Audi R18 16' VS Toyota TS050

Italy
Italy
Hi guys. I would like some advice from an player expert.

for the Le mans circuit, endurance..24h
Is better audi R18 2016' or Toyota Ts050?

I tried all two cars, and the Audi seems faster..

You can only change the downforce, ride height and anti-roll bar

I only have the Audi R18, I've raced with it a couple times but I thought It lacked power on the straights as compared to some other group 1 race cars, It had quiet decent cornering, but since you are saying it had better power than the Toyota, its probably gonna be the better option, just check if you can add a turbo or not, since you said that u were gonna race on Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
about half way down force for front and back should be a good balance, or you may consider mer down force due to the variable weather over there longer period of the race, leave about 15-20 mm from lowest ride height, I'm not too sure Abt the anti roll bar though.

I only have the Audi R18, I've raced with it a couple times but I thought It lacked power on the straights as compared to some other group 1 race cars, It had quiet decent cornering, but since you are saying it had better power than the Toyota, its probably gonna be the better option, just check if you can add a turbo or not, since you said that u were gonna race on Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans
about half way down force for front and back should be a good balance, or you may consider mer down force due to the variable weather over there longer period of the race, leave about 15-20 mm from lowest ride height, I'm not too sure Abt the anti roll bar though.
Thanks u Bro. Now i try

Back