Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Honda Epson NSX '08 (fully tuned)
Toyota Minolta
Ferrari 458 Italia
Holden Monaro (Mostly upgraded)
Holden Commodore SS
Mazda Furai
Bugatti Veyron

I am looking for the Ford Falcon AU XR8 '00 but also looking for other rare cars...

Last edited:
Want that Yellow Hat Supra, badly. What do you want for it? Check out my Garage; there's a Link to it in my Signature.

Deal. Added to my Trades Schedule; I'll be able to send on the 7th January, unless there are any cancellations.

Deal. Added to my Trades Schedule; I'll be able to send on the 7th January, unless there are any cancellations.

:0 January 7th? Wow, so does that mean you can't do that thing where you turn off the PS3 before it auto saves anymore?

Well, I tried it today, and it didn't work. So... yeah. :/

That's a shame. Well if i get my hands on an X2010 before then i will let you know so you can cross me off that list.

I would much rather an F10 than the X1, but if nothing comes up then I'll trade with you.

I can trade you a F2007 0 miles. Cant trade for another 23 hours though. Up to you. As a bonus all my trades include chrome paints. Im only interested in the X1 Silver :)

I can trade you a F2007 0 miles. Cant trade for another 23 hours though. Up to you. As a bonus all my trades include chrome paints. Im only interested in the X1 Silver :)

I'm doing the exact same trade with someone now, sorry :guilty:

lol i hear ya , lemme know if i have anything u like , i want that silver, will be a few days before i can trade though unless u want the blue x1, thanks

Well, it's a new day and the trade limit finishes in around 2 minutes. So does anyone have a Ford Falcon XR8 to trade?

Back