Audi - Truth in Engineering

  • Thread starter Thread starter poolhaas
  • 790 comments
  • 119,921 views
5809374492_f3391b3a7c_b.jpg


@ andrea - Beautiful colour, editing, and composition. Love the milky white rims on the royal blue car. Great road texture as well. Love it.
 
RS4 - Giant Killer

eifelcircuitu.jpg


R8 - In the Land of the Rising Sun

audiinjapan.jpg
 
Audis with some company :)





Click for more ;)
 
Audi RS6 Avant

 
You can do it too with proper tool ( Photoshop )
Thank you mate!

Ahh yeahh I havent got photoshop, I'm not really into the editing much I like to take the stock photos just using in game effects but I might get more into the edits :) your welcome
 
Audi RS6 Avant

 
What wheels are under your RS6 Dolp? It looks good.

Y11Ew.jpg


Zq8aj.jpg
 

Anyway I could get one the size of my Macbook Pro (1440 x 900) and with your watermark or something on it? I'd love that as my background.
 
Anyway I could get one the size of my Macbook Pro (1440 x 900) and with your watermark or something on it? I'd love that as my background.

Sure thing but I can't get to it immediately. I'd say maybe next Saturday because I'm busy in between now and then.
 
Sure thing but I can't get to it immediately. I'd say maybe next Saturday because I'm busy in between now and then.

Fine by me. I'm going to be busy the next 5 days anyway haha
 
Back