Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,910 comments
Yeah, the one in the video looks like its having sound issues at the top RPM.

Also to save many of you scrolling back to find it, as well as to provide some competition for the Aston, here's the redone Rollovers M8 GTE (shame it'll be retired after only one year in real life WEC) fixed by @delpinsky with more lights and more skins. Have fun!

From what I know delpinsky promissed Luca to do not post links to M8 GTE at least not before their Le Mans race...I see you missed that convo , but leave to delpinsky to post his links;) Saying this to avoid another coversation for that car here:)

It's such a pity that we are missing the real skins of the M8 for Le Mans... or have I been missing something?

I was planning to change the '81' in a '82' skin, but the skin of the '81' is a bit of a mystery to me...

Not sure what you want to achieve, but as far as I can see and going by the spotters guide:
http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/19_lm/

we have both skins for the car...
bmwm8.png
beamers.png

I'm not wanting to achieve what's however... but now I learned at least that the 82 skin exists... but I didn't have it...

But your hint set me in the right direction and now I've found it...

So, a big thank you to my fellow Belgian :-)

Hi, I´m a simracer who would like to start creating mods but I don´t have enough knowledge and time to create a mod by my own.

Wait a sec. You would like to create mods but you don't have the time to do it ?!?

Some words got lost in the translation ?

...anyway, if you want to learn, just ask; and be precise when asking... someone will answer ;)
But be aware that creating your own car or track takes a lot of time

Stream:

by MOTUL if someone has trouble finding it.

Ford:

Last edited:
Hi, I´m a simracer who would like to start creating mods but I don´t have enough knowledge and time to create a mod by my own.
So I post this becaouse I think there are people like me who would like to start in this amazing world but they don´t know to much about it. So the idea is to create a mod with people who doesn´t know about modding, with the objective of learning and obviously to create a mod!! So if someone is interested just text me. I hope this idea get ahead!
:gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:
Come on, I know there are people who want to create mods!!:D:D

I participated in a group here on GTP awhile back who wanted to create an original car mod and try to get Gran Turismo to add it to their Game. After several hundred hours of work and collaboration by a dozen or so individuals we were unable to accomplish this........... so the effort faded away and was never completed. It was tons of fun and got a bunch of us introduced to each other but it demonstrated how massive of an effort it is to get people together from all parts of the world to come together for a unified cause.

G-day, mates.
Wasn't here for a long time.
Few days ago i made few fixes on Subaru Legacy BM model. And here are 2 videos - compare ingame picture and same track, same car in real life.
For a sim racing, it's fine to practice ideal track line, but difference in feeling is too tangible
Assetto corsa video

Real life video

Probably a novice question but how do you copy and paste physics from one car to another? I’d like to modify one or two horrific mods that I’ve got so that they’d be on par with their rivals.

Is there specific programs that I’d need?

Thanks

Probably a novice question but how do you copy and paste physics from one car to another? I’d like to modify one or two horrific mods that I’ve got so that they’d be on par with their rivals.

Is there specific programs that I’d need?

Thanks
Follow Data folder, there are all physics files . Open each and edit (engine, car, susp, powerlute etc)

I participated in a group here on GTP awhile back who wanted to create an original car mod and try to get Gran Turismo to add it to their Game. After several hundred hours of work and collaboration by a dozen or so individuals we were unable to accomplish this........... so the effort faded away and was never completed. It was tons of fun and got a bunch of us introduced to each other but it demonstrated how massive of an effort it is to get people together from all parts of the world to come together for a unified cause.
Well I understand what you are saying but I really think that making a mod for assetto corsa with tons oftutorials and content on the internet could be easier.:) The objective is also learning, becaouse if your objective is only to get a new mod just go to the internet and search: 'assetto corsa mod' and there you have it.
In th e other hand looks like your problem was organization which can be solved easily:D
Anyways thanks for your experience, it will help!!:cheers:

That was the one that im looking for, but boy oh boy why he won't release it? This is bullcrap...:banghead:

Car does look like a work in progress, the aero isn't working yet and it does use a stock F1 car sound (or what sounds like one) to be fair. Even if they do use the same engine though I would have expected the Project One to roar a little more (not noticable here).

On another note could someone please be able to redo the Rollovers KTM GT4? In my opinion it's a little too fast in a straight line than the other GT4 cars and also it uses the Kunos Xbow interior; just compare it to the more accurate Raceroom version (which, for example, has the race monitor with actual shift LEDS usually seen in the real life car) and you'll see how off it is in detail.
In essence, the Rollovers version is pretty much a re-skinned Kunos Xbow with different physics.

Last edited:
Many thanks for your track leBluem ...

been away from my AC computer for 2 months ... if anyone can give a definitive list of which are the best models to create a 2019 Le mans set, I'd be very grateful (don't want to start WW3 though!!!).

Cheers.

The FM7 conversion is most up to date and has most of the current billboards in place and mostly correct building layouts. However, it is a bit unfinished. F.e. a lot of signs and a good chunk of the pit straight detail is present in the texture fils but haven't been added to the model yet.
Terra21s take on Tiago Lima's conversion is second. A bit more detailed in some areas, a bit less in others. Fairly easy to work with. But it lacks many of the changes made in the 2015-2018 era (technically, it represents a 2011-13 something layout).
To be frank, all of the Le Mans mods for AC are a bit....ahum...arbitrary place in terms of accuracy and historical consistency because of limitations in the original models. So it's all a bit of "smile and work with what you've got".

Last edited:
G-day, mates.
Wasn't here for a long time.
Few days ago i made few fixes on Subaru Legacy BM model. And here are 2 videos - compare ingame picture and same track, same car in real life.
For a sim racing, it's fine to practice ideal track line, but difference in feeling is too tangible
Assetto corsa video

Real life video

Could you post a download link?, the one in the video requires sign up:)

You would like to create mods but you don't have the time to do it
Obviously if you divide a work in 3 people, each one make a third part haha. I don´t have enough time to make a whole mod and also I dont want to be a master on this, I just want to know sufficient to be able to make them (even if they look and drive like a crap:lol:)
d
if you want to learn, just ask; and be precise when asking... someone will answer
If I start this you will know becaouse of the amount of asks:D:D

I love the ts050, a pleasure to drive, great mod!

I found some errors:
- RPM LEDs
- Hands position
- Gear ratio using the default setup

Anyway very good addition to our car lists!
because the physics were copied from the kunos version.... TheRollovers mods are even worse than RTM

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back