Bastard Autosports - Specialized in Custom Painted Supercars!

• Thread starter CarBastard
  • 43 comments
Hey I a GT By Citroen Concept '08 (0 Miles) do you want to trade it for the Ferrari 330 P4?

Sure. Good price for a B'Day car. If the trade with will4noobs still stands (I've yet to hear from him) I could send you the P4 on Tuesday, if not, I can send it tomorrow 👍.

Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza

Got

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 0.0miles
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F1 2007
Redbull x2010 Carbon + one in Black
Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy 0.0 miles
Mazda Furai Concept '08 0.0miles

Subaru Cusco Advan Impreza

Got

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 0.0miles
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F1 2007
Redbull x2010 Carbon + one in Black
Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy 0.0 miles
Mazda Furai Concept '08 0.0miles

Bear in mind this is the dealership model. If you still want to go on with the trade, I'd like the GT Academy GT-R if that's fine with you 👍.

Open again for today. Looking for a Premium SuperGT or Suzuki Premium rally car. As explained, send when you are able to and I send tomorrow at around midnight GMT.

In other words bump :lol:.

What would you want for the F10? And is your F10 #7 or #8?

Hey Bastard, I'm back for another trade. I'm interested in your Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 Carrozata da Zagato. Anything off the top of your head that your looking for?

Edit: I believe I have the Suzuki WRC car (Prem). The yellow hatch correct?

Hey Bastard, I'm back for another trade. I'm interested in your Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 Carrozata da Zagato. Anything off the top of your head that your looking for?

Edit: I believe I have the Suzuki WRC car (Prem). The yellow hatch correct?

Yup. I'm looking for that one. Just one of the two Suzukis that catch my interest :lol:. I'm able to trade until Friday (February 4th) 5:00 AM (My timezone is GMT -5). I'd be glad to do the trade (I send first if you want, no worries 👍), but I warn you though: this car is a prize from B-Spec :sly:. PM me if you still want to trade.

Cheers :cheers:.

how do i get hold of a x2010, any colour. i need one real bad.

I have one for trade, but I'm booked for a looong time at the moment, sorry :guilty:. However, try searching for someone else in this forums, or even make a thread in the marketplace asking for one and listing what you offer in return. X2010s are in abundance in GTP, and most people trade them for very reasonable prices 👍. Hope I helped out a little 👍.

Hey, I have a 370Z academy version, all I've done to it is buy some new tires, and repaint it a metallic blue. It came in Premium Ultimate Yellow (or something like that), and i still have the paint if you want the original paint. I recently got it, so I haven't driven it yet, but the old owner may have. Anyway, I'm interested in the following cars (choose one, I'm not too picky): Mazda 787B, Alfa Romeo Guilia TZ2 Carrozata da Zagato, and the Lamborghini Miura Bertone Concept.(<--- Most wanted, *cough cough* I love this car!*cough* Big enough hint?:dopey:)
Please PM if interested.
P.S. I'm also very busy so even when we set up a trade, I may not be able to trade for a day or two afterward. And since I understand that new members aren't always very trustworthy, I'll send first and you can send at your earliest convenience. :)

After finally solving my TV issue, I'm back again.

Really looking forward for this two on the last two days of trading:

*Audi R8 Playstation Team Oreca
*Chaparral 2D

Back