AWD car wheelies

United States
United States
Ever since a certain update every turbo awd car has started doing wheelies when boost comes on. while this is quite funny it is frusturating in the middle of an event. is there a fix for this or an acknowledgent from polyphony entertainment about this issue? i have put many hours in and did not have this issue before 1.46 or 1.47 and it does not seem to be getting fixed.

So is it AWD cars (per the title) or turbo cars (per the post)?

Any videos? I've not experienced this since 1.49. 1.48 definitely had some glitches with flying cars but it was patched - relatively - quickly.

Any videos? I've not experienced this since 1.49. 1.48 definitely had some glitches with flying cars but it was patched - relatively - quickly.
In the pre race scene rolling start occasionally I see this.

Cars doing wheelies or endos.

I don't see it in gameplay though 🤷‍♂️

apologies on the late reply. it seems to be awd turbo cars with anti lag installed and set to strong. very specific but it seems universal. Maybe the anti lag isnt part of it just makes it more intense. also turning a corner while building boost does it bad. I was getting a stock 16' R8 V10 to do it pretty consistently and im pretty sure thats n\a so might not be turbo. just awd cars that hit certain torque:weight ratios. evox final 500 and 16' R8 v10 quattro do it the worst. Really not sure torque:weight seems to be the most likely bugged zone

Last edited:
Back