Attack in Dallas, TX.

United States
Azle, TX
supermanfromazle
SanjiHimura
At 11:30 pm local time yesterday, multiple men opened fire at Dallas PD Headquarters before one man fled the scene in that van, according to Chief David Brown. Multiple packages, including two bombs, where found and remotely detonated by the bomb squad through out the night. The man that fled, James Boulware, was later shot and killed by police snipers after a standoff that lasted into post time.

The local ABC affiliate is reporting that the van used in the attack was recently bought in Georgia.

Update 1:30 ET: Police had discovered two more bombs in the armored van. Van was blown up for safety reasons.

This is a Breaking News story.

Last edited:
multiple men

One man.

...Anyways, what a shocker. With five-o in such a squeeze in various states, this is a last thing they need right now. Imagine the stress those officers gonna be in.

I'm hoping there are no copycats out there, watching...:boggled:

Since a good majority of my family lives in the Dallas/Fortworth/Edgewood area currently, the scared me to no end. I just lost a relative last month, no need for another.

One man.

...Anyways, what a shocker. With five-o in such a squeeze in various states, this is a last thing they need right now. Imagine the stress those officers gonna be in.

I'm hoping there are no copycats out there, watching...:boggled:
According to the AP, (Link Here Scroll a bit to find the original story) The reason why the Police can't give a definite number on the number of shooters is because witness statements are clashing. That is normal in a high tension situation. As time goes on, witnesses will remember more details about crimes.

Back