Auto Modellista at 100%?

• Thread starter AE86Driver
  • 68 comments
Originally posted by AE86Driver
Race Idiot - it's worth the money because it's a game you can continue to play and design many many different types of cars in many different combinations ^_^,so...in other words,it's WELL worth the $50 to play it =D!

AE86Driver

I would say that is true to a point, personally I don't like overly kitted out cars with loads of stripes and stickers. Some of my favorite cars looked either like racing cars with no logos and stripes, or they just looked stock and there were a few cars that I would have loved to see in the game but werent there. The selection of tracks is weak as well, I mean just because I have all these cool cars, I only have like 8 tracks to race on (including backwards/downhill ones). Also they could have made it a little easier to race against a friends cars. I ended up accidentaly wiping Keeno's save with my one whilst trying to copy some of his cars to my save so we could race.

Another thing is the tuning is a little suspect, sure you get to choose from different manufacturers, but the parts are all the same.

So the same HKS suspension kit I can put on a daihatsu mira, can be used on a Nissan skyline. To me this doesn't sound right.

Well knowing capcom, they will make a sequel to Automodelista. Probably when that comes out we will have the online thingy.

Then maybe they can rectify some of the faults with the first game.

I see where you're comin' from Race Idiot.I didn't realize it earlier,but now I do ^_^.And yes I live in the States,but I have Japanese PS2,so...hehehe,that's how I got game.And excuse me for asking,but what do you mean they don't have an online capability?The Japanese version does ^_^,that's why I was so desprate to get a Network Adapter for the PS2,but when I got one,it only worked with an american PS2,so the only game I had that it worked with was tony hawk pro skater 3 =P,so it was kinda like a waste of money...well,that is..unless .hack infection is an MMORPG like the anime was,then that would be cool =D.As for my outlook on the game though,I thought it was a nice one to play,considering it had been different from all the other racing games I've ever played.So,I guess if ya put it on a scale from 1 to 10,I'd give it a 9.0

This reasoning is also because of me almost racing my friend's AM data,cause we wanted to race.So he had to end up getting NEW cars and doing things to them and putting them on Page 2 of my game =P.So it was quite complicated without deleting each others games,but,hehe...we finally did it,but I don't think he wants to race anymore,cause my Mecha-Tuned AE86 can beat his NSX in top speed,even though it's not put all the way up and his is 0_0!This is with *NO* engine swapping also,so I tuned it to the best part,mainly from HKS and Apex i,cause I like those companies,but anyways...if anybody else has any output on Auto Modellista,then please feel free to express =D!

AE86Driver

3 months,21 days,7 hours,32 minutes,15 seconds till the release of Initial D: Special Stage for Japanese PS2 consoles!!AHHHHH!!!I can't wait!Pre-Order your copy today at www.ncsx.com

I asked Capcom europe directly about an online version of auto modelllista they said "because the network adaptor hasnt come out for europe yet. Auto modellista will not have the implementations for online play at all" :(

Well at least for a while it was really nice to play I think I will give it 8 out of 10 because of my enjoyment and cluttering up my garage :lol:

So can anyone care to share how to 100% this game yet? Ive beaten garage life twice in the race events to the point each event reads Complete now meaning you cant unlock anything else. When I check my status the first picture the trophy and the 3rd picture I assume for stickers is at 70%. love this game and annoyed we never got a part 2 :(

Latest Posts

Back