Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,443 comments
Ok here are the skins separate downloads as promised. These are generic, not specified for any particular year but they are accurate between 2002-2007 I would say.

I'm not sure when Santander started advertising in F1 but they were definitely the dominant sponsor in 2007. I didn't use them that much because I'm not sure if they were around pre 2006.

I created these for my 2005 and 2007 seasons but I think they suit fine with any other year between 2001-2007 too.

No DRS signs
No ROLEX ads
No Rolex clocks (all replaced with TAG clocks)
No modern F1 logos (all period correct)
No Aramco, Heineken, Emirates etc. modern ads anymore, ever again :D
All Jumbotrons show cars from this specific era

All are Gauloises, Marlboro, Zepter, TAG, Allianz, Vodafone, ING, Mobil I, Toyota, Panasonic, Bridgestone, Fosters, Repsol, Olympus, Potenza, etc. etc.

Skins are for:

acu_hungaroring
acu_istanbul-park
albert-park_acu
bahrain_2020
china_2021_fab
ks_nurburgring (2004 skins, not done by me)
monaco_2017
montreal
Kunos monza (2007 skins, not done by me)
Kunos spa (2008 skins, not done by me)
vhe_hockenheim

Here are the ads again visible in my 2005 season video. There was still one F1 2021 sign showing on China GP but that has been fixed.

Feel free to use them anywhere you want.

We have such amazing cars as VRC 2005 and 2007 and we were forced to play the seasons with modern track ads, which really ruined the experience (at least for me).

All 80's and 90's are so accurate (like the superb 1988, 1992 and 1998 track packs) and those can be used almost anywhere during that era.

But NO 2000-2008 ads which was such great era of F1 (Prime Kimi, Prime Alonso, Schumi and Hammy debut in 2007). Now there is. If you like driving this era of F1 I'd say these greatly increase the atmosphere.

PS: I have worked really hard to get SimDream 1993 cars working. I have adjusted about a million things on them. They work perfectly now and drive well. It's an important season for me as I'm a huge Prost fan and it was his final year in F1.

But I don't know why those SD cars slingshot and flip over that eagerly at Adelaide 1992 higher kerbs. And yeah... the 1988 version is even worse with these cars. The race is playable but there are too many crashes. If someone is willing to help me with that that'd be greatly appreciated. Contact me in PM if you know how to make the cars' suspension take those kerbs better. I want to make these seasons as good as possible.

Last edited:
Ok here are the skins separate downloads as promised. These are generic, not specified for any particular year but they are accurate between 2002-2007 I would say.

I'm not sure when Santander started advertising in F1 but they were definitely the dominant sponsor in 2007. I didn't use them that much because I'm not sure if they were around pre 2006.

I created these for my 2005 and 2007 seasons but I think they suit fine with any other year between 2001-2007 too.

No DRS signs
No ROLEX ads
No Rolex clocks (all replaced with TAG clocks)
No modern F1 logos (all period correct)
No Aramco, Heineken, Emirates etc. modern ads anymore, ever again :D
All Jumbotrons show cars from this specific era

All are Gauloises, Marlboro, Zepter, TAG, Allianz, Vodafone, ING, Mobil I, Toyota, Panasonic, Bridgestone, Fosters, Repsol, Olympus, Potenza, etc. etc.

Skins are for:

acu_hungaroring
acu_istanbul-park
albert-park_acu
bahrain_2020
china_2021_fab
ks_nurburgring (2004 skins, not done by me)
monaco_2017
montreal
Kunos monza (2007 skins, not done by me)
Kunos spa (2008 skins, not done by me)
vhe_hockenheim

Here are the ads again visible in my 2005 season video. There was still one F1 2021 sign showing on China GP but that has been fixed.

Feel free to use them anywhere you want.

We have such amazing cars as VRC 2005 and 2007 and we were forced to play the seasons with modern track ads, which really ruined the experience (at least for me).

All 80's and 90's are so accurate (like the superb 1988, 1992 and 1998 track packs) and those can be used almost anywhere during that era.

But NO 2000-2008 ads which was such great era of F1 (Prime Kimi, Prime Alonso, Schumi and Hammy debut in 2007). Now there is. If you like driving this era of F1 I'd say these greatly increase the atmosphere.

PS: I have worked really hard to get SimDream 1993 cars working. I have adjusted about a million things on them. They work perfectly now and drive well. It's an important season for me as I'm a huge Prost fan and it was his final year in F1.

But I don't know why those SD cars slingshot and flip over that eagerly at Adelaide 1992 higher kerbs. And yeah... the 1988 version is even worse with these cars. The race is playable but there are too many crashes. If someone is willing to help me with that that'd be greatly appreciated. Contact me in PM if you know how to make the cars' suspension take those kerbs better. I want to make these seasons as good as possible.

Do you think perhaps it could be the collider?

A crude comparison between the 1993 SD cars and the RSS 1990. The combo of 'COLLIDER_0' and 'COLLIDER_1' is MUCH bigger on the SD car...

Screenshot 2024-10-04 111829.png
Screenshot 2024-10-04 111919.png

Last edited:
Hey Guys

I'm hopping you guys can help.

I've always liked the 355 Ferrari, just a beautiful shape.

Tried racing it now and the rev lights don't work and center dash display clock textures are not visible.

Is this a CSP issue and does anyone have the latest version of this car?

Cra mod is the ferrari_355_challenge

View attachment 1394136View attachment 1394137
Velo mod, Surprised you are able to drive it tbh, the interior view drops my frame rate to below 30FPS for absolutely no reason which makes it completely useless to drive, Which happens to be the case with a good chunk of @Velo2023 cars. Just like his Lamborghini Miura p400 SVR which have an unlimted rev range lmao.

Truly some broken mess on his site.

Tracks listing update

Red Bold
: news and updates (tracks) from 03/10/2024 --> TBA
Red : news and updates (add-ons) from 03/10/2024 --> TBA

Yellow Bold : news and updates (tracks) from 30/08/2024 --> 02/10/2024
Yellow : news and updates (add-ons) from 30/08/2024 --> 02/10/2024

Note to modders: more and more links are no longer available. I'm sharing them on my sharemods, but it goes without saying that if you provide me with a new “official” link, I'll make the change to your link.

As always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.

Thank you guys

ACTL v3.2 by Breathe

Car link in the overview tab (best version of this car in the game by an absolute mile)

Skin Rework

There was an STW skin which was not accurate from the pictures i found and it had BTCC plates on it so i decided to make it correct.

the list of stuff is long and boring so i wont bother with the minor details but it was 8 hours of work to get it much closer to real life, i skinned mainly from a picture on track and not a 1/18th scale model but even so there will be minor differences. (slightly different front splitter anyway)

drag and drop to CM to install.

if you want no AO just rename the skin folder to "car_body_ao.DDS" and this will remove the AO

i cannot remove the "autotrader" from the headlights if i do they go black with no texturing. So the logo has to stay

I spotted another STW skin with BTCC plates and not accurate so i will re do that one aswell when i am back on sunday
View attachment 1394125

View attachment 1394128
I'm starting work on his 405 STW - mainly PROCAR skins, please don't tell me you've done them lol

__custom_showroom_1728026071.jpg

Last edited:
Velo mod, Surprised you are able to drive it tbh, the interior view drops my frame rate to below 30FPS for absolutely no reason which makes it completely useless to drive, Which happens to be the case with a good chunk of @Velo2023 cars. Just like his Lamborghini Miura p400 SVR which have an unlimted rev range lmao.

Hey now...

Paul (@Velo2023) is a friend of the forum, and no matter what your opinion is, his work doesn't deserve that kind of wholesale bile.
He's been making mods since the Dead Sea reported feeling poorly, and thousands of people (me included) have had years of enjoyment from them. Have you tried being a rational human and reporting issues to him? I've seen him fix stuff so I know that works.

PS. You didn't add a link to your website where we can download your last 10 years of splendidly perfect free mods? Please?

Paul (Velo) is a nice person, he did btw made on my request the Mercedes SSK without fenders. Why not show him how to correct these aspects or make the improvements and sent that to him. I am 100% sure there are members here that can help.

Last edited:

My mom used to say that if you don't have anything nice or constructive on your heart, it's better to keep it to yourself. I don't want to be your mom, just mentioning it for future reference.

Found the mod eventually, car has had a major update but I still have no rev lights on the steering wheel and now no gear indicator on the dash.

Dash rev and speedometer lights also don't work now!

Spent the lst three hours waisting my time, although mod looks better it's now worse because I have less lights.

Reverting back to the previous version, interior is not as refined but has most functioning lights.

It's loose loose situation now between the two different versions. Makes me mad, hopefully someone can find a fix because it just spoilt it for me now.

@Velo2023

View attachment 1394182
I think there is a better version around, made by 101creative and some fellas:

1728027953847.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back