Best Sounding Motorcycles

• Thread starter gasgas125
  • 38 comments
Jersey
Jersey
I searched to see if there was a thread like this and could not find one. There is a car thread like this so I think we should have a motorcycle one!

Post any videos of bikes that you think sound good :)

I will get the ball rolling.

A 6 cylinder motorcycle created by Guy Coulon (Tech3 engineer/designer).

Aprilia SXV 450 - great sound with the Silmoto race exhaust!

Rotary engined Nortons - need no intro!

MV Agusta 750S from the 1970's

Wow! Doesn't even sound like a motorcycle, when that exhaust crackles off throttle, I'd swear its an old cobra race car or something of the like. Just fantastic...

It doesn't hold a candle to my honda grom though... Lol *jk*

Suzuki TR750 replica ( GT750 donor bike ).I'd have gsxr suspension front & rear, upgraded brakes, gsxr wheels for decent rubber and i would tune the engine up a bit too.Not standard but i've never ridden a big old 2 stroke before.Well nothing more powerful a 1988 Suzuki ts125x anyway.

Last edited:
I know this is an older thread but how could you guys not this about this amazing bike. Kawasaki ZX2r. It sounds like an F1 car!

It has to be 15 years ago, but I saw [if I'm not mistaken] a Confederate in Tupelo, Miss. that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Even though I'm pretty sure it was basically a Harley, it didn't sound like any Harley I'd ever heard.

It has to be 15 years ago, but I saw [if I'm not mistaken] a Confederate in Tupelo, Miss. that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Even though I'm pretty sure it was basically a Harley, it didn't sound like any Harley I'd ever heard.
The Confederat P120?

Latest Posts

Back