Brunelec Logo

• Thread starter bucc_i
  • 2 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA USA
Bucc-i
I am currently trying to make some liveries for the GT4 European Series. But nobody on GTS has any of the liveries I need because they are mostly French.
The logo I'm looking for is for Brunelec, who is a sponsor for a lot of cars in the Blancpain GT Series. But I cannot find out any info on the company. As far as I can tell Brunelec doesn't have a website!
I have made the logo from HD pics that I have. But still, the logo is blurry, and I can't see it clearly.
Can anyone tell me if this is the correct logo for Brunelec?

Attachments

• brunelec logo.svg
    6.1 KB · Views: 16
I am currently trying to make some liveries for the GT4 European Series. But nobody on GTS has any of the liveries I need because they are mostly French.
The logo I'm looking for is for Brunelec, who is a sponsor for a lot of cars in the Blancpain GT Series. But I cannot find out any info on the company. As far as I can tell Brunelec doesn't have a website!
I have made the logo from HD pics that I have. But still, the logo is blurry, and I can't see it clearly.
Can anyone tell me if this is the correct logo for Brunelec?
it's the correct logo it's french and the father of my girfriend have a job in that business lmao if you write "brunelec" on Google you Can find the logo

it's the correct logo it's french and the father of my girfriend have a job in that business lmao if you write "brunelec" on Google you Can find the logo
Screenshot_27.png

Back