Auto Modellista at 100%?

• Thread starter AE86Driver
  • 68 comments
hey,this is for all the people who have bought this game and beat it at 100%!How in the world do you do it?I've done every race winning the gold and I've got the "Secret" engine swapping option in the Garage Life,but my stats still say I'm 96% with completing it,and SPECIAL says I'm only 70.0% done with it.Any tips?

AE86Driver

Haven't got a clue.
Although I am still wining stuff for my garage.

Have you tried putting a supra engine into that little tiny old car?

Fun :D

hey can i ask you guys something? Is this game worth buying? I think the cell shaded graphics make it look awesome and its had some good reviews, but also some bad ones saying it has very bad slowdown on the rain tracks and weird handling?

I was thinking of getting it, what are you opinion? Im in a PAL region btw if the conversion makes any difference...

Originally posted by Jon
I have never even heard of this game. Mind posting some screenshots?

Pay no attention to the uninformative fool.

Google Search results

There are also a few threads on this site. Just use our search engine. It looks pretty cool - I might rent it this weekend. But if it's "unbeatable" like the original release of GranTurismo 2, I'll be likely to pass it up as a purchase. I've been on a kick lately of finishing games (and been doing quite well, thank you).

Race Idiot - that was the first thing I did ^_^,I put a Supra engine inside of my Trueno,hehe..it was kind of funny seeing that there was now a 6th Gear,turbo,and a believe there was also a misfiring system on it as well ^_^.Even though I put the Supra engine in the Trueno,my tune-ups and so forth were still better than the actual Supra engine,cause you can't tune up the engine you put inside the car =P,I thought that sucked..but it was pretty amusing to hear a different sound of a different engine rather than just the 4AG-EU (or is that the Levin's engine?) what I thought was really funny though and really fun to play was RC Mode on Arcade Mode ^_^,you unlock the last course and all your cars turn into RC cars,I thought that looked so funny :lol:!I continue to win stuff for my garage as well,but my Special isn't goin' up any =P...you should see my garage,it's decked out with almost every item =D!oh yeah,and I also Remixed my first replay in the VJ Theatre,it looks pretty cool.

DGT - I got my game for Christmas along with Wangan Midnight and Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva and it's well worth it I believe ^_^.It will give you something new and fun to play,that's for sure =D.It's gotta pretty cool thing on it called a "Boost Effect" (care to explain it Race Idiot?I'm about to have to get offline =P) and it looks cool..so if you're lookin' for a fun game that has pretty cool downhill type courses,straightaway courses and even rainy courses,then this is the game for you!

AE86Driver

P.S. it's only for the Japanese PS2 right now,I don't know when the american version is supposed to be released..but don't worry,you'll be able to read most of the Japanese version anyways,cause most of it's in English.It's also got pretty cool music and effects on it as well,including your own type customizable car paints,such as...you can paint your front different from your rear,you can paint your mirrors different from your wing...you can basically paint every part of your car a different color if ya want ^_^ and also add sponsorship stickers,but only certain sponsorship stickers for certain cars...such as,you can't stick a Toyota sticker on a Nissan.Yes,they have restrictions like that.But trust me,well worth the buy =D!please fill in the blanks Race Idiot,I didn't have time to =P

don't use the handbrake on Auto Modellista,it's too freaky!Race Idiot probably knows what I'm talkin' about :lol:

Ok, firstly the handbrake is just crap even if you tap it for a second you just spin, even in FF cars. I wasn't talking about the treuno and the supra engine, there is this little toyota car with about 45 bhp and it sounds like a lawn mower, but the supra engine in that. I bought a levin and it was fully tuned, it performed better off than it would if I used the engine swap on it. Although I didn't do any drifting on this game for some odd reason. About the stickers, I didn't really use them I only used the stickers for the companys that I did the tunups for, so If my car had HKS suspension I would use HKS stuff, or if I used and Apexi turbocharger I would use an apexi sticker. I didn't change my cars colour that much either no stupid stripes, although I had a nice 400bhp civic with bomex kit and a carbon fibre hood and an NSX that looked almost like a JGTC one. My Altezza was fully tuned but had no kit on it, same with my 300zx, my supra used all TRD kit and had 700bhp it kinda looked like the TRD 3000GT.

The game is cool, but it sucks for us because we don't get an online mode.

ummm...guys,I forgot to update this post,but...you know how I was tellin' you that I was only 70% on SPECIAL?well...I got it mixed up...yeah,I'm 100% done in SPECIAL,but 70% done in the first picture,yes,I am referring to the one that has the trophy on it,so,maybe you guys can give me some tips on how to fully COMPLETE this game ^_^?

AE86Driver

still waiting for my network adapter :P

box2a.jpg

looks like a silly game.

race idiot destroyed my first save on auto modellista and I had to start again but that was cool cause it took me a week to get back to where I was again I think you gotta complete the arcade mode on hard maybe that would make go to 100%

hehe,sorry for the loss,but congrats on the comeback within the week ^_^!you've been very well known for racing against Race Idiot I believe?But I will try your idea about completling arcade mode on hard.But I guess it might kinda be like GTC: 2002 Tokyo Geneva when you beat it on Normal and Hard on Arcade Mode,then since you're already at 100%,you COULD finish the unlocked level Ace Level,but your percentage won't change =P.But,your idea is better than nothing,so I'll give it a try Keeno,thanks ^_^

AE86Driver

P.S. *looks up at Keeno's sig* silly gamers club owner?hehe,I wanna be a part of it ^_^.ooh,ooh,Keeno,I wanna be in it too,can I be a part of your silly gamers club?huh?huh?can I?:lol:

I went to Keeno's house yesterday and he tried to play automodelista. He couldnt get it to work, although his PS2 has good days and bad days. I really wanted to see how good his cars were compared to mine.

nah I got my bashed up ps2 to work now and I created some more hill track cars lol

AE86Driver you can join my club of silly gamers

wow.....I haven't posted on the GT Forums in over like 2 weeks...this feels really odd,but it also feels good to be back ^_^.Oh yeah,hehe,thanks for lettin' me join the club =D

AE86Driver

i hate u rich people lol
I WANT AUTO MODELLISTA!!!! ARRRRRRRRR
i have a network adaptor too.......
anyone kno if people with japanese ps2s can compete with people with american ps2s?

RICH!!! :lol:

I am finding it hard to get funding for my driving lessons not to mention buying a car and getting tax and insurance!!!!!!

plus 4 months of being unemployed

just four months of unemployment ^_^.I need to get me a job :lol:

AE86Driver

P.S. ah,Ting!I'm not rich,I just got eX-Driver in the mail today :P

yup,you bet ya,hehe =D.hey Keeno,you should have more than just 5 throphies man.I've got about 8 the last time I checked..not bragging about it of course,but I thought you may have been in the same boat as me in the garage situation,cause I'm STILL winning stuff ^_^.when will the game end :lol:

AE86Driver

damn you aussies!!! hehe, jp. so are your ps2's in english?? cuz i would much rather buy a games that are in english, that dont come out in america and stuff. or are they the same and you just got yours quicker?

Back