Aston Martin Valiant

I wish AM had the balls to style a regular production car like this. The Victor was truly stunning, IMO. This one is less so, but still beyond their volume products.

Last edited:
I wish AM had the balls to style a regular production car like this. The Victor was truly stunning, IMO. This one is less so, but still beyond their volume products.
That's how I feel about Ferrari. All their concepts and one-offs are stunning. But they know their markets and they know these special cars sell for millions and are probably at least 50% profit.

Thought about that but the F-body Aspen/Volaré was successor to the A-body Dart/Valiant.
The chances of Chrysler or GM having made a ****-box with a nameplate that could fit into any other manufacturer's naming convention has to be approaching 100%

Last edited:
Frank Sinatra Edition when? 🥺
Aston Martin updated the interior images.
IMG_4425.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if the owner of Victor had any idea his $5 million, 1-of-1 would end up spawning 148 more cars derived from his, lol.
I dunno how things work in the world of very high-end car ownership, but I feel like I'd be at least a little peeved, especially if it turns out the car derived from my 1-of-1 coachbuilt is faster than the original.

Back