The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 590 comments
Saab 900 Turbo Saab 9000i 1988 Saab 9-3 aero hatchback Saab 9-3 viggen cabriolet Saab 9-5 aero gt7 granturismo7 which which Volkswagen passat wagon diesel automatic transmission

Which list for Volkswagen Lupo
Saab 9-3 viggen viistoperä 225 hv manual gearbox 5 bensa ruotsalainen gt7 paluumerkki keskusvolvo pelissä granturismo7 gt7 granturismo7:ssä
Is this guy for real? :lol:

Attachments

• Volvo_S60_T-5_Sport_'03.jpg
    Volvo_S60_T-5_Sport_'03.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 10
Car list volvo s60 t5 sport 230bhp gran turismo4 volvo in the gran turismo7 gt7 later volvo s60 t5 sport gt7
Care to explain what your thought process is here?

Not only is your formatting (and random info) awful, but you decided to make a third post, even though you edited your second (and posted in Finnish no less) :lol: and now you decided to post in Finnish again??

I struggle to comprehend this approach/behaviour...

Last edited:
I’d love to see these return…

8CE87163-C43B-4D90-9023-834ECBFCDDB3.jpeg

Honda City Turbo II
Citroën 2cv (I’d prefer a slightly ‘younger’ variant than was previously in the game, maybe a Charleston?)
Daihatsu Midget II
Mazda Autozam AZ-1
Suzuki Wagon R RR (RrrRrrRrRRRrrr :’) )
Mitsubishi i-Miev
PDI kart 100

I’d love to see these return…

PDI kart 100
Isn't this already in GT7? Pretty sure it was also in GT Sport both as a prize car for watching the Racing Etiquette videos (the ones that teach NOT to do things that make you look bad) as well as Brand Central under "Gran Turismo".

Hothatch cars from the 90s can be given more space. These vehicles continue to be popular in our time.
For example;
1994 Astra GSI
1997 Peugeot 106 S16
1997 Citroen Saxo VTS
1991 Honda CRX
1994 Renault Clio Williams
1994 Rover 220 Turbo
1974 BMW 2002 TI (custom)
1992 Suzuki Swift GTI
1994 Seat Ibiza Cupra
1993 Honda Civic HB (fortunately it came in the update)

We need the 2020 gt500 and 2023 zo6, srt8 jeep, 04 ford lighting, 2000 cobra R , 2002 firebird, srt 10 ram and 2020 TRX AND 2023 raptor R. how about the old off road tracks from gt3 and gt4
Special stage 6. If we get an update like that i think people will be happy. Or release a gt2 car pack , gt4 car pack and gt6 car pack . I would pay for that. Forza on xbox give us alot of different cars plus alot of the cars I just listened Gt was first .why is it that forza has a better car collection.

Isn't this already in GT7? Pretty sure it was also in GT Sport both as a prize car for watching the Racing Etiquette videos (the ones that teach NOT to do things that make you look bad) as well as Brand Central under "Gran Turismo".
Nope we only have the 125cc shifter kart now. The 100 is a single gear 100cc kart :) I guess it would technically be a ‘downgrade’ as it’s a slower kart with no gears (well just 1) but I think it’s a lot better and easier to drive and would suit the tracks karts are raced on in GT7 more, but that just my personal opinion. Would be nice if PD added a few karting specific tracks too, Le Mans has like 3, Spa has a karting track that’s pretty much already modeled in the game, would obviously need a lot of work to be playable but still…

Kaz been hitting it on the marks since Spec II. C’mon, PD don’t fail me now. :lol:

Over 300 hp and at about 980kg, it’ll BOP like the Swift

Kaz been hitting it on the marks since Spec II. C’mon, PD don’t fail me now. :lol:

Over 300 hp and at about 980kg, it’ll BOP like the Swift

I would kill for the whole collection of 1998 BTCC, but which hints? 🤔

Last edited:
Since GT puts a lot of effort in all the numerous tiny details of vintage and older race cars I would love for them to add more of those. The ones I would prefer most are as following:

Bugatti EB110 SS '94
Dearly missed from the current line up of 90's supercars.

1720533769102.png

Citroen 2CV '49
Car with a beautiful interesting history and fits in line with the VW Beetle and Fiat 500.

1720533889814.png

Auto Union V16 Type C Grand Prix '36
Ferdinand Porsche's midship monster which was very succesful once they finally managed to get it right.

1720533936842.png

Hyundai N Vision 74
Beautiful racing concept which is based on the Vision GT model and the Hyundai Pony Coupe.

1720533983538.png

Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 SS Berlinetta Aerodinamica '39
Stunning Carrozzeria Touring bodywork, not particulary succesful so this would only cost you about one hundredth of what the 8C 2900B would.

1720535701267.png

Last edited:
I really wish Hyundai had made the N Vision 74 a series production car to compete with (in hindsight) the MG Cyberster. I'd love to see a bunch of them on the roads like a modern day 240Z.

As the Gr.2 squad is the least favored in Gran Turismo 7, I suggest some cars that could be included in the game.

The first group of cars are other LMGTP models that would join the Toyota GT-One TS020 '99. Despite the negative episodes of the CLR and R8C, I think the presence of these beautiful and iconic cars would be very interesting for the Gr.2 class.

The second group would be made up of eight Daytona Prototype (DP) cars that raced in IMSA in the middle of the first two decades of this century. The cars have an original and classic look.

The third group, and the largest of them, would be formed by the Daytona Prototype International (DPi) and Le Mans Prototype 2 (LMP2), cars that basically have the same specifications. Considering the lap times of these cars, they are equivalent to the modern GT500 (Gr.2), with the Fuji Speedway as a reference. All of these cars have the same chassis, varying between the Oreca, Dallara, Riley, Ligier and Alpine factories.

The DPi are my favorites because each one has a very well-defined identity, with each fairing having its own particular design. I've been dreaming about the addition of these cars since the GT Sport. With the established business relationship between PDi and IMSA, perhaps DP and DPi cars will be easier to introduce into the game.

Of course, bringing all these cars would not be realistic, but I believe it would not be so difficult for PDi to bring some units (trio or quartet from each group), especially since most of these cars are already obsolete (with the exception of the LMP2 Oreca 7 that races in ELMS), so licensing them them probably wouldn't be that expensive.
  • Audi R8C LMGTP '99 (Gr.2)
  • Mercedes-Benz CLR LMGTP '99 (Gr.2)
  • Bentley EXP Speed 8 LMGTP '01 (Gr.2)
  • Bentley Speed 8 LMGTP '03 (Gr.2)
lmgtp.jpg

• Coyote Corvette DP '12 (Gr.2)
  • Crawford Porsche Riley MkXX DP '10 (Gr.2)
  • Riley Ford MkXXVI DP '15 (Gr.2)
  • Fabcar Porsche FDS-03 DP '06 (Gr.2)
  • Lola Pontiac B08-70 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Dallara Ford DP01 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Doran Ford JE4 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Coyote Pontiac DP '08 (Gr.2)
DP 0.jpg
DP 1.jpg

• Acura ARX-05 DPi '22 (Gr.2)
  • Cadillac DPi-V.R '17 (Gr.2)
  • Ligier Nissan DPi '19 (Gr.2)
  • Mazda RT24 DPi '21 (Gr.2)
DPi 0.jpg

• Dallara P217 LMP2 '19 (Gr.2)
  • Ligier JS P217 LMP2 '21 (Gr.2)
  • BR Engineering BR01 LMP2 '15 (Gr.2)
  • Alpine A470 LMP2 '20 (Gr.2)
1720803106423.png

• Oreca 5 LMP2 '15 (Gr.2)
  • Oreca 7 LMP2 '23 (Gr.2)
  • Rebellion R13 LMP2 '18 (Gr.2)
  • Riley Multimatic MkXXX LMP2 '17 (Gr.2)
DPis 2.jpg

Tracks:
  • Red Rock Valley
  • Tokyo R246
  • Rome Night
  • Special Stage Route 5
  • Special Stage Route 11
  • Apricot Hill
  • El Capitan
  • Midfield Raceway
  • Autumn Ring
1. Not only because of nostalgia and special layout, but because Red Rock Valley is the kind of "oval circuit" that needs to be in the game. There are very few oval circuits in GT7.

2. R246 needs to appear in a modernized version, and I hope that PDi reads this post and brings us several layouts of this circuit, as I suggested in this post.

3. Rome Night is a purely fictional circuit, its routes do not exist in the city of Rome, but the original layout is fantastic and very creative. I believe that PDi could bring this layout in a version of a fictional race track, a permanent circuit, located near Rome, with floodlights on the track so you can race at night, living up to the nostalgia.

4. The same idea suggested for Rome Night would be applied to SSR5. As this iconic circuit is based on the Tokyo Expressway and since we have several layouts of this location in the game, PDi could bring SSR5 in a raceway version in another location or city, such as Los Angeles.

5. The circuit needs to go back. Its layout is fantastic. The same idea suggested for Rome Night and SSR5 could be applied to SSR11. And by the way, I believe PDi could bring a combined version of SSR5 and SSR11 as suggested in this post. This would be truly incredible, even more so in a permanent racetrack version.

6. Some say that Apricot Hill will never return because Kyoto Driving Park is its modernized version. I do not think so. Apricot Hill has its own personality, it is a less fluid circuit and has much more significant and interesting descents and ascents compared to Kyoto. Additionally, Apricot Hill could be updated with new curves and length, as well as alternative layouts, as suggested in this post.

7. El Capitan is a perfect circuit the way it is. Perhaps some changes could be applied, adding some run-off areas to make the circuit more realistic and less cramped for collisions in Sport Mode. It's a complete circuit. It has an awesome layout and has rally cross versions.

8. Midfield Raceway is too beloved a track to remain outside the franchise for over ten years. It would be interesting if, in addition to the original route, PDi brought us an alternative, longer route, considering the number of cars in Sport Mode.

9. The same argument applied to Midfield Raceway could be applied to the Autumn Ring.

Last edited:
As the Grau.2 squad is the least favored in Gran Turismo 7, I bring you some cars that could be included in the game.

The first group of cars would be the LMGTP models that would join the Toyota GT-One TS020 LMGTP '99.
Despite the negative episodes of CLR and R8C, I think that the presence of these beautiful and iconic cars would be very good in Gr.2 to keep company with the TS020.

The second group would be eight cars Daytona Prototype Gen3 (DP) cars that raced in IMSA at the end of the first decade of this century. The cars have an original and classic look.

The third group, and the largest of them, would be made up of Daytona Prototype International (DPi) and Le Mans Prototype 2 (LMP2) cars. Considering the lap times of these cars, they are equivalents to the modern GT500, with Fuji Speedway as a reference. All of these cars basically have Oreca, Dallara, Ligier and Alpine chassis.

The DPi are my favorites because each one has its own very well-defined identity, with fairings full of personality. I've been dreaming about the addition of these cars since the GT Sport. With the commercial relationship established between PDi and IMSA, perhaps the DP Gen3 and DPi cars will be easier to introduce into the game. The others are the LMP2 Oreca 5 and 7 cars and others, the latter continues to run to this day.

Of course, bringing all these cars would not be realistic, but I believe it would not be that difficult for PDi to bring some units, especially since most of these cars are already obsolete, so licensing them would probably not be so expensive.
  • Audi R8C LMGTP '99 (Gr.2)
  • Mercedes-Benz CLS LMGTP '99 (Gr.2)
  • Bentley EXP Speed 8 LMGTP '01 (Gr.2)
  • Bentley Speed 8 LMGTP '03 (Gr.2)
View attachment 1371657
  • Corvette Chevrolet DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Crawford Porsche Riley MkXX DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Riley Ford MkXXVI DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Fabcar Porsche FDS-03 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Lola Pontiac B08-70 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Dallara Ford DP01 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Doran Ford JE4 DP '08 (Gr.2)
  • Coyote Pontiac DP '08 (Gr.2)
View attachment 1371545View attachment 1371666
  • Acura ARX-05 DPi '22 (Gr.2)
  • Alpine A470 LMP2 '20 (Gr.2)
  • Cadillac DPi-V.R '17 (Gr.2)
  • BR Engineering BR01 LMP2 '15 (Gr.2)
  • Dallara P217 LMP2 '19 (Gr.2)
  • Ligier JS P217 LMP2 '21 (Gr.2)
  • Ligier Nissan DPi '19 (Gr.2)
  • Mazda RT24 DPi '21 (Gr.2)
View attachment 1371667
View attachment 1371547
  • Oreca 5 LMP2 '15 (Gr.2)
  • Oreca 7 LMP2 '23 (Gr.2)
  • Rebellion R13 LMP2 '18 (Gr.2)
  • Riley Multimatic MkXXX LMP2 '17 (Gr.2)
View attachment 1371548

Tracks:
  • Red Rock Valley
  • Tokyo R246
  • Rome Night
  • Special Stage Route 5
  • Special Stage Route 11
  • Apricot Hill
  • El Capitan
  • Midfield Raceway
  • Autumn Ring
1. Not only because of nostalgia and special layout, but because Red Rock Valley is the kind of "oval circuit" that needs to be in the game. There are very few oval circuits in GT7.

2. R246 needs to appear in a modernized version, and I hope that PDi reads this post and brings us several layouts of this circuit, as I suggested in this post.

3. Rome Night is a purely fictional circuit, its routes do not exist in the city of Rome, but the original layout is fantastic and very creative. I believe that PDi could bring this layout in a version of a fictional race track, a permanent circuit, located near Rome, with floodlights on the track so you can race at night, living up to the nostalgia.

4. The same idea suggested for Rome Night would be applied to SSR5. As this iconic circuit is based on the Tokyo Expressway and since we have several layouts of this location in the game, PDi could bring SSR5 in a raceway version in another location or city, such as Los Angeles.

5. The circuit needs to go back. Its layout is fantastic. The same idea suggested for Rome Night and SSR5 could be applied to SSR11. And by the way, I believe PDi could bring a combined version of SSR5 and SSR11 as suggested in this post. This would be truly incredible, even more so in a permanent racetrack version.

6. Some say that Apricot Hill will never return because Kyoto Driving Park is its modernized version. I do not think so. Apricot Hill has its own personality, it is a less fluid circuit and has much more significant and interesting descents and ascents compared to Kyoto. Additionally, Apricot Hill could be updated with new curves and length, as well as alternative layouts, as suggested in this post.

7. El Capitan is a perfect circuit the way it is. Perhaps some changes could be applied, adding some run-off areas to make the circuit more realistic and less cramped for collisions in Sport Mode. It's a complete circuit. It has an awesome layout and has rally cross versions.

8. Midfield Raceway is too beloved a track to remain outside the franchise for over ten years. It would be interesting if, in addition to the original route, PDi brought us an alternative, longer route, considering the number of cars in Sport Mode.

9. The same argument applied to Midfield Raceway could be applied to the Autumn Ring.
DPI's belong in Gr. 1. They're surely faster than LMP2's, and are faster than even LMGTP/LMP900's.

Last edited:
DPI's belong in Gr. 1. They're surely faster than LMP2's, and are faster than even LMGTP/LMP900's.
It seems not.

COTA:

COTA.jpg

Maybe you are confusing the old regulations DPi (2017-2022) with the current regulations LMH/LMDh, also called GTP (IMSA) or hypercars (WEC).

Anyway, there is nothing that the BOP can resolve, considering the TS020 placed by PDi in Gr.2.

Last edited:
I swear, boy. I've been playing with my mock Super Touring grid since the update announcement. Watching Super Touring Car races from 1997 on YouTube. Now this pops up on my general news feed:

Seriously... if there ever a time to get these back in a Gran Turismo game. Just the road cars would be enough.
Yeah, I would have liked to get the street cars at least. Its cool cars

Not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but I'm not going through all of the posts to see. I would love for them to add the Pontiac Solstice, any model, and to let us do an LS swap for it.

Volvo VGT ?!

Then there is this that Sony PD Kaz needs to have first before any other games.... It is only making sense because of previous collaboration between them with the X cars...

Back