Birthday tickets

• Thread starter Roel1972
  • 65 comments
Hclarsen, what can I sent you back?
I guess you have all tickets, but maybe I can help getting multiple so that you can get specific cars?
Any way: great thanks for the tickets!

I can trade with you today and tomorrow if you like... Your 67 and L14 for any 2 tickets you need. Such as 86 and 87 :)

I can trade any of the tickets your after (have them all). I can do 2 trades a day. All that i'm asking for in return is gear (helmets/suits).

I can trade with you today and tomorrow if you like... Your 67 and L14 for any 2 tickets you need. Such as 86 and 87 :)

Deal ! 👍
I sent you are FR. Please accept. I have the possibility to sent a ticket today and 1 tomorrow.

Roel1972
Deal ! 👍
I sent you are FR. Please accept. I have the possibility to sent a ticket today and 1 tomorrow.

Okay cool.. Will be home in under 1 hour, so will accept and send you your first ticket.
Did you send FR to duffman71?

I can trade any of the tickets your after (have them all). I can do 2 trades a day. All that i'm asking for in return is gear (helmets/suits).

Sounds perfect! How much gear do you think is reasonable for a ticket? Two sets per ticket? I will sent a FR asap. When everything is ok I have a deal for 86&87. So for example 81 to start with is perfect. :)

Sounds perfect! How much gear do you think is reasonable for a ticket? Two sets per ticket? I will sent a FR asap. When everything is ok I have a deal for 86&87. So for example 81 to start with is perfect. :)

Yeah sounds fair enough. Just let me know the tickets you want.

1981 would be perfect. What gear do you need?

Ok I'll send 81 through soon. Any others? as I said i can give you 2 tickets a day.
Check my gear link out in my signature below, you choose..... surprise me :)

81' Ticket sent.

Great! I did sent you all thunder suits and woodland 1-16. More i cannot sent since your box is full :). I will sent more when you have emptied it.

Please check whether i did not miss one in the series. Let me know and they will be sent.

Tickets i am still looking for: 82, 83 & 85 (amongst others).

Great! I did sent you all thunder suits and woodland 1-16. More i cannot sent since your box is full :). I will sent more when you have emptied it.

Please check whether i did not miss one in the series. Let me know and they will be sent.

Tickets i am still looking for: 82, 83 & 85 (amongst others).

Ok thanks, I'll empty and update as soon as i can. I'll send you FR from my other system an send you 82' and 83' today.

Edit - Box emptied, Updated list and FR sent.

Last edited:
Ok thanks, I'll empty and update as soon as i can. I'll send you FR from my other system an send you 82' and 83' today.

Edit - Box emptied, Updated list and FR sent.

Thanks for the ticket. Fr accepted.
Today i sent the remaining woodland suits and waver 1-32. Gift box full again.
I still owe you to finish the waver suits and one complete set. 👍
I will keep sending when possible.

83' and 85' tickets sent.

If ShaZZa_BFE fills up send to GTP_ShaZZa 👍

More suits sent: waver completed. All titan sent. All swell sent.
Helmets: Aqua 1-30 sent.

Backlog, what i still owe you: the other aqua helmets + 2 complete sets. Maybe i can 'simply' help you collecting all gear anyway :)

Thanks for the trades!!!

Shazza:
Aqua helmets completed, all back vision helmets sent,
all blaze suits sent. I guess that completed the trades for the tickets you allready have sent! 👍

Checkered 1-28 also sent. Both accounts completely filled. Please check the first message of this thread to see which tickets i still miss. Thanks!

Shazza:
Aqua helmets completed, all back vision helmets sent,
all blaze suits sent. I guess that completed the trades for the tickets you allready have sent! 👍

Checkered 1-28 also sent. Both accounts completely filled. Please check the first message of this thread to see which tickets i still miss. Thanks!

All received. 63' ticket sent. Will send 78' + 79' tomorrow after reset.

Checkered finished. Complete set chicane and double stripe pro sent.
Thank you for the tickets 👍

Back