BoP Spreadsheet

• Thread starter Bullwinkle
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
Grand_Slammin
I'm going to post a spreadsheet I mentioned in another thread. It shows the main BoP statistics for every Gr.4 and Gr.3 car in the game.

The PPs listed are for RH tires, and I also included a weight-to-power ratio and a weight-to-torque ratio which I found to be very revealing. Acceleration and Stability are included, but I didn't get into the aero and the transmissions. I think those have a lot to do with the PP ratings and I'd like to find out, but I also think that this list will become irrelevant after next week's update. Maybe this'll become the model for an updated list with the missing factors in it as well.

I highlighted (highlit?) the top cars for each statistical category in red green to give you a visual cue for which cars should do well, and also to give a hint about which cars actually do well in the BoP races. Just to confuse things, the lowest rated cars are now in red.

Enjoy!

*edit: for clarity
**second edit: updated the file and changed the color scheme (green=go, red=stop!)

Attachments

• BoP Stats.xlsx
    22.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Nicely done; good luck keeping up with it though. If GT7 progresses like GTS did, the BOP factors will change every month or so.
That’s not so bad. What really rankles me, though, is that I actually bought all the cars to get the stats . . . and then they made rentals available! Ah well.

If I'm reading it correctly, it's quite telling why the Genesis has excelled in the Human Comedy #8 Mission.

Didn't pay the NISMO GTR much mind but it has some intriguing numbers. I used it for the HSR 30minutes - it was one of the best races I've had on GT7 (for the first and only time there was actually yellow and purple rain throughout the race) - always seemed on the heavy side and does translate to the corners a bit.

Hmmmm... food for thought.

Appreciate the effort mate!

If I'm reading it correctly, it's quite telling why the Genesis has excelled in the Human Comedy #8 Mission.

Didn't pay the NISMO GTR much mind but it has some intriguing numbers. I used it for the HSR 30minutes - it was one of the best races I've had on GT7 (for the first and only time there was actually yellow and purple rain throughout the race) - always seemed on the heavy side and does translate to the corners a bit.

Hmmmm... food for thought.

Appreciate the effort mate!
Yup, it was the Human Comedy mission at Maggiore that got me started. I was looking for a complete car, not necessarily the best in one area, and the numbers made it clear why some of the cars were just better than others at that race. I think the weight ratio numbers are the most revealing, but I was also curious why some of the “worse” cars had the highest PP scores.

I’ll wait for the update this week and then review the list. I think I’ll add aero and transmission numbers to see how much that affects BoP.

By the way, does anyone actually know how BoP is calculated, or is that too secret information?

For the acceleration stats, should the lower the number not make the car superior? I.e it takes them less time to reach the 0-25, 0-62, 0-100 time meaning they accelerate quickest?

Last edited:
Cool and cheers. This should be a sticky.

But what are your 0-25 and 0-60 figures? Can't be in seconds. 20 odd secs to get to 60? A bus could do it in that time! Lol

Edit: got it, it's standing quarter and 1km?

Last edited:
For the acceleration stats, should the lower the number not make the car superior? I.e it takes them less time to reach the 0-25, 0-62, 0-100 time meaning they accelerate quickest?
Awww nuts. Did I get it backwards? I got COVID this weekend and I’m not thinking straight all the time. I’ll correct it.

Cool and cheers. This should be a sticky.

But what are your 0-25 and 0-60 figures? Can't be in seconds. 20 odd secs to get to 60? A bus could do it in that time! Lol

Edit: got it, it's standing quarter and 1km?
Yup, it took me a while to figure that until I converted the numbers to metric, and bingo! What I find interesting is the third number. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it is the ability to accelerate while already at a higher speed, which in terms of rolling start races (No starts from 0) seems to be the more useful number. I’m not sure if it is related to torque or horsepower, or both.

Back