• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 42 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
So rather than posting fake infos about something which is pretty outdated trick, id rather do this in this very special day!

1024px-718smiley.svg.png

Description:
Awesome Face, also known as “epic smiley”, refers to a drawing of a round yellow-colored smiley face with upturned eyes. It has been predominantly used on sites and web forums like Something Awful and 4chan as a reaction face indicating approval, but can also be used ironically.

Origin

According to Chris Ainsworth of the gaming blog Driph, the Awesome Face was part of a series of emoticons designed and illustrated for the Pokemon-related web forum Pokemopolis. He claims to have contacted the creator of the image, and published the following correspondence:

I drew the icon years ago as part of an emoticon set he wanted for their new forum software, and I think he showed you all the other ones that were designed along with it. I’m not really sure what exactly I wanted it to represent but I think the ‘ridiculous childish glee’ that it now signifies is probably close!

:gtpflag::banghead::D:boggled::bowdown:🤬:cheers::confused::cool::crazy::dopey::drool::dunce::eek::(:guilty:💡:ill::indiff::irked::lol::mischievous::nervous::odd::ouch::embarrassed::rolleyes::scared::sly::)👎👍:P;):yuck::grumpy:

This armies going to change in the next day. So share your appreciation and enjoy it while a day lasts!

EDIT: Its done! Theyre back to normies. Theres next year though.
gtplanet-png.532596

Credits to @Jordan for keeping this forum an interesting place.

Source:
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/awesome-face-epic-smiley
http://driph.com/words/2008/04/origin-of-awesome/

Last edited:
April 1st new smiley time loop would be great. Always having these new smilies instead of the old ones.

Tumbs up >>>> :P

If you make this a premium only feature for the other 364/5 days, I will come for you.

Then, I will beg. ;) while not contemplating on wasting more money going halfway across the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back