Big fail for PD!

• Thread starter adamotten
  • 57 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow PD you really screwed this game up, you forgot the flux capacitor on the Delorean too.

If any of you are serious SLS AMG, then you'll probably of noticed that on the over run, the SLS AMG does backfire but on GT5 it doesn't!

I am very serious SLS AMG, and I don't appreciate your accusations. SLS AMG does not backfire...

...it's silent, but deadly.

I was driving the SLS the other day, and I noticed the stitching on the leather was incorrect.

Needless to say, I was screaming at the GameStop employee who sold me the game over a year ago for several minutes until the cops came.

You and me we not so different :sly:

So has anyone confirmed any of this yet?

Do we even know if it should be backfiring?

For all I know, this whole thread was based upon an untrue premise!

Quick, someone research this before everyone winds up arrested at their local gamestop!!!

:sly:

http://www.sportscarcup.com/mercedes-benz-sls-amg/

While this is the case, you will still be happy to know that it is easy to drive. Good drivers can drift swiftly with this car. The curves will not be a problem at all. There is a controlled backfire sound that the engine makes when you accelerate it. This car will keep on accelerating until it reaches the 197 mph. If you reduce the speed, the engine will also run smoothly for a relax cruising. If you select the comfort setting, the transmission will definitely adjust so it can be fuel efficient. Go for the sport plus setting if you will be navigating twisty roads

It's on purpose. i don't think that thing backfires at all though. so please go repurchase you're GT5's at you're local gamestops and apologize to the popo

Quick, someone research this before everyone winds up arrested at their local gamestop!!!

I agree. Pics or it didn't happen.

:lol:

Uh oh, I see a meme coming on:

Very serious SLS say...

2dw7153.png

I may not be any serious SLS AMG, but this is ENRAGING! Not to mention, if any of you are any serious Viper ACR's, than you may notice in real life its fog lights are taken out, but in the game it's not! BLASPHEMY! I call a boycott!

+100 :gtpflag: Prove tells the truth. Did that rhyme? :D

Okay okay, let's give the poor guy a break. Multiple pages of ragging on him won't make him feel better. :lol:

adamotten
If any of you are serious SLS AMG, then you'll probably of noticed that on the over run, the SLS AMG does backfire but on GT5 it doesn't!

Really?

Of all the useless threads... I found this one the most entertaining. Does that make it the funny Fiat500? Or the humorous Hommel? Or, the laughable LFA? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back