Was looking for a naturally aspirated Elise today and couldn't find anything. Considering the difference between the Kunos SC Elise and the 111R is not all that big, I decided that a reasonable job could be done using the car tuner app.
So here is my 2004 Lotus Elise 111R, based off the Kunos Elise SC:
https://mega.nz/#!rpsi1CAR!1zpkIYuMZktT5N5-zZZXYsbuqBblegWc-Jv5tmCqrOs
Includes the following changes:
- Engine swap with accurate power/torque curve to give the correct 181Nm and 189hp.
- Sound used from one of the Honda Type-R mods, giving audible cam change sound at 6,000rpm.
- Original manufacturer colour choice for the skins.
- Correct weight.
- Car UI and previews updated.
- AI and auto gearbox shift points changed in line with new engine.
Otherwise it's just the Kunos Elise, with suspension, aero and gear ratios identical to the SC, this is actually correct for aero and gear ratios, I believe suspension is also the same, just setup differently (but not really sure). I was going to try and get the roof off to give it some visual difference (aside from the colours), but 5 minutes in Blender demoralised me sufficiently to give up straight away.
View attachment 865128