Black friday Amazon thrustmaster.

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 64 comments
F1 wheel is $140 USD right now, cheapest I've seen all year.

Edit:

Wow, its all on sale:

T500RS- $420
TH8RS- $105

I bought the F1 wheel from Finland and it was 114 euros ( no special offer ) and the T500RS was 299 euro...wierd that it is still that expensive in other uk etc. stores..

329euros is the price for the wheel and pedals now in Finland..i got it on "one day deal" for the T500RS... Finally something good to be living in Finland :cheers:

Do we know how long it will be sold at a reduced price for?

Seeing as Amazon's T500 is normally £450, much more than OCUK's £360 or Play's £375, I wonder what price it will be dropped down to? Going by Amazon US's price drop of 30%, it should come out at £315.

Will the TH8 RS shifter be on sale too? I might be tempted to buy one of them, but assuming a 30% reduction in price it won't be much less than OCUK's price, even though they're sold out at the moment.

Roll on 3:15 pm :)

Aderrrm
Do we know how long it will be sold at a reduced price for?

Knowing these things minutes. As soon as stock is over its done.

Best to be online when the deal strikes to be in with a shout.

Eh, I really don't think you'd like the Thrustmaster Adam... it's just - not right in my, and a lot of the folks I raced in San Diego's minds.

That shifter's awesome though :D.

I've noticed some amazon USA sellers offering the T500RS for $360.00 USD.

I wouldn't know if they are the most current version.

It was £289.99, but they seem to have ran out and it's back up to £449.

Ive been waiting for price to come down all year! was going to buy fanatec clubsport base & f1 wheel with v2 pedals $900 usd vs thrustmaster f1 wheel & pedal set for $529 heck yea!! ordered today be here tuesday! :)

Holy balls, for that price I might've been motivated to pick one up, but I missed it. Probably a good thing too what with Christmas around the corner, gifts to buy, the current Steam sale and, you know, having to buy food and warmth and all that. But that was a pretty nice deal.

If anyone wants one, click join deal waitlist!!!!

I just bought mine, even though I clicked join deal waitlist then add deal to basket with the lightning deal price, and it said I was 61st in the queue with a poor chance of getting one. 5 mins later a message pops up saying I have 15 minutes to proceed to checkout and buy it.

It's coming in a week. :)

Looks like it's the wheel and pedals, no shifter. Which is the normal package. So, yes.

mrbasher
They may be. Now I will have both kinds, along with a G27 and can decide for myself. ;)

The Thurstmaster will seems to be better than Fantec CSR but pedals I'm not sure honestly. I really don't mind the shifter as long as it atleast has paddle which I'm assuming will work on oval cars in iracing.

Wilbur,

You seem to be torn between the CSR (not Elite), G27 and this...

I can't really help you there. However, given this deal at $336 (shipped) the T500 suddenly becomes a very attractive option. Especially when compared to the Forza Motorsport CSR wheel value pack XL at $359 plus shipping.

There's a lot going on in the sim world right now if you look in the right places. Some of what is missing on products can be overcome via mods or add ons, etc. So that is something to keep in mind as well when making your decision. Try to think long term, what do you want to end up with. Some roads dead end...

As a side note... I've never purchased a new Fanatec wheel. Only broken ones that I then fixed.

mrbasher
Wilbur,

You seem to be torn between the CSR (not Elite), G27 and this...

I can't really help you there. However, given this deal at $336 (shipped) the T500 suddenly becomes a very attractive option. Especially when compared to the Forza Motorsport CSR wheel value pack XL at $359 plus shipping.

There's a lot going on in the sim world right now if you look in the right places. Some of what is missing on products can be overcome via mods or add ons, etc. So that is something to keep in mind as well when making your decision. Try to think long term, what do you want to end up with. Some roads dead end...

As a side note... I've never purchased a new Fanatec wheel. Only broken ones that I then fixed.

You must have read things I've posted!

I pretty much ruled out G27 just because because it wasn't huge upgrade at all IMHO. Fanatec offered the package for elite pedals, CSR and shifter for roughly $383 shipped to me. Thrustmaster seems to be awesome overall and I'm sure those pedals even in stock form will be great improvement (which all metal really makes me like).

The issue I'm having is brake with difference between both sets which I know can be upgraded (I will at some point I'm sure but I want something with quality build for years).

You must have read things I've posted!

I did. I like to be informed ;)

I pretty much ruled out G27 just because because it wasn't huge upgrade at all IMHO. Fanatec offered the package for elite pedals, CSR and shifter for roughly $383 shipped to me. Thrustmaster seems to be awesome overall and I'm sure those pedals even in stock form will be great improvement (which all metal really makes me like).

The issue I'm having is brake with difference between both sets which I know can be upgraded (I will at some point I'm sure but I want something with quality build for years).

If you'd like my honest opinion, I'm going to have to give it to you via a private message... I know that seems odd and I'm sorry about that. Edit: you beat me too it lol

That being said, I'm not buying the T500 without reservation and certainly can't speak to it's form, function or durability until I get my hands on it. I have a fairly discerning eye and high quality standards... so we shall see. ;)

Back