B-Spec grinding for GTP_WRS members

Anyone who is not in my friends list yet, I am running my grinder frequently...feel free to add me as your friend... also fun to see eachothers times in timetrials :)

Racingworld68
Anyone who is not in my friends list yet, I am running my grinder frequently...feel free to add me as your friend... also fun to see eachothers times in timetrials :)

Just pm'd you. Thanks

Just pm'd you. Thanks

Good, just added you, before I will run at Spa, the grinder will do his work for a few hours :)

As we speak your two bob's are earning credits ;)

Edit : I noticed you where not accepted in my widget, tonight I am running my grinder again, the the credits should be flyin' in, also try to get your six bob's as quick as possible, the more bob's, the more credits 👍

Last edited:
Hi racing. The widget has run my bobs a few days ago. Do I need to do something from my end ?

Hi racing. The widget has run my bobs a few days ago. Do I need to do something from my end ?

No you don't, and a few days ago that was me starting the race myself. Tonight they will run again :)

Racingworld68
Good, just added you, before I will run at Spa, the grinder will do his work for a few hours :)

As we speak your two bob's are earning credits ;)

Edit : I noticed you where not accepted in my widget, tonight I am running my grinder again, the the credits should be flyin' in, also try to get your six bob's as quick as possible, the more bob's, the more credits 👍

Up to 5x bobs now. Hoping you widget befriends them soon and gets them cracking :-)
Thanks for running the widget Racingworld!

Hi, sent you a friend request. Grind'em when you can 👍

Awesome Frank! Thanks for all the grinding 👍
:gtpflag:

You are welcome, it would have been a lot more.....but my pc has a problem wich i seem not be able to fix.... sometimes it shuts down (eventough i have set the settings right) When this happens when I am not home, wich is most of the time when i am grinding, the grinder stops....

EDIT : Fixed the problem now, grinding whenever I am not playing. Are there any others who use the grinder activly ?

Last edited:
Thanks to all of you who ran my drivers, I have just recently moved into a new apartment and after setting up my racing rig it gave me the urge to play GT5. I have been focusing on the Tsukuba time trial in the seasonals, at the same time trying to teach myself to tune :) I can't have done to bad a job with the tune as I am currently 27th :D

If any of you want the tune to have a go at the TT yourselves, send me a PM and I will send it to you 👍

Seeing as though I have only just started to learn to tune for myself some tips from you guys on what I am doing wrong will be great, I've been wanting to learn this trade for a while now :sly:

Will hopefully run your drivers in the next couple of days to return the favour :)

Thanks to all of you who ran my drivers, I have just recently moved into a new apartment and after setting up my racing rig it gave me the urge to play GT5. I have been focusing on the Tsukuba time trial in the seasonals, at the same time trying to teach myself to tune :) I can't have done to bad a job with the tune as I am currently 27th :D

If any of you want the tune to have a go at the TT yourselves, send me a PM and I will send it to you 👍

Seeing as though I have only just started to learn to tune for myself some tips from you guys on what I am doing wrong will be great, I've been wanting to learn this trade for a while now :sly:

Will hopefully run your drivers in the next couple of days to return the favour :)

Have you read eclipsee's rough notes about car settings? Some really solid information posted there.

GTP_Plato
Read it a while ago but it didn't really sink in :dopey: Thanks for the tip I had forgotten about his thread and will look through it again, if I remember correctly it was a more friendly guide to tuning or to put it another way a guide for :dopey: people like myself :sly:

Hey I can't tune anything myself so cheers for learning. Some day maybe I'll get inspired to figure it out and stop being the tune leech that I am now.

*Slightly off topic, but grinding related and a huge money maker! *

The A spec Lamborghini event at Toscana is winnable (easily) with 515PP, which more than doubles the prize and a spec xp amount. Something like 1.3 million. This is due to the AI taking some corners pretty slowly and occasionally spinning out entirely on turn 1, which means you have the opportunity to win in a hugely less powerful car than the event allows and bag massive performance adjustment bonuses

I'm using the Miura and even with only 515pp I can win, using the DS3, by 20 seconds. 8 mins 22 to collect up to 1.5million CR!

Going to try it again with 500pp :)

Edit: still very easy. :D

Edit2: Insane. Can be won still fairly easily in a very slow Miura with just 248bhp. Slow in a straight line but brilliant in the bends and with the awful AI it still cruises home. 477pp and 1.8million cr with 170% adjustment.....

Final version

Lamborghini seasonal @ Toscana w/ Miura

232bhp/911kg/469pp

15 / -25
13.3 / 13.7
6/6 on all 3 other settings.

2.2/1.5
-0.05/0.15

Just put a basic tranny trick transmission on it and using final drive, get top speed to 185mph

You need to get 1'43s or better to win, which is easy if you don't make too many mistakes. Enjoy the credits and XP :)

This will win you 1.9 million CR with 170% and presumably something like 2.25 million CR with 200% - you also get huge XP hikes on your A-Spec tally. I was able to rack up 20 million CR and an entire level (33 -> 34) in an hour.

If you find this PP is too low, add an extra 10 to it and it will allow a lot more margin for error, but it will still earn you a fortune. 520PP will double the winnings, 470PP triples it or more.

Last edited:
I have a Lambo on share at 468 PP that will earn 2.18 million in the Toscana race. Full ballast, no aero, 55% power.

Thanks for runnong my Bobs during the last couple weeks, Frank. I made sure to return the favor. :)

Thanks for runnong my Bobs during the last couple weeks, Frank. I made sure to return the favor. :)

You are welcome, and will not be the only one, as my ps3 has been running for quite some hours during the last weeks. I use the 'shuffle mode' so all my FR's with bobs online get credits.... Will do so again tonight, so everybody, make sure youre bobs are online :)

Ps ; I don't ask for the return of favor, but it is always nice to have a couple of millions ready to be collected :)

Frank i'll send my FR tonight. So all i have to do is to set my driver online share?

Yes, Joel. Set them online and occasionally go check what amount of prizemoney they have stacked.

Thanks Chris! I'll try to get this working. I'll come back if problems comes :)

Frank i'll send my FR tonight. So all i have to do is to set my driver online share?

Accepted, already running your bob's ;)

@speedy ; Thanks for the marathon ;) 6 x 1.000.000 x 2 , gotta love it :)

Last edited:
Frank: thanks. Keep them running :)

Chris: can i send to you a FR so that you can run my drivers if they are available?

Yep, and as soon as you apear in the widget in the 'manage drivers' I'll set you to 'always use' for a bit. :)

Latest Posts

Back