Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Perfect, TY.
And in day, track textures came to life :D

dgndhx.png

@delpinsky
Since we both have Watkins issues with lights, LilSki pointed me to an updated conditions .ini
Also make sure "if date is not set, use original sun trajectory" in weatherfx is cleared.

https://mega.nz/#!U4EEzaQS!sqlbyQqlg32DSCD4UPAVMjsvOYYMbxB6BQpGB19mfhU

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Also happy to report that no more CPU warnings with the latest version.
Can't say how surroundings looks as there was/is heavy fog at Le Mans right now (using CM real weather :D).

Thanks for your work!

@ sx_lemans 0.98: My car felt through a hole just before entering the first chicane. See post below.

upload_2019-6-11_14-10-20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I get an error while loading the track, something about a texture missing. Click OK and the track then loads OK.
This version doesn't have the forest-covered mountains in the background like the version ACF released last year (or was it the year before?) so hopefully those will be added back in. This version doesn't overwrite the old one so it's easy to compare the two.

@ sx_lemans 0.98: My car felt through a hole just before entering the first chicane. See post below.
delete track and install again, you think such obvious hole would be overlooked?
recommended install with contentmanager, just copy paste the track link (fix must be installed manual ;( )

edit: also there are no direction markers, that's sign of: you are not on current version (red lines is where markers are in chicane version)
chicane.jpg

Last edited:
Bentley Continental GT3 updated by Assettoland

upload_2019-6-11_4-45-6.png

upload_2019-6-11_4-45-25.png

VISUAL UPDATE by delpinsky

Fix V1.3

— new steering wheel (from ACC)
— new steering animation
— fixed Racelogic text transparency

Fix V1.2

— added missing arial_hd.txt in fonts folder
— added endurance lights (thanks to M4MasterKey)

Fix V1.1b

— fixed rim blur
— added chrome effect to the headlights bulbs

Fix V1.1

— new LCD (thanks to Maki123)
— new skins (thanks to enkay74)
— new steering animation
— added seatbelts ON/OFF
— fixed some glasses transparency
— fixed some trasparencies inside the car
— added tyres lock leds, RPM leds and RPM bar to the LCD
— fixed windows external glass
— foxed rear lights
— added back sides and rear window internal glass
— added safety net
— added Racelogic VBOX OLED Display***

*DELETE bentley_continental_gt3.ini in assettocorsa/extension/config/cars/mods/

**COPY fonts folder into assettocorsa/content/

***RACELOGIC VBOX can display every info you want, if you open digital_instruments.ini and change the TYPE line.
I added PERF as default, to display the performance delta. In alternative you could use LAPTIME to display the current laptime as in ACC.

[ITEM_9]
PARENT=RACELOGIC
POSITION=-0.035, -0.049, -0.005
TYPE=PERF ;LAPTIME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created wiper animation
— created lit up numbers
— created lumirank led
— created new LODs
— created numbers on the front grill (Blancpain cars)
— created F6 cameras
— created lights, extralights, configuration ini file*

Enjoy! :D
Download + Mirror

Last edited:

View attachment 827194
View attachment 827195

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created lit up numbers
— created lumirank led
— created new LODs
— created F6 cameras

Download + Mirror
p.s.
Probably SOON™ we'll have a nice update...

I can not seem to have the link

delete track and install again, you think such obvious hole would be overlooked?
recommended install with contentmanager, just copy paste the track link (fix must be installed manual ;( )

edit: also there are no direction markers, that's sign of: you are not on current version (red lines is where markers are in non-chicane version)
View attachment 827236
I'd always recommend doing a clean installation of any track updates via CM (cars too, actually), never just overwriting files. You can get very odd things happening if you overwrite files, like cones from one layout appearing in the middle of the track on other layouts.

View attachment 827194
View attachment 827195

Fix V1.0

— added DAMAGE GLASS
— created lit up numbers
— created lumirank led
— created new LODs
— created F6 cameras

Download + Mirror
p.s.
Probably SOON™ we'll have a nice update...

By Kakusso (think it's written something like that) or Assetto Garage?

In the changelog it's written only updated by Assettoland. So I don't know.

I would like to know who the ..... who keeps on deleting my links.
I hope he's proud to be a 6 year old kid. :dunce:

sorry for spamming ;) sx_lemans track v0.98
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vk6s9gepri5e6uw/sx_lemans_0.98_prerelease2.7z
chicane+other fixes, fps boost.

EDIT: sorry, small error, please install this too, see some post below, why (unpack to track dir):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c2672ziid89an96/sx_lemans_0.98_sf_fix.7z

Have fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8n468h272pldocr/sx_lemans_0.98_24h_race_start.7z

now this blue part before the last chicane is valid track too:
(actually you could change all BLUE stripes into valid track simply in "data\surface.ini")
View attachment 827152

Hi. track is great,
but when i drove gt cars i realised that there is a issue whith AI line oraz grip on first corner (before chicane)
AI cars brake there very much, and quite impenetrable.
The Porsche RSR can pass this almost flat-out, Corvette too

I'd always recommend doing a clean installation of any track updates via CM (cars too, actually), never just overwriting files. You can get very odd things happening if you overwrite files, like cones from one layout appearing in the middle of the track on other layouts.

Guys, I did a clean install of v 0.98 via CM (haven´t had this track before since I am used to use the RD version). I also installed the hotfix.

Maybe the culprit was that I chose only the chicane version to install and unticked the other ones in CM before hitting the install button?!

...when i drove gt cars i realised that there is a issue whith AI line oraz grip on first corner (before chicane)...AI cars brake there very much, and quite impenetrable. The Porsche RSR can pass this almost flat-out, Corvette too

Thx for info, there are some ai candidates so far; may be the best will be choosen by "whoever-shouts-the-loudest-about-it", for overpowered cars there could/should be ai hints.

Maybe the culprit was that I chose only the chicane version to install and unticked the other ones in CM before hitting the install button?!

Dunno bout that, should not, but daemon is in details; if you only choose one layout in CM on installing a track, idk what happens in CM...

BTW, the sx_lemans track archive is meant for CM install (or JSGME !) ; with manual install - if you simply unpack to AC directory WITHOUT opening first, it will not work.

You must open the archive, go into "sx_mans", then into sub-dir: "sx_mans\assettocorsa"
now you see the folders "extension" + "content", copy them into AC-directory (in steambla\common)

info, content:
"sx_mans\assettocorsa\extension" -> "\config\tracks\sx_lemans.ini" - (50kb) - light config, maybe also copy to "\config\tracks\loaded"
"sx_mans\assettocorsa\content" -> "tracks\sx_mans\..." - (1.5GB) - all files for the track

nobody said, nobody was harmed during conversion, and nobody is to blame for it ;) - that to nobody's discretion, there are uncool people out there

Changed my ...screens_stflow.kn5 to _screens.kn5 no workie
Swapped the two screen files by Zioup (tiny 6kb size dif) still no work.

Oh well, the track is so beautiful and a joy to go flat out in, I'll survive. :gtpflag:
121fy3c.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back