Astro Bot (PS5)

• Thread starter Fezzik
  • 56 comments
Well I expected it to be good but not this good! Only a couple of hours in but so far it's amazing, special mention goes to the music which is amazing.

It's harder than Astro's playroom in certain challenge levels but the gameplay is so fun that I haven't minded restarting the same level 20 times plus.

Got it on day one and I was absolutely hooked. With Astro bot, I'm no longer sitting on my bedroom and staring at a screen, I'm there.

As of right now, I was able to get to Camo Cosmos (chapter four out of six) with 220 out of 304 Bots rescued.

The wife and I have just started. Sharing a level at a time.

It’s great.

IMG_0569.jpeg

I can't wait to get this! I plan on getting this around. Christmas time and I am forward looking to it

Last edited:
Just cleared the first set of levels including the extra bot levels and warp levels in gold.

So far this game is fantastic.

IMG_0572.png

Last edited:
I can now say that with this game, this is where I earned my fastest platinum trophy yet. Absolutely loved this game from start to finish. Can't wait for the free DLC coming later this year, and for any potential story expansions, should they choose to make any.

I think I prefer PlayRoom over this. It’s kinda just PlayRoom again, but longer.
PlayRoom was a tighter package and somehow still had a bit more going on gameplay wise.

I also prefer the Labo over the Crash site.

Still a great game.

PlayRoom 10/10
Astro Bot 8/10

I think I prefer PlayRoom over this. It’s kinda just PlayRoom again, but longer.
PlayRoom was a tighter package and somehow still had a bit more going on gameplay wise.

I also prefer the Labo over the Crash site.

Still a great game.

PlayRoom 10/10
Astro Bot 8/10
Interesting to read. We liked Playroom and Sackboy and where waiting for this. I never buy full price but it's a buy down the line. The new smurf game looks a bit like Sackboy btw in the trailers. Let's see...

Interesting to read. We liked Playroom and Sackboy and where waiting for this. I never buy full price but it's a buy down the line. The new smurf game looks a bit like Sackboy btw in the trailers. Let's see...

Let me suggest It Takes Two if you haven’t played it already.

Brilliant game.

Last edited:
The difficulty spike is huge in the Splashing Sprint challenge level! Just beat it and this must be the rewarding feeling Soulsgame's players talk about 😅 took me over 50 attempts easily, glad that's over.

The difficulty spike is huge in the Splashing Sprint challenge level! Just beat it and this must be the rewarding feeling Soulsgame's players talk about 😅 took me over 50 attempts easily, glad that's over.
That was only the second hardest level :scared:

After 23 hours that's the platinum done, The grand master challenge still wasn't as hard as Splashing Sprint.

Even the harder levels didn't frustrate me as the gameplay and music are so enjoyable, thank god for the SSD these days, makes restarting after dying instant.

What a game, haven't has this much fun in a game in years, it's non stop action and pure fun, now I will feel empty as whatever I play won't be anywhere near as good as this lol.

Back