Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,813 comments
I would really like to thank you and I certainly speak for many here, but no it cost MONEY! .... why advertise PATREON here or something that costs money, you're in the wrong place here. kush kush and the screenshot thread is somewhere else...

It's a preview of a track that is going to made publicly available on Racedepartment soon (I believe within the next week or so). I hope you'll thank him (and RMI Wood, who I believe is lending some pre-launch assistance) for it properly then.

only the road going version as far as i'm aware
Zrzut ekranu (836).png
Small tease.

It's a preview of a track that is going to made publicly available on Racedepartment soon (I believe within the next week or so). I hope you'll thank him (and RMI Wood, who I believe is lending some pre-launch assistance) for it properly then.
It's not about the track apparently, this guy has a problem with subliminal messages trying to force him to join a patreon and part with all his money and look at pictures of an upcoming mod on a forum that is titled "Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion"

Last edited:
Opinion time. Focusing on the green grass not the burnt out strip, would you go with the lighter green or darker green? Or do you think even darker or something in between. You can use the like emojis to vote. Like for darker, Hot for lighter, HaHa for even darker or Wow for somewhere in between. Or use the Poo if you don't care for the look in general. If you Poo it, please let me know why. Thanks...

lighter.jpg

darker.jpg

View attachment 1184107
this place is just great. So much knowledge ..... amazing. Problem solved :-) Thanx andreVR and of course noroardanto.
I just posted the car on RD

I hope you like it :-)

If somebody could tell me what I need to do to put the driver names on the side windows and how to place a stripe on the windshield, I would update the car :-)

Front.JPG

Last edited:
I just posted the car on RD

I hope you like it :-)

If somebody could tell me what I need to do to put the driver names on the side windows and how to place a stripe on the windshield, I would update the car :-)

View attachment 1184547
You need to find the right textures for the windows and edit them, just like you do on the body. If you view the car in the kseditor, you'll find the windows texture

It's not about the track apparently, this guy has a problem with subliminal messages trying to force him to join a patreon and part with all his money and look at pictures of an upcoming mod on a forum that is titled "Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion"

Is it Assetto Corsa? Yes. Is it for PC? Yes. Is discussion of mods? Yes. I don't see the issue either.

Should people not discuss RSS or URD mods? This isn't grey area conversion from another game that's been charged for. All looks good to me, I'm glad to see these discussed here.

Last edited:
Opinion time. Focusing on the green grass not the burnt out strip, would you go with the lighter green or darker green? Or do you think even darker or something in between. You can use the like emojis to vote. Like for darker, Hot for lighter, HaHa for even darker or Wow for somewhere in between. Or use the Poo if you don't care for the look in general. If you Poo it, please let me know why. Thanks...

View attachment 1184533
View attachment 1184534
Are you sure you have not gotten these mixed up? The one that looks darker to me is lighter.jpg when hovered?! I prefer the lighter one, the one you have called darker. Illuminating stuff.

Last edited:
Is it Assetto Corsa? Yes. Is it for PC? Yes. Is discussion of mods? Yes. I don't see the issue.

Should people not discuss RSS or URD mods? This isn't grey area conversion from another game that's been charged for.

You're the only one to complain about it so I'm not sure he's the one with the problem. You're also not being forced to join a Patreon and it's been made abundantly clear that it will be released on Racedepartment very soon.
err i'm not complaining about anything here and in fact I joined Tyrone's Patreon a while back. But I left due to way too many outgoings and I had to ditch a few patreons i'd signed up for

Last edited:
err i'm not complaining about anything here and in fact I joined Tyrone's Patreon a while back. But I left due to way too many outgoings and I had to ditch a few patreons i'd signed up for

Sorry, hands up, that's my fault for completely misreading. I'll edit my post.

I know the alms 2006 mod. But I don't think he's changing it into original alms 2001 body tho. That's why I asked for converting the GTR2 version
I can give it a try at some point in near future. I think there is another M3 that he made, not sure if this would be the 2001 one. I will check tomorrow.

You need to find the right textures for the windows and edit them, just like you do on the body. If you view the car in the kseditor, you'll find the windows texture
Hi Bakayarou, your proposed approach was the way I tried. But unfortunately the front window turns very milky ....
Front window.JPG

and the side windows are not correctly arranged in the extracted template, which means everything I put on them will be shown on all windows. And they turn to a milky color as well...
side window.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Bakayarou, your proposed approach was the way I tried. But unfortunately the front window turns very milky ....View attachment 1184567

and the side windows are not correctly arranged in the extracted template, which means everything I put on them will be shown on all windows. And they turn to a milky color as well...
oh, uuuuh i don't know of a solution. if you have set the window colour as transparent but it isn't. i leave it to more experienced people. meanwhile, i'll try to look for solutions as well

Should i ever re return to this car? Cause in its current state its a Frankenstein. Some of y'all really want the 2001 spec car.
Screenshot_xm_bmw_m3e46gtr_gt2_2001_ks_laguna_seca_17-7-122-21-35-23.png

Screenshot_xm_bmw_m3e46gtr_gt2_2001_ks_laguna_seca_17-7-122-21-29-53.png

The interior is still from the 2005 car though
2022.08.17-21.44.png

2001 spec interior looks a bit different
2022.08.17-21.49.png

But i can model the stuff no problem as long as the reference images aren't too low res lol
Anyways some more Dauer 962 progress the roof is almost fitted perfectly some adjustments are needed and its ready to go.
2022.08.17-21.58.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back