The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 570 comments
Hi all,
first post here :)

My short, humble cars wishlist:

• 2019 VW Golf R Variant (variant = estate in VW marketing language): My current daily. Cause it is extremely rare (the estate version) and also it maybe is one of the more „affordable“ modern fast cars you can get in Europe.

• 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 1994 Ferrari F355
  • Any 90s/00s DTM AMG Mercedes C-Class: Because we only have 1 DTM car?

Today’s revised list in order of most wanted. It will probably change tomorrow with the exception of #1.

1. Midfield
2. Rome
3. Autumn Ring
4. Complex String
I'm down with Mid Field Raceway and Autumn Ring coming back to gt7. I don't see that Rome Circuit has any chance of returning to gt7. As though for Complex String, And that's I really don't know the odds of it returning to gt7.

I did a few years with a racing league on GT5. Rome circuit, in both directions, provided some of the best races we had. I'm not really sure why. For us at least, it was a fantastic online circuit, with all the drivers able to keep close to eachother and good overtaking opportunities.

Kaz been hitting it on the marks since Spec II. C’mon, PD don’t fail me now. :lol:

Over 300 hp and at about 980kg, it’ll BOP like the Swift

I'm a little surprised there isn't really any 'normal' Nissan's in the game.

I'll take the Primera, but where's the Micra, the Juke, the Qashqai? All over the roads in Europe and yet not in the game. Plus of course with a Juke you could engine swap it and create the Juke R.

more_micra_live_event_-_white_n-sport_-_dynamic_front_12-source.jpg

Nissan%20Qashqai%20Tekna%20UK%20019_cjshdd.jpg

WHEE-2-articleLarge.jpg

JUKE_R_2_0_03-e1438873554587-626x381.jpg

Opels are missing from previous games, Skoda has been added with a VGT car so hopefully we will get an Octavia, Superb, Fabia, etc. The other VAG brand not in the game is Seat / Cupra

2880px-2018_SEAT_Ibiza_SE_Technology_MPi_1.0_Front.jpg

2020_SEAT_Leon_FR_TSi_Evo_1.5_Front.jpg

HamiltonCupra.png

2880px-Cupra_Born_IMG_8234.jpg

Skoda_Octavia_IV_liftback_%28cropped%29.jpg

2880px-%C5%A0koda_Fabia_IV_1X7A7110_%28cropped%29.jpg

If there was one returning car I could have, it would be the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8

Tickford-Falcon-XR8-twimgcom.jpg

As for new brands, it would have to be Smart (specifically the Roadster, image of the Brabus tuned version below), and Alpina, who like RUF are counted as their own manufacturer by the German government.

Smart_Coupe.jpg

2880px-Alpina_D5_Turbo.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, the return of the Monaco GP circuit could be a blast, not to mention ridiculously pretty. Besides, I think racing could be very competitive there, unlike IRL where everyone focuses on the modern F1 cars and their lack of overtaking. I wonder if racing could be close even with the F3-like Super Formula machines?

Honestly, the return of the Monaco GP circuit could be a blast, not to mention ridiculously pretty. Besides, I think racing could be very competitive there, unlike IRL where everyone focuses on the modern F1 cars and their lack of overtaking. I wonder if racing could be close even with the F3-like Super Formula machines?

Formula E often has a good race at Monaco. I guess the key is compact cars without too much downforce and not running slicks.

The what of the where now?
The circuit that may or may not be the real-world version of Cote d'Azur. I suppose I do see them as one and the same, even if they're technically different due to licensing.

Last edited:
I'd love for the gt7 guys to add more special editions of car. Especially for subaru. They Included the tommy mak evo but missed out on things like the subaru spec c, wr1 and even the rb320. It'd be nice for an update 2017+ sti too.

I'd love for the gt7 guys to add more special editions of car. Especially for subaru. They Included the tommy mak evo but missed out on things like the subaru spec c, wr1 and even the rb320. It'd be nice for an update 2017+ sti too.
My Subaru picks would definitely include the 2006 and 2010 versions of the Impreza WRX STI Sedan, but I'm unsure if it'd be necessary to include similar versions of the same car. More specifically, if they added the 2010 version of the Impreza WRX STI, then I wouldn't see a need to also include the S206 that appeared in GT6. Honestly, I think a great pick for Subaru would be the return of the 2008 GT300-spec Impreza WRX STI, as I think it could make for a great alternative Gr.4 pick - though the 2003 version could be an even better idea, as we already have the road-going version of that particular Impreza generation.

But for more out-there picks for Subaru, I could see the Forester STI being a real interesting addition.

My Subaru picks would definitely include the 2006 and 2010 versions of the Impreza WRX STI Sedan, but I'm unsure if it'd be necessary to include similar versions of the same car. More specifically, if they added the 2010 version of the Impreza WRX STI, then I wouldn't see a need to also include the S206 that appeared in GT6. Honestly, I think a great pick for Subaru would be the return of the 2008 GT300-spec Impreza WRX STI, as I think it could make for a great alternative Gr.4 pick - though the 2003 version could be an even better idea, as we already have the road-going version of that particular Impreza generation.

But for more out-there picks for Subaru, I could see the Forester STI being a real interesting addition.
I would absolutely love the forester in here. I honestly think the sg9 sti is one of the best looking cars ever made. They're so simple. I would definitely like some newer updated sti's though or maybe even something like the project midnight used at goodwood similar to the isle of man car they have currently.

Hello, Lately I’ve been thinking about how come most of the games have the bmw m5 either the F90 or the F10, and I was wondering why not Gran turismo release the bmw m5 f10/f90. It would really be great for some bmw fans and other car enthusiasts. The BMW M5 CS would be preferable though :).

Thank you

The C8 Z06 or ZR1

Car Wishlist:
•Any Lotus
•Any Konegsegg
•2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation Camaro
•Foxbody, SN95, s195 and s197 mustangs
•Infinity g35/g70
•Lucid Air
•A Limo
•Any Cadillac
•Higher amount of trucks such as S10s or B1000s
•McLaren P1, Senna and 720s
•Audi S4, RS4, RS4 Avant or RS6
•Any M5
•Lexus GS300, GS500 and LS400
I could keep going but the point is the car roster is lacking, I love the game but it just can’t compete with games like Forza Horizon 5 or even older Gran Turismos unless it steps up its game.

Last edited:
I don't know if any of these circuits will appear in GT7 considering where it is in its lifecycle right now, but it would be pretty neat if they did, or if they eventually appeared in GT8:
More GT8 (or GT7 update) track suggestions from me:

• Silverstone Circuit (UK)
  • Circuit de Monaco
  • Imola Circuit (Italy)
  • The Hungaroring (Hungary)
  • Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Canada)
  • Circuit of the Americas (Texas, USA)
  • Sebring International Raceway (Florida, USA)
  • Las Vegas Strip Circuit (Nevada, USA)
  • Autódromo Oscar y Juan Gálvez (Argentina)
  • Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez (Mexico)
  • Kuwait Motor Town
  • Bahrain International Circuit
  • Jeddah Corniche Circuit (Saudi Arabia)
  • Petronas Sepang International Circuit (Malaysia)
  • Buddh International Circuit (India)
  • Shanghai International Circuit (China)
  • Marina Bay Street Circuit (Singapore)
  • Albert Park Circuit (Melbourne, Australia)
@JustDarthYT +1 for more Camaros, Koenigsegg, and the Lucid Air. Lotus would be awesome but I think Lotus licensing would be very difficult to get from what I hear.

Last edited:
I just want more Le Mans 24 hours or IMSA GTP cars :

Nissan R390 GT1
Nissan R89C
Nissan GTP ZX
Porsche 911 GT1 1998
Porsche 936C
Toyota 85CV
Toyota 90CV
Toyota Eagle mkIII
Sauber C8
Sauber C11
Audi R8R
Audi R8C
BMW V12 LMR
Panoz Esperante GTR1
Panoz LMP1 Roadster
Peugeot 90
Jaguar XJR 16
Mazda RX 792P
Corvette GTP
Ford Probe GTP
Ford Mustang GTP

Or all current Le Mans Hypercars

"we want a raw, old-school, no-nonsense automotive experience.”
View attachment 1379203
View attachment 1379204
View attachment 1379206

Nat. aspirated V12, manual Gearbox ❤️❤️❤️

more Info here:

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/fi...aturally-aspirated-v12-powered-plaything-rich
Nilu27 Hypercar '25

To be sold in Brand Central.

#Road Car, #Midship, #Hypercar

"Created by the former chief designer of Koenigsegg, the new Nilu is a very robust hypercar that goes back to basics."

Back