[B-Spec] 1995 Indianapolis 500 Single Race

• Thread starter Earth
  • 127 comments
I'll have to think about it. It would be twice the work, putting the setups together can be very time consuming
I get that, if you really don't want the extra work then it's fine, I'll make due with the same setup on each car, but it would be great if I could use a different setup for each car

I really chose the #8, but the next day after, it is taken by another person! :(
You have to choose numbers that are correctly paired up in the OP. You can't just pick numbers at will.

K

@Harsk100

Here is what you need to do.

Pick a set of numbers, so pick a number you like in this list, and then you have to take the one next to it.

#28#29
#37#38
#46#47
#52#53
#55#56
#58#59
#61#62

After you've done that go through these pictures and pick the car you like best.

Option 2
c9DlsUi.jpg
Option 4
MvwGtI4.jpg
Option 5
9cHmbdQ.jpg
Option 7
DMZNSNV.jpg
Option 8
BzAgMeB.jpg
Option 12
5xqAeWO.jpg
Option 15
GqiPMHf.jpg
Option 16
s9tAKe6.jpg
Option 17
2g6vt9v.jpg
Option 19
q5DtbBo.jpg
Option 23
vkkUuxh.jpg
Option 27
pxwEC1y.jpg
Option 28
OF5VkNs.jpg
Option 29
b9zcrM7.jpg
Option 31
nAH5wxG.jpg
Option 33
44Gx6o5.jpg

Once you've done that, state what numbers and what option you want and your entry will be valid.

At this point, I really think he's doing to be "funny". It's not funny, it's 🤬 annoying, and it really ticks me off when he does this and then when we start racing he's goddamn superman.

At this point, I really think he's doing to be "funny". It's not funny, it's 🤬 annoying, and it really ticks me off when he does this and then when we start racing he's goddamn superman.
Funny enough, outside of Surfer's for my series, he has like 4 top 10s total. So that doesn't necessarily apply everywhere.

Why do you guys think I make it almost physically impossible for you to mess up signing up for my B-Spec series, I try to @Harsk100 proof it, and it worked this season
Funny enough, outside of Surfer's for my series, he has like 4 top 10s total. So that doesn't necessarily apply everywhere.
He's finished Top 10 in every race of my series that has gone public so far

Looked at the setup sheet, I have no idea what I'm doing. Oval setup is some form of witchcraft. :ill:

Latest Posts

Back