pure. If multiple sets are available, you can set them in Pure Config. That must still be done. But i think with the next public development release, this system is already integrated.

Here are some pictures:
View attachment 1116539
View attachment 1116540
View attachment 1116541

Peter you are a genius, thats all i can say!

Take a look at this picture guys.
This is a list of all F1 tracks and you can see that just a few tracks are missing and I want to know if some of them are in the work...

I know that we have the AVUS, Montjuic, Nivelles and Adelaide but the others did not exists or they exist but with another layout...
Unless I am mistaken, Caesar's Palace, Dallas and Phoenix exist but are paid mods
Nivelles-Baulers is free

I have been a member of our community for quite a long time and I cannot remain silent.
Today, at 4 o'clock in the morning (almost like Hitler) the free state of Ukraine was invaded by Russia! Fierce fighting is going on not far from me, people are dying on both sides. Unfortunately, civilians also fall under shelling - this is a real war. I want you to know that everyone has the right to choose and no one has the right to interfere with this!
Ukraine wants to be free and Ukraine will be free!
Thank you all for your understanding.

Is it possible to have visible punctures in AC? (mod cars)
As far as I'm concerned, yes. When I was driving with some F1 cars from the 90's after a while of drifting and sliding the rear tyres started to flimmer and sparks where all over the rear. But they didn't really became too slowed by it.

no , mine are working on 1,76 csp public one ?

Could u try again please ?

BUG NONE by Ilja and he is working on it

-> Lumirank -> probably caused by SOL , so peter is having a look I guess

-> LUA Display not working on AI and replays -> ILJA found a fix and will release in the next uptade i ve heard
Csp 1.76 is based on 1.77preview1 so that makes sense it would work.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back