Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,266 comments
Hi guys, just wanting to ask if there is anyone who would be interested in helping update the physics or sounds on the Cart 1990 mod?

Ferrari F40 '92(v1.6) by F40 LM Lover

It is tested in CSP 2.4 Preview1
You need CSP latest Version

Change Logs
1) The overall size has been reduced to fit the actual size.
-. Dimension 4,358 X 1976 X 1,124mm,
-. Wheelbase 2,450mm
-. Track 1,594/1,610mm
-. But This car has 18 inch rims and tyres

2) Dummies and objects related to phyics are matched to their alignments
3) Broken meshes are fixed(Front Nose/Rims and so on)
4) Tyre textures are changed(1987's Pirelli PZero asimmetrico)
5) Driver's animation are little bit improved.
6) Engine Start/Off function is added.

Features
1) Extra Animation
-. EXTRA A : Left Door Open/Close
-. EXTRA B : Right Door Open/Close
-. EXTRA C : Rear Cawl Open/Close
-. EXTRA D : Engine Start/Off
-. EXTRA E : Fog Lights On/Off
-. EXTRA F : Frunk Open/Close
-. EXTRA G : Left Window Open/Close
View attachment 1361233
View attachment 1361234

1717349387172.png

I noticed that both rear wheels stick out of the wheel arch 😵

I have a stupid issue and need any tips u guys can have

The helmet is fine in game on my pc

image.png

The helmet is fine in cm showroom on someone else PC

JcKs800.png

And in game for that guy PC the wing is black for every driver who has a wing part on the helmets I converted

X2Q9V21.png

How is this possible?????

Thanks for the tip, unfortunatly it had no effect for me.
For testing purpose, I ended up forcing the setup by leaving only one gear set on both the setup and the drivetrain files, The "Le Mans" one, to get the best top speed (270 km/h for me).

The result : 318 km/h. For the AI and for me, too. I don't know what I did but something's fishy :lol:

What's the order of the gear sets? The AI always uses the first one in the list I think but will go check the notes and confirm.

318kph is about what the three litre protos were doing in 1969!

Last edited:
What's the order of the gear sets? The AI always uses the first one in the list I think but will go check the notes and confirm.

318kph is about what the three litre protos were doing in 1969!
What can I say, it's a sleek body :sly:

All jokes asides, It was the order's list : longest on top, shortest below.
I'm scratching my head trying to comprehend the gears, hoping to get something close to what I hoped for in the end.

Thanks for the tip, unfortunatly it had no effect for me.
For testing purpose, I ended up forcing the setup by leaving only one gear set on both the setup and the drivetrain files, The "Le Mans" one, to get the best top speed (270 km/h for me).

The result : 318 km/h. For the AI and for me, too. I don't know what I did but something's fishy :lol:
I had problems trying to get Ai to use a specific setup. Naming is specific and I'm not at my pc to check but I think it's ai_default not other way around. Had to do it for the Toyota racing series Tatuus cars when I was working with G0D on the mod. Create the setup with your car as you want them to run, save the setup as ai_default. I'll confirm naming when I get home in a few hours.

Edit just checked and can confirm naming the ai setup needs to be ai_default

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been done before or if there is a way to do it thru Content Manager (I couldn't find it if there is) but I just added a mod in the Download section to remove the start lights and lap indicator from the top of the screen for more realism especially in open top cars.

I want to thank @Rainmaker87 and @Alguecool for their great job on respectively the Snetterton 1964 and the De Tomaso P70.

Alguecool, it's a freaking fun car. It's beautiful, and it's a pleasure to ride. Can't wait for your next pick.

Rainmaker, i really appreciate the noise on the road mesh. I would enjoy even more, and a few patches on the road would make it glorious. You did quite an impressive job considering what you got your hands on at first! If anything : the cardboard people on the straight are packed in group of 5 people, it's really disturbing to see the pattern repeating at 200mph, and as much as i appreciate the grass, a slight band of dirt on the side of the road and some more objects around could add some immersivity. The AI needs a big boost on the fast corners as well, but i know those are tricky business.

Thanks to you both:cheers:

As i am really going further with Reshade i think i 'm starting to get a good grip on a few things, especially the immersivity.

As you can see even with the ****** youtube compression, the grass is shadowy and thick, thanks to the screen space directionnal occlusion shader. I'm still getting a grip on its little friend MXAO from Marty as it would drastically improve forest sceneries as i just tried to achieve here (video is still private) :

It works well in sunny conditions, but until i manage to script everything per weather condition, it's still WIP.

As for other things, i now know how to apply effects to restricted areas, avoiding to bloom the sky or to sharpen the far trees, and all i need is to get to work. Time's the key, and those shaders are... Mysterious sometimes.

The links for trying everything are in the videos' description. I updated the ppfilters as i completely forgot that i had the gamma up the roof on the previous link, it's fixed.

Last edited:
I was hunting for pics yesterday when doing my latest Ralt RT3 skin and found a bunch of Formula Atlantic Ralt RT4 photos I had never seen before. Some big names drove these cars and with it being used worldwide, US, UK, Aus, NZ and probably Europe too, I'm surprised we have never had a Formula Atlantic mod created before.
Is one of the capable and skilled 3d gurus able to work with the RT3 and make the changes to turn it into an RT4. The RT4 was a progression of the RT3, which in itself was a progression from the RT1 and to my mind, the RT4 is one of the sweetest looking wings and slicks single seaters around, though the Swift DB4 goes very close.

Some pics of some of the names, these were from Australia, 1983. Wouldnt see many of the current F1 stars driving lower classes in the off season, but with the amount of races they have in F1 now, they dont really get the time.

alanJones1983RT4.2.jpg

Alan Jones

piquetRT4.jpg

Nelson Piquet

NikiLaudaRT4.jpg

Nikki Lauda

LaffiteRT4a.jpg

Jaques Laffite

Radisich1983RT4.jpg

Paul Radisich

I want to thank @Rainmaker87 and @Alguecool for their great job on respectively the Snetterton 1964 and the De Tomaso P70.

Alguecool, it's a freaking fun car. It's beautiful, and it's a pleasure to ride. Can't wait for your next pick.

Rainmaker, i really appreciate the noise on the road mesh. I would enjoy even more, and a few patches on the road would make it glorious. You did quite an impressive job considering what you got your hands on at first! If anything : the cardboard people on the straight are packed in group of 5 people, it's really disturbing to see the pattern repeating at 200mph, and as much as i appreciate the grass, a slight band of dirt on the side of the road and some more objects around could add some immersivity. The AI needs a big boost on the fast corners as well, but i know those are tricky business.

Thanks to you both:cheers:

As i am really going further with Reshade i think i 'm starting to get a good grip on a few things, especially the immersivity.

As you can see even with the ****** youtube compression, the grass is shadowy and thick, thanks to the screen space directionnal occlusion shader. I'm still getting a grip on its little friend MXAO from Marty as it would drastically improve forest sceneries as i just tried to achieve here (video is still private) :

It works well in sunny conditions, but until i manage to script everything per weather condition, it's still WIP.

As for other things, i now know how to apply effects to restricted areas, avoiding to bloom the sky or to sharpen the far trees, and all i need is to get to work. Time's the key, and those shaders are... Mysterious sometimes.

The links for trying everything are in the videos' description. I updated the ppfilters as i completely forgot that i had the gamma up the roof on the previous link, it's fixed.

Tetri, man, I'm so glad I finally tried your PPfilter and reshade. Totally perfect for my taste. I did bring the brightness down just a bit, but amazing stuff. Keep doin' what you're doing.

About your neckFX. I think it's great, but it's 'too strong' for me with the forward/backward tilting of the head when braking for example. What settings should I modify to decrease it a bit? Additionally, what can I do to lessen the 'tilt' (I guess the horizon?) when turning? I don't want to disable those completely, I just want to tone them down a bit for my motion sickness.

Tetri, man, I'm so glad I finally tried your PPfilter and reshade. Totally perfect for my taste. I did bring the brightness down just a bit, but amazing stuff. Keep doin' what you're doing.

About your neckFX. I think it's great, but it's 'too strong' for me with the forward/backward tilting of the head when braking for example. What settings should I modify to decrease it a bit? Additionally, what can I do to lessen the 'tilt' (I guess the horizon?) when turning? I don't want to disable those completely, I just want to tone them down a bit for my motion sickness.
Hey, cool that you enjoyed them!!!

Which settings did you use from the listing? They really are car dependent, what works for one won't do for the next one.

If you wanna change the vertical head tilt (head going down on braking) : reduce tilt with Z-force %
Forward-backward head tilt on braking/acceleration : reduce Fast-response multiplier 3rd value (ie from -0.17 to -0.12) and reduce Slow response gain 3rd value as well (ie from 0.17 to 0.12).

For the lateral head the best way is to modify Slow Response Gain first value (it's often the only negative value : ie from -0.24 to -0.12). You can then adjust the Tilt with X G-Forces %.

A good way to play with NeckFX is to start a replay in windowed mode and adjust the values on the go until complete utter satisfaction. What works greatly for a replay is often over the top for playing still:boggled: but we are people of adventure.

Last edited:
Hi Simracers and Modders
Has anyone seen or heard of a talkthrough for tracks similar to Rally games?

For example; Next corner is a left in 200m use 3rd gear

I was trying to familiarise myself with the Nordschleife (what a mess!! :D:crazy:) which is what made me think this could make a good training tool for unfamiliar tracks

I dont always have time to familiarise myself by lapping for hours so any help appreciated

Thanks in advance
Cozy

Last edited:
Hi Simracers and Modders

I was trying to familiarise myself with the Nordschleife (what a mess!! :D:crazy:) which is what made me think this could make a good training tool for unfamiliar tracks

I dont always have time to familiarise myself by lapping for hours so any help appreciated

Thanks in advance
Cozy
I feel your pain, back in the days when Grand Prix Legends was the go to sim, that was the one track I couldnt get sorted. There was a tool devised that allowed us to start at a section of the track and you learned that section before moving onto the next section. I couldnt really get into learning it that way, the way I learned the track was to take a low powered car that had good grip and do lap after lap until you knew what was coming next. It's one of those tracks that when you can finally get into it and know what turn was next and complete a lap, let alone a race at full pace, it feels like you conquered the world. Is there a modern app to do what was available back in GPL days, I dont know. It's been so long I wouldnt remember my way around the track and i'd feel like I was cheating if I used pace notes. I'm not sure how the pace notes work on rally tracks, but surely there is a way to do it, just takes time and effort. I hope you can find what you are looking for, but the sense of achievement of nailing the green hell is something unreal if you can learn it the same way you would any other closed circuit.

Hi Simracers and Modders

Thanks in advance
Cozy
Set yourself on track with a handful of semi-fast ai cars(say 90% skill) and follow a car round on a Track Day. That's a decent way to learn complex tracks, and for what gears to be in.

Hi Simracers and Modders

Thanks in advance
Cozy
Don't know if precisely what you search for, mercedes F1 does something similar for F1 tracks:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back