Assetto Corsa Video Thread

• Thread starter digiprost
  • 7,048 comments
And here's again the Monaco 2017 track with generic 2000's period correct ads that I made. 2017 version has the correct Sainte Devote spot for the 2005 race so I used that one in my season. Real Kimi did this in 1:13 in his legendary lap (that famous battle with Alonso). I did it in high 1:15 which is crap but it's still fun. :D

Last edited:
2005_2007 skins looking more accurate now. Fixed plenty of ads to correct Monaco 2005 ads order, and added main sponsors (RBS, GULF AIR) to Bahrain... fixed Montreal to have Budweiser, Honda main sponsors and fine tuned all track ads to match more 2005/2007 season. Kunos Barcelona has period correct ads too, DRS signs removed and fixed the remaining Kunos Spa issues (2008 skins, removed Kunos logos and added two period correct ads). Examples are from monaco_2017, barhrain_2020 and acu_istanbul-park.

2005_2007 skins looking more accurate now. Fixed plenty of ads to correct Monaco 2005 ads order, and added main sponsors (RBS, GULF AIR) to Bahrain... fixed Montreal to have Budweiser, Honda main sponsors and fine tuned all track ads to match more 2005/2007 season. Kunos Barcelona has period correct ads too, DRS signs removed and fixed the remaining Kunos Spa issues (2008 skins, removed Kunos logos and added two period correct ads). Examples are from monaco_2017, barhrain_2020 and acu_istanbul-park.

I used these for Istanbul. Superb stuff.

Thanks man. Istanbul now even better. The main sponsors RBS and OMV were missing. Bahrain also should have GULF AIR as main one which is now there. Also China now has the correct tower ad which is SINOPEC.

The track ads aren't 100% accurate as I want to use them in 2007 too but there are ZERO modern ads anymore (unless I haven't noticed something). All correct and fixed for this era. Enjoy.

All updated in this package.

Last edited:
Back