Beyond the Horizon - Cone Challenge #1

United States
United States
I’m having difficulty with this cone challenge with the Toyota Aqua. And from reading the comments under the videos, the way you have to play this mission changed after an update. I am a wheel user but is it best to do the cone challenge with a controller? I guess how it is now, you have to let off the gas every so often to make a sharp directional change. Sone early videos show people doing the whole thing at full throttle. I don’t think this is possible now. Any tips?

I just tackled this tonight and won Gold! Never could beat it since they came out, the replay shows that the car barely touched the 3 cones on the right (see pics) and I found going flat out and MAYBE lift off once at most was how I won. 14.031. It was a challenge and took about 30 tries just tonight but I’m an average driver at best.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 3
I just tackled this tonight and won Gold! Never could beat it since they came out, the replay shows that the car barely touched the 3 cones on the right (see pics) and I found going flat out and MAYBE lift off once at most was how I won. 14.031. It was a challenge and took about 30 tries just tonight but I’m an average driver at best.
Did you have any assists turned on?

TC 1 but I tried all the way up to 5 and didn’t notice much of a difference, I usually drive with TC 1, no other assists
Did you do it with a controller or a wheel? I’ve been trying using a controller due to some suggestions I read.

Congrats you made it.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240802172424.jpg

+1 ! The rear wheel arch will touch it ... :lol:

Back