Assetto Corsa Porsche Videos: 917K, 908 LH & 911 GT3 R

This game is completely unreal, no sense of feeling the grip, no sense of steering effect, always correcting the gas input and the steering wheel (see the videos) ... Impossible to make two cleans laps, like in real life and in GT6, you never knows what line you will finally do if you try to push a bit... AC is a lack of consistence and lack of progressiveness, as you can see in these videos. It's a shame because with more progessive physics and more sense of speed it would be gorgeous as simulator. (I already have AC in PC and a T500RS steering wheel)

This time it's not a feedback about the game, but a comment about what can we expert (as simulators and racing games enthusiasts) from the biggest and the best website in this matter (as this is gtplanet in my opinion :) )

Expecting some good driving in gtplanet isn't demanding too much in order to show those new cars.

Don't take critics like offenses but only like an opinion and maybe a thing to improve if you have some autocriticism, but it's only my opinion. And comments are made to express our opinions.

And yes, for me GT6 has better grip to slip transition after re-playing AC PS4 for +1 month and several FFB and settings configurations, from 0 aids to 100%. I still think that it isn't natural the way you have to wait the finish of a slip sequence. It's feels not alive at the grip limits in comparison to GT6 and real life. But i have some fun everyday with AC waiting for GT Sport...

I'm a bit confused, do you own AC on both pc and ps4? Or do you not remember which platform you are playing AC on? It's just a bit weird that you would have 2 copies of a game you don't like.

And i don't understand why you expecting something the video clearly is not about, for me it looks like you are just arguing for the sake of the arguement.

As others have said you need to both understand how to offer constructive feedback and when. Now if the videos had been preporting to show the ideal line, the fastest lap or the finest driving skills, then you critique (while still poorly communicated) would be relevant. However as none of them have been presented in that way, then it's not.

As for my ability to offer feedback to people, well I've spent twenty years in training within the motor industry, and run a team of 12. I can assure you that the manner in which you are offering it is the wrong way to go about it.

Now as for the saying, what it means is those that offer themselves up as experts should not be the ones refusing to show what they mean and demonstrate the ability they have. It's a polite way of saying you need to put your money where your mouth is.

You mistake "comment" with "feedback", you also mistake "opinion" with "ego demonstations".

If someone says to me his opinion i use to answer : ok, that's your opinion and that's mine. I don't say : prove it, prove it, make a video and prove it, show me your CV, show me that you can do better than me or than him !

In a restaurant if I don't like the dinner one day, (but I usually like it the other days) have I to prove that I can cook better than the chef ? Ridiculous way of thinking, in my opinion.

If a filmaker is an expert, do that imply that I have to like all their films ? I can't have an opinion as a user and a costumer because I didn't prove my talent as a filmaker ??? Ridiculous way of thinking, in my opinion.

I'm a bit confused, do you own AC on both pc and ps4? Or do you not remember which platform you are playing AC on? It's just a bit weird that you would have 2 copies of a game you don't like.

And i don't understand why you expecting something the video clearly is not about, for me it looks like you are just arguing for the sake of the arguement.

Yes, I own both versions of AC. I like many aspects of AC and I enjoy it enough, but sometimes it's a little frustating to me because I don't agree the way sometimes cars react. It seems (to some people) to be forbidden to play something and have some critics or an opinion of it...

I was only expecting a better driving in the best website for read and see news of racing games (as i think gtplanet is). Apparently if I like a lot Gtplanet and AC, I can't make critics to them ... I didn't see that the driver was the writer of the post, so I said sorry for my rudeness. That's all, I understand if you have an other opinion.

Last edited:
You mistake "comment" with "feedback", you also mistake "opinion" with "ego demonstations".

If someone says to me his opinion i use to answer : ok, that's your opinion and that's mine. I don't say : prove it, prove it, make a video and prove it, show me your CV, show me that you can do better than me or than him !

In a restaurant if I don't like the dinner one day, (but I usually like it the other days) have I to prove that I can cook better than the chef ? Ridiculous way of thinking, in my opinion.

If a filmaker is an expert, do that imply that I have to like all their films ? I can't have an opinion as a user and a costumer because I didn't prove my talent as a filmaker ??? Ridiculous way of thinking, in my opinion.

Yes, I own both versions of AC. I like many aspects of AC and I enjoy it enough, but sometimes it's a little frustating to me because I don't agree the way sometimes cars react. It seems (to some people) to be forbidden to play something and have some critics or an opinion of it...

I was only expecting a better driving in the best website for read and see news of racing games (as i think gtplanet is). Apparently if I like a lot Gtplanet and AC, I can't make critics to them ... I didn't see that the driver was the writer of the post, so I said sorry for my rudeness. That's all, I understand if you have an other opinion.
Feedback is simply critique delivered correctly, in a polite and constructive manner. Rather than simply doing the internet version of kicking down the door and shouting 'rubbish'.

As for your other points, I have already covered them in my last post, you just seem to want to ignore them. In addition no one has said that criticism is not permitted or that you can't do it, so please don't make things up.

You have simply been asked to make it relevant, in context and delivered politely. Right now you are not managing to do so and it's both an AUP issue and one that is clearly leading to a very negative impression of you as an individual. So I would suggest you re read the AUP, stop and think about how your post will come across, and if it is a critical post how relevant is it and how is it worded.

As one thing I can assure you of is that should you continue to post in this manner your membership here will be short.

Feedback is simply critique delivered correctly, in a polite and constructive manner. Rather than simply doing the internet version of kicking down the door and shouting 'rubbish'.

As for your other points, I have already covered them in my last post, you just seem to want to ignore them. In addition no one has said that criticism is not permitted or that you can't do it, so please don't make things up.

You have simply been asked to make it relevant, in context and delivered politely. Right now you are not managing to do so and it's both an AUP issue and one that is clearly leading to a very negative impression of you as an individual. So I would suggest you re read the AUP, stop and think about how your post will come across, and if it is a critical post how relevant is it and how is it worded.

As one thing I can assure you of is that should you continue to post in this manner your membership here will be short.

I don't think that saying that something is a bad example of driving is offensing, it's only an opinion and some people agree with me, some other people don't. Also, I said sorry 5 times in this post about my rudeness in that comment (not a feedback, because I'm a reader of Gtplanet and not a costumer neither a tester).

I've always given all the reasons that I think in order to support my subjectifs opinions. (Some people agree and like them too).

I respect others opinions like yours. No problem about that.

I don't think that saying that something is a bad example of driving is offensing, it's only an opinion and some people agree with me, some other people don't. Also, I said sorry 5 times in this post about my rudeness in that comment (not a feedback, because I'm a reader of Gtplanet and not a costumer neither a tester).

I've always given all the reasons that I think in order to support my subjectifs opinions. (Some people agree and like them too).

I respect others opinions like yours. No problem about that.
Once again it is the lack of context and the manner in which you gave it that is the issue.

Take for example your attempt above to fix the definition of a word to suit your own agenda, even when it's not correct. Feedback is not limited to testers or customers alone, yet this is now the second time you have attempted to dictate a definition to suit your own ends. It's not acceptable and again paints you in a negative light.

Now the only reason why you have not yet been issued with a formal warning is because you have apologized (and I can assure you that far more members have complained about your post that liked it). However we do not operate a system by which you can continually break the AUP and get away with it by apologizing after the fact. The next time you do so you will be getting a formal warning.

This is not up for debate or discussion, so please do not attempt to negotiate an exemption from the AUP.

What's more odd than having 2 copies of a game that causes frustration due to your perception of the cars not reacting correctly is that you appear to be looking forward to GTS which will by it's nature of game "not react in a way you agree with" in far more many areas. You have an inability to take on board what people say to you.

You have shown this in 2 threads i know of. Is there any multitude of languages you'd like it explained in just so you get it? There is nothing to critique in this video, he wasn't putting the video up for driver tips now was he trying to wet the fastest lap ever. It's a case here of thinking your view has greater importance than it really has, which it can't have because it seams you dont even understand what you are watching. Even after people have taken the time to explaine it to you multiple times.

Also lol at who liked your post. It couldn't have been anyone else. Mention GT is better in an area, true or not and he likes it lol.

What's more odd than having 2 copies of a game that causes frustration due to your perception of the cars not reacting correctly is that you appear to be looking forward to GTS which will by it's nature of game "not react in a way you agree with" in far more many areas. You have an inability to take on board what people say to you.

You have shown this in 2 threads i know of. Is there any multitude of languages you'd like it explained in just so you get it? There is nothing to critique in this video, he wasn't putting the video up for driver tips now was he trying to wet the fastest lap ever. It's a case here of thinking your view has greater importance than it really has, which it can't have because it seams you dont even understand what you are watching. Even after people have taken the time to explaine it to you multiple times.

Also lol at who liked your post. It couldn't have been anyone else. Mention GT is better in an area, true or not and he likes it lol.

I've never stopped to decreasse the importance of my opinions :) You can agree with my opinion or not, I respect yours.👍

AC causes frustations to me only in some aspects, overall is one of the best driving games I ever played and I happy with it and with my 2 copies (in PS4 AC runs very well ) there's nothing odd in it. I bought the first Porsche DLC for the PS4 copy, so now I'm playing only with that copy.

I love Darksouls even if sometimes is frustating but overall I love Darksouls as much as I like AC an GT series.

Last edited:
This time it's not a feedback about the game, but a comment about what can we expert (as simulators and racing games enthusiasts) from the biggest and the best website in this matter (as this is gtplanet in my opinion :) )

This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you: you are not a representative of this forum, you are not a spokesperson for everyone here, you are not the "voice of the voiceless." There is no "we," only "you."

It's what you expect, and as I've described to you beforehand what you expect and the purpose of the gameplay videos do not align with one another.

Don't take critics like offenses but only like an opinion and maybe a thing to improve if you have some autocriticism, but it's only my opinion. And comments are made to express our opinions.

The word you're looking for is "critique," and the only thing I find mildly offensive (though it's more laughable at this point) is you're continuing to push an agenda for the sole purpose of you feeling better about your own inability.

Your opinion was offered in such a way where even if the purpose of the videos were to showcase driving skills, it was still poorly worded and arrogant. If you'd prefer to show everyone here how it should be done, I'm willing to bet we'd watch and offer our own criticism. ;)

And yes, for me GT6 has better grip to slip transition after re-playing AC PS4 for +1 month and several FFB and settings configurations, from 0 aids to 100%.

Now I understand.

I still think that it isn't natural the way you have to wait the finish of a slip sequence. It's feels not alive at the grip limits in comparison to GT6 and real life. But i have some fun everyday with AC waiting for GT Sport...

"Grip limits." "GT6." "Real life." :lol:

Expecting some good driving in gtplanet isn't demanding too much in order to show those new cars.

And yes, for me GT6 has better grip to slip transition after re-playing AC PS4 for +1 month and several FFB and settings configurations, from 0 aids to 100%. I still think that it isn't natural the way you have to wait the finish of a slip sequence. It's feels not alive at the grip limits in comparison to GT6 and real life. But i have some fun everyday with AC waiting for GT Sport...
Let's look at a quote from you about GT6. Now I'm wondering if you could elaborate how bad AC is again.
3 reasons GT6 is a very depressing game

1 .- AI as shy as a 5 years old girl ...

2 .- Sounds like a 20 th century game ... not like a real car and real racing cars

3 .- And wasted force feefback effects ( no gear changing vibration, no intensity , lineal FF ... ) Project Cars and all others PC sims are better than gt6 FF effects.

The 4th reason is that it isn't so difficult to fix THAT 3 THINGS

This is the last time I'm going to point this out to you: you are not a representative of this forum, you are not a spokesperson for everyone here, you are not the "voice of the voiceless." There is no "we," only "you."

It's what you expect, and as I've described to you beforehand what you expect and the purpose of the gameplay videos do not align with one another.

I'm sorry again for my rudes words to the video, I was wrong in my manners. I didn't notice that it was you who was driving.

I didn't questioned your ability nor saying than I'm better than you (as everybody tries to put in my words), I'm sure you drive a lot better, I only thought that those examples weren't good enough (even for a test) I've never asked for a demostration of any skill.

Even if I'm not a premium member, I'm sure that someone agrees with me in that among the 10.000 or 50.000 members. I don't think that Double-T and me are the only two among all Gtplanet community.

"We" is a narrative resource, you can use it when you feel that someone else agrees with you (like Double-T did) and when you express a wish for a group, it was never intended to represent everybody nor to increase my ego :) I don't have any ego, I don't care if someone tries to insult me or criticise my opinions with bad words (like "inability").

The word you're looking for is "critique," and the only thing I find mildly offensive (though it's more laughable at this point) is you're continuing to push an agenda for the sole purpose of you feeling better about your own inability.

Your opinion was offered in such a way where even if the purpose of the videos were to showcase driving skills, it was still poorly worded and arrogant. If you'd prefer to show everyone here how it should be done, I'm willing to bet we'd watch and offer our own criticism. ;)

I can critisize à chef or a filmaker without giving lessons of cooking or making a film, I don't play any ego demonstration.

Poorly worded ? I think it was very clearly worded : "smooth driving and exploiting the width of the track". And that doesn't require high driving skills nor it's unusual in a racing simulator.

I push an agenda for the sole purpose of been understood.

But if you have a different opinion, I respect it.

Now I understand.

1.5 years playing AC in PC + 1 month playing PS4's version.

"Grip limits." "GT6." "Real life." :lol:

GT6 is a game, like AC is too. In GT6, there are points attempted to be close to the real life, simulated and imitated, like in AC. :)

Let's look at a quote from you about GT6. Now I'm wondering if you could elaborate how bad AC is again.

It's not difficult to understand that you can like and get fun with a game and, at the same time, have some critiques of it. You really like all at 100% or hate all at 100 % ??? :dunce:

In my humble opinion :

AC's AI is far far away better than GT6's one.
AC's sounds are great for me, much much better than GT6's one (even if Senna's Lotus F1 sounds great too and most of Visions GT added lately)
AC's FFB is fantastic, much better than in GT6.

In my humble opinion, some things that I don't like in AC :

Grip/slip transition isn't realistic enough for me, I prefer GT6's transitions.
EDITED : "When ABS is off, wheels blocks toooo early... is not realistic enough, I prefer GT6's "ABS OFF" simulation"
Quick wheel inputs in AC are not well reproduced like in real life, I think at that point GT6 is more real.
IMO the way you feel lateral stability when turning is better in GT6 than in AC.
Some light cars (like Lotus Elise) are not enough reactive and fun that they are in real life. In GT6 this point is better.
Some other cars like the stock Mercedes SLS or the 911 S, doesn't feel good enough in terms of "sportiness" and fun. Like they are in real life.
Track list isn't big enough, even if it's going to be larger.

But overall AC is a great game, and despite that I have fun with it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry again for my rudes words to the video, I was wrong in my manners. I didn't notice that it was you who was driving.

I didn't questioned your ability nor saying than I'm better than you (as everybody tries to put in my words), I'm sure you drive a lot better, I only thought that those examples weren't good enough (even for a test) I've never asked for a demostration of any skill.

Even if I'm not a premium member, I'm sure that someone agrees with me in that among the 10.000 or 50.000 members. I don't think that Double-T and me are the only two among all Gtplanet community.

"We" is a narrative resource, you can use it when you feel that someone else agrees with you (like Double-T did) and when you express a wish for a group, it was never intended to represent everybody nor to increase my ego :) I don't have any ego, I don't care if someone tries to insult me or criticise my opinions with bad words (like "inability").

I can critisize à chef or a filmaker without giving lessons of cooking or making a film, I don't play any ego demonstration.

Poorly worded ? I think it was very clearly worded : "smooth driving and exploiting the width of the track". And that doesn't require high driving skills nor it's unusual in a racing simulator.

I push an agenda for the sole purpose of been understood.

But if you have a different opinion, I respect it.

1.5 years playing AC in PC + 1 month playing PS4's version.

GT6 is a game, like AC is too. In GT6, there are points attempted to be close to the real life, simulated and imitated, like in AC. :)
Would you like to point out what GT6 simulates better in "real life"than AC? Not FFB, you already said that sucks, proper car physics,suspension geometry,tire wear,off track physics,aero.Terrible "real world" stock setups,we know someone will like that,terrible sound,standard cars. Poor track representation,feel,you know ride the curbs. Crap AI.50 freaking Miatas and Nissans.Should I go on? So if you equate that to real life to GT, your in a dream. Oh I forgot to mention,I'm pretty sure you can read,did you not see his name about the article he wrote? Hey it's your hole,perhaps use a smaller shovel.

Last edited:
Would you like to point out what GT6 simulates better in "real life"than AC? Not FFB, you already said that sucks, proper car physics,suspension geometry,tire wear,off track physics,aero.Terrible "real world" stock setups,we know someone will like that,terrible sound,standard cars. Poor track representation,feel,you know ride the curbs. Crap AI.50 freaking Miatas and Nissans.Should I go on? So if you equate that to real life to GT, your in a dream. Oh I forgot to mention,I'm pretty sure you can read,did you not see his name about the article he wrote? Hey it's your hole,perhaps use a smaller shovel.

I respect your opinion for AC :) And we agree in GT6's AI.

I'm not equating that to real life to GT ! I'm only listing the things that seems to me more real in one game AND in the other. I'm not a AC hater nor a hater of different opinions that mines.

No, I didn't read his name, I said sorry about that about 5 times :)

One question : Sincerily, do you think that the Porsche 911S, Alfa 4C, Lotus Elise and Mercedes SLS are as exciting in AC as in real life ?

(I found some others cars in AC fun and very exciting... )

Last edited:
I respect your opinion for AC :) And we agree in GT6's AI.

I'm not equating that to real life to GT ! I'm only listing the things that seems to me more real in one game AND in the other.

No, I didn't read his name, I said sorry about that about 5 times :)
Do you actually read what you write? The ABS comes on to fast,guess AC simulates a computer faster than GT. Yes your relating to an Elise,a Merc and a Porsche that evedently you have driven in real life! You can like my opinion or not,I could care less really. I'm just getting a little tired of yours. As we say in hockey,keep your head up,the freight train is coming.

Do you actually read what you write? The ABS comes on to fast,guess AC simulates a computer faster than GT. Yes your relating to an Elise,a Merc and a Porsche that evedently you have driven in real life! You can like my opinion or not,I could care less really. I'm just getting a little tired of yours. As we say in hockey,keep your head up,the freight train is coming.

Sorry I wouldn't say that, i would say that the wheels block sooner in AC than in real life with ABS OFF. In real life you can slow down without ABS a lot easier and with much more control than in AC (At least at the PS4's version).

I've already drove an Elise and 4C in real life.

I think that your opinion defense is too serious... "sucks", "crap", "shovels", "holes", "freight trains..." Come on ! It's about games :)

AC is a masterpiece and GT6 is a masterpiece too but getting old...

Last edited:
Sorry I wouldn't say that, i would say that the wheels block sooner in AC than in real life with ABS OFF. In real life you can slow down without ABS a lot easier and with much more control than in AC (At least at the PS4's version).

I think that your opinion defense is too serious... "sucks", "crap", "shovels", "holes", "freight trains..." Come on ! It's about games :)
So just because I own a Chevelle,Impala, 2 Corolla's, a Sieanna,a 750 Suzuki,and owned numerous muscle cars over my 54 years does not make me an expert on them nor a driving authority. So you drove an Elise and 4C and that makes you an authority on how the respond or handle. Damn I could write a book on Corvettes,Mustangs,Camaro's,Cuda's and on and on. My thoughts and impressions mean squat,I never raced them on a track other than a quarter mile. But I'm sure you've read or missed parts were someone has stated the are an instructor,at a track. So his impressions mean a lot more than yours. That's me opinion,like it or not is up to you.
As for shovel,and the other comments,maybe it's a Canadian thing.

So just because I own a Chevelle,Impala, 2 Corolla's, a Sieanna,a 750 Suzuki,and owned numerous muscle cars over my 54 years does not make me an expert on them nor a driving authority. So you drove an Elise and 4C and that makes you an authority on how the respond or handle. Damn I could write a book on Corvettes,Mustangs,Camaro's,Cuda's and on and on. My thoughts and impressions mean squat,I never raced them on a track other than a quarter mile. But I'm sure you've read or missed parts were someone has stated the are an instructor,at a track. So his impressions mean a lot more than yours. That's me opinion,like it or not is up to you.
As for shovel,and the other comments,maybe it's a Canadian thing.

I'm not trying to say that someone has more authority than others at all. I respect your opinion and your experience. I wish I could drive some of those cars too.

Nice to see that you are a biker too :) I've owned a '04 Yamaha R1 and now I ride a '08 Kawasaki ZX6R (and some others in the past). Ok, I understand that shovel 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
AC is a masterpiece

I find that hard to believe:

This game is completely unreal, no sense of feeling the grip, no sense of steering effect, always correcting the gas input and the steering wheel (see the videos) ... Impossible to make two cleans laps, like in real life and in GT6, you never knows what line you will finally do if you try to push a bit... AC is a lack of consistence and lack of progressiveness, as you can see in these videos. It's a shame because with more progessive physics and more sense of speed it would be gorgeous as simulator. (I already have AC in PC and a T500RS steering wheel)

And you are constantly changing your mind after other members is challenging your opinions on GT and AC, so sorry i have stopped taking you seriously many posts ago, in fact i stopped taking you seriously after this toxic remark:

Very bad examples of driving, not smooth, unrefined, and not exploiting the width of the track ... 👎

It was a unecessary comment to a video about showing us the new Porsche's in Porsche pack 3 and showing us on console the Red Bull Ring, it was not a video about a perfect lap on Red Bull Ring, so how he drove is completely irrelevant.

Sorry at this point i think you are just trolling.

From ubuntu forum:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=179139

----Definition----

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll tries to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate.

He (and in at least 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Sometimes, he is skeptical, trying to scare people, trying to plant fear in their hearts. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it, or to report a message to a forum moderator. Ubuntuforums moderators usually move troll messages to the jail and may even ban trolls after a few unheeded warnings. Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

When trolls are completely ignored they sometimes step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them. Alternatively, they may protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed. Perhaps the most difficult challenge for a moderator is deciding whether to take steps against a troll that a few people find entertaining. Some trolls do have a creative spark and have chosen to squander it on being disruptive. There is a certain perverse pleasure in watching some of them. Ultimately, though, we have to decide if the troll actually cares about putting on a good show for the regular participants, or is simply playing to an audience of one -- himself. For this reason the staff here often intervene, either with a warning in a thread, jailing one or more posts, sending private messages to offenders, and even banning people--temporarily or permanently--from these forums.

Last edited:
I find that hard to believe:

And you are constantly changing your mind after other members is challenging your opinions on GT and AC, so sorry i have stopped taking you seriously many posts ago, in fact i stopped taking you seriously after this toxic remark:

It was a unecessary comment to a video about showing us the new Porsche's in Porsche pack 3 and showing us on console the Red Bull Ring, it was not a video about a perfect lap on Red Bull Ring, so how he drove is completely irrelevant.

Sorry at this point i think you are just trolling.

From ubuntu forum:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=179139

----Definition----

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic troll tries to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. A troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate.

He (and in at least 90% of cases it is he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Sometimes, he is skeptical, trying to scare people, trying to plant fear in their hearts. Sometimes, Internet troll is trying to spin conflicting information, is questioning in an insincere manner, flaming discussion, insulting people, turning people against each other, harassing forum members, ignoring warnings from forum moderators.

Trolling is a form of harassment that can take over a discussion. Well meaning defenders can create chaos by responding to trolls. The best response is to ignore it, or to report a message to a forum moderator. Ubuntuforums moderators usually move troll messages to the jail and may even ban trolls after a few unheeded warnings. Negative emotions stirred up by trolls leak over into other discussions. Normally affable people can become bitter after reading an angry interchange between a troll and his victims, and this can poison previously friendly interactions between long-time users.

Finally, trolls create a paranoid environment, such that a casual criticism by a new arrival can elicit a ferocious and inappropriate backlash.

When trolls are completely ignored they sometimes step up their attacks, desperately seeking the attention they crave. Their messages become more and more foul, and they post ever more of them. Alternatively, they may protest that their right to free speech is being curtailed. Perhaps the most difficult challenge for a moderator is deciding whether to take steps against a troll that a few people find entertaining. Some trolls do have a creative spark and have chosen to squander it on being disruptive. There is a certain perverse pleasure in watching some of them. Ultimately, though, we have to decide if the troll actually cares about putting on a good show for the regular participants, or is simply playing to an audience of one -- himself. For this reason the staff here often intervene, either with a warning in a thread, jailing one or more posts, sending private messages to offenders, and even banning people--temporarily or permanently--from these forums.

That quote was wrote before I gave a second chance to AC in the PS4 version. I couldn't understand how some physics seemed to me unreal in the PC version and for others gamers it was so real. So, after some comments here I thought that it could be a lag between my wheel and my pc or between my pc and my TV, and that I was frustated because of that lag.

So I bought a second copy of AC, the PS4's one. Getting down some FFB settings, my car control was suddenly a lot better. And I'm happy to enjoy much more AC, and enjoy all others aspect of AC that I love like graphics, cars, and sounds... And for that I still think that AC is a masterpiece and it's woth to pay for it, even two times. My vision of AC is better after the PS4 experience. I admit that AC is better that I thougt.

A troll never would say that, never says sorry nor admits that he was wrong. I'm not searching for the truth nor asking for provide evidences nor insulting. I'm only expressing my opinions.

But I still think that it feels not so realistic in some physics reactions like I said two posts before arguing my "pros et cons" between GT6 and AC.

I'm not changing my mind in a random way, my opinion about AC improved after the PS4 version, I felt physics more progessive and easier to make cleaner lines and cleaner laps. I've explained clearly in wich aereas I feel if it's real enough for me or not.

I know that it's difficult to some people believe others opinions than loving or hating a game, try to demonstrate that everybody have to love AC physics and hate GT6 physics... but no, I like some AC physics and some GT6 aspects and I enjoy AC enough like most people here. I'm conscious that some people don't understand me, I accept it and I respect their opinions.

As I said, I don't want to keep it so serious, like a war between GT6 or AC nor a war among RL experienced people and gamers, I like both and they are both games. So there is no reason to be offended or to consider my words so serious.

As I said before, I think that is relevant because we can all drive fine or bad, why not driving in racing lines when it's about a racing simulation ? And for showing the new Porsches I would include others views, as I said. For an amateur I can understand it, but for Gtplanet I expect a bit better driving, in a constructive opinion and with all my respects.

Last edited:

AC is a masterpiece and GT6 is a masterpiece too but getting old...
So you're saying the 4C which you've driven in real life and in AC, isn't as exciting in AC as it is in real life? I'm just asking because I'm wondering if you drove the 4C in real life on the limit 99% of the time like you would in game?

So there is no reason to be offended or to consider my words so serious.

I'm fairly certain that no one takes anything you say with any seriousness. As for being offended, this whole incident occurred because you responded in a disgraceful manner to a fellow forum user had who taken the time and effort to produce a video and write a piece for your consumption. It didn't cost you anything and the time and effort were given without expecting anything in return. I'd quit whilst you are so far behind that most of us can't see you. This is a great community, full of great people who generally get along, very seldom do people stick around who post in such a manner as you did ;)

So you're saying the 4C which you've driven in real life and in AC, isn't as exciting in AC as it is in real life? I'm just asking because I'm wondering if you drove the 4C in real life on the limit 99% of the time like you would in game?

Simply the exciting feeling of that car in RL, when you push the throttle, when you take a corner even at 50 % of the limit if you want.

I'm fairly certain that no one takes anything you say with any seriousness. As for being offended, this whole incident occurred because you responded in a disgraceful manner to a fellow forum user had who taken the time and effort to produce a video and write a piece for your consumption. It didn't cost you anything and the time and effort were given without expecting anything in return. I'd quit whilst you are so far behind that most of us can't see you. This is a great community, full of great people who generally get along, very seldom do people stick around who post in such a manner as you did ;)

And I said sorry about my first comment manners 6 or 7 times in this post. I appreciate this great community and his great content and I recognise my errors.

Back