bHaptics PS5/PSVR2 Native Support

• Thread starter Acegamer
  • 1 comments
United States
United States
Hello Team,

I can't believe I don't see any requests for this already. Please, please, please add bHaptics native support to the PS5/PSVR2 version of Gran Turismo 7. I currently use the audio-to-haptics (ATH) mode with GT7 and, while it feels incredible, I can only imagine what your amazing team can do with the TactSuit X40 vest haptics to add even more immersion with native support for PS5/PSVR2. PSVR2 is hands-down the best way to experience GT7 in my opinion, and I'm confident this would be a worthwhile addition that would sell even more copies of your incredible game.

Even Cactus Cowboy has native support already, and that's a single developer, so I'm hoping this would be easy to implement for your skilled team. Reference (https://www.bhaptics.com/en/compatibility/console/)

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and for all you do for our amazing community!

I can't believe I don't see any requests for this already.
Well, that is because this forum does not "belong to Polyphony Digital", but instead is a community of players.
It may happen that any developer is also participating here, or that they are reading (very likely).

Back